Abhiya- Romantic rifle epilogue on pg 43

Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Frnzz this is my first ff  and i would luv to write it about our abhiya😛 So i ve given the character sketch along with the first chapter😊 do tell me is it worth continuing

ROMANTIC RIFLE

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Abhay Raichand-A cop by profession. He is as fearless as his name but at times even the fearless might have a deep unhealed wound.

Pia Dobriyal-An MBA graduate. Sweet and jovial but there are only few people who know there is a bleeding hurt behind that ever laughing lips.

Kabir Singh Rathore-Best friend of Abhay. Charming youth who flirts every girl within reach but yearns for the one who would claim his soul.

Misha- Best friend of Pia.Knows Pia inside out ie. One for the few people who sees tears behind the smile of Pia.

Arnab Dobriyal-Pia's dad. Loves his family a lot. Pia is the apple ofhis eye.

Panchi Dobriyal-Pia's elder sister.

Madhu Dobriyal- Pia and Panchi's mom

Dipaneeta Khuranah-Arnab's best friend.

Neel Khuranah-Dipaneeta's son. Loves pia a lot but he is currently missing

Jai Khuranah-Neel's brother. Pia's best buddy.

CHAPTER 1

Abhay had had a hectic month with the bank robbery and physco killer cases. 🥱He had added up feathers to his cap by finishing them both successfully. It was one of the reasons he loved his job. They kept him engaged, diverting him, at least for some time so that he was able to move on though his heart ached with pain. But this month had been the worst since he joined his job one and a half years before. So he had personally asked DSP Sid, Siddarth to give him a break. It seems Sid understood him better than expected. Today he gave him a simple suicide case to deal with. He hardly had anything to do other than finishing formalities. The girl i.e. the victim  had ended her life due to love failure😭. Abhay smirked as he thought about his love. May be he would have been one such case if not of Kabir...Abhay at once searched for Kabir. He smirked again as he saw Kabir flirting with a girl. But he pretended to be mad as he shouted "KABIR". At once Kabir was at his side," Yes dude wazzup?"."What are u doing?" he asked maintaining a stern face. But Kabir was not affected either by his tone or by his question. He replied with his usual smile , "Duty man, Duty". Scathingly Abhay asked," Duty or duty time romance?".

" Hey i was just consoling her. She is a friend of that poor girl".

"Seriously? I also see the girl's granny and sister need consolation. Why don't you offer your services", asked Abhay, his voice layered with sarcasm.

"Come on Abhay the oldie is so obsolete and the sis" he paused as he looked back" well i don;t look good with shorties u know?😉"

Abhay chuckled ,"I haven't ever seen a better flirt than you."

Grinning widely Kabir accepted the complement and went back to the girl saying," I'm honoured.😃" So Abhay himself went to the victim's sister to get the necessary papers signed.When he saw the girl Abhay gasped as the girl resembled someone else whom he had long lost.

Flashback

It was the first day to college and Abhay was rushing as he didn't want to be late on the very first day. As he was about to enter a corridor someone collided into him. Abhay was about to say sorry and scurry off but before any of things could happen he had a piercing pain in his cheek. He was shell shocked. A girl, a girl had slapped him straight in face with more than hundred people wathching.😡 He gritted his teeth and clutched the girl's arm and pinned her to wall as he hissed,"WHAT THE HELL".

update:

chapter 1- pg 1
chapter 2- pg 2
chapter  3- pg 4 
chapter 4 - pg 4
chapter 5 - pg 6
chapter 6 - pg 8
chapter 7 - pg 10
chapter 8 - pg 11
chapter 9 - pg 12
chapter 10 - pg 14
chapter 11 - pg 16
chapter 12 - pg 17
chapter 13 - pg 18
chapter 14 - pg 20
chapter 15 - pg 21
chapter 16 - pg 23
chapter 17 - pg 24
chapter 18 - pg 26
chapter 19 - pg 27
chapter 20 - pg 29
chapter 21 - pg 31
chapter 22 - pg 32
thank u note - pg 34
chapter 23 - pg 34
chapter 24 - pg 36
chapter 25 - pg 38
chapter 26 - pg 40
chapter 27 - pg 41
epilogue - pg 43

frnz who need pm pls send a buddy req 😊 thank u for ur support😊
my other ff:
we will love forever-abhiya

Edited by Janani24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good start :)
Do continue soon.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
great start
keep continueing
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice cs
gud starting
like abhay as cop
so that girl must be piya?
cont soon
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NICE ONE DO CONTINUE😊
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start.
Plz continue soon.
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good start :)
Do continue soon. 
and dont frgt to pm me 
gn tc ks hsd
siggi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gud one... u shuld continue it...
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey, it looks really good.. would love to read more.. Do continue..looking forward to it.. :)
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice strt... Dat grl mst b piya 😆 only she cn slap him 😆
neel is in luv wid piya 😲 😆 dis is sumthng diff.
continue soon & add me in ur buddy list