How will the Writers Justify?

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I may be jumping the gun before the track unfolds. But if the promo intends to tell that the character R.K never softened and was all the time in revenge mode, I would like to say, heights of stupidity. There is no story writer/story award when it comes to television industry and seeing the promo, I now understand clearly why.

What we get on television is mere collage of tracks. There is no link between scenes most of the time and for a long time I was pleasantly surprised to see that the writing team remembered what they showed in the previous episodes.  

R.K feels the hurt and starts drinking when he thinks Madhubala also is like others and does not love him.  Remember the scene where he is asking the actress, tell me why did you make me confess my feelings. Madhubala is the same girl who saved him three times and he misses her when she is not around. There are multiple scenes that established his bond with her.

Now, the writers want me to believe that it was always just a part of his game. I guess, it's welcome back to the world of daily shows where dead people suddenly walk back in your life as if nothing ever happened. I am angry because I love to see stories and not bizarre turning tracks.

The writing team better justify this twisted twist and tell clearly what was the mirage and what was the real deal -- and WHY and HOW. 

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
main pagal hojaongi lagta hai...these cvs what are they up to cant say!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you An. I personally don't mind this new twist because it opens up lots of possibilities and frankly the story had reached a saturation point in the current track so something big had to happen BUT showing RK negative completely nullifies all that he has done and felt in the past 3-4 months. There are so many things that are not in sync with this so called revenge plan ðŸ¤” Writers need to come up with something believable to explain and justify all these incidents.

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahaaan_rk

main pagal hojaongi lagta hai...these cvs what are they up to cant say!

They are up to bringing the twist. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

I may be jumping the gun before the track unfolds. But if the promo intends to tell that the character R.K never softened and was all the time in revenge mode, I would like to say, heights of stupidity. There is no story writer/story award when it comes to television industry and seeing the promo, I now understand clearly why.

What we get on television is mere collage of tracks. There is no link between scenes most of the time and for a long time I was pleasantly surprised to see that the writing team remembered what they showed in the previous episodes.  

R.K feels the hurt and starts drinking when he thinks Madhubala also is like others and does not love him.  Remember the scene where he is asking the actress, tell me why did you make me confess my feelings. Madhubala is the same girl who saved him three times and he misses her when she is not around. There are multiple scenes that established his bond with her.

Now, the writers want me to believe that it was always just a part of his game. I guess, it's welcome back to the world of daily shows where dead people suddenly walk back in your life as if nothing ever happened. I am angry because I love to see stories and not bizarre turning tracks.

The writing team better justify this twisted twist and tell clearly what was the mirage and what was the real deal -- and WHY and HOW. 

***** i agree wid ur post but maybe itz the twist tht will lead madhu becoming a heroine we all had waited for this to happen with the junoon love hatred scenes of rishibala wid pure passion maybe we feel its wrong but to see all this happen we've gotta support the cv's im not being against its just a view of point from this they can also manage future tracks such as mukun cuming back wants revenge joining wid dips cud be trishna jealous of madhu becoming a star not her their are so many tracks tht cud be justified for example if they are gonna keep on with the rishibala romance they need to add some spice such as passion etc n thts wht they planning 2 do hope ur understanding my point

love tht lasts forever between rishibala

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What about RK patching up with his mom??? Was that a revenge too???

Is this promo is true..Then 

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Completely agree with you An. I personally don't mind this new twist because it opens up lots of possibilities and frankly the story had reached a saturation point in the current track so something big had to happen BUT showing RK negative completely nullifies all that he has done and felt in the past 3-4 months. There are so many things that are not in sync with this so called revenge plan ðŸ¤” Writers need to come up with something believable to explain and justify all these incidents.

RK could have turned his bitter self through 100 other different ways but this is something I am unable to digest. Probably, I am reacting in advance and I should wait and see what happens.

There has to be a proper justification. I am waiting for Madhubala to become an actress since the beginning of the show but that does not mean, this is how it should happen. 

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u ! Its just plain STUPID !

I mean RK literally staked his life for Madhu in that Ballu wala scene ! How can all tht just go in vain ???

he CRIED for Madhu with Tears !

Its Plain stupid if CV's want to show him evil again !!

Next is what ? Ballu coming to life again ?

Heights of Rubbishness !!
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ok m just gonna  paste my post here for ur comment

Guyz com'on don't get so disappointed.  CVs knows the best, lets wait, till now we were all praising CVs and saying  MB have the best CVs, the best writter, the best PH blah blah and in just a sec u all showed ur real face.

the promo doesn't tell anything, why are u all so mad????? just saw a poll about "do u wanna kill CVs after seeign the promo"😡 i mean seriously???????

Calm down and wait for the epi and tracks, one thing i know is EVEN THE HATERS ARE GONNA LOVE THIS UPCOMMING TRACK try to be positive and support CVs don't pressurize them guyz, if u did some thing like sending them neg tweets it will presurize them and THEN they'll be confuse and will mess the track up thinkng viwers are not liking it 

support them, its one of the big track in MB, all were tired seeing mushi mushi "cute"  RISHBALA na???? now see the dark, passionate love story.
Edited by DANGGG - 11 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

***** i agree wid ur post but maybe itz the twist tht will lead madhu becoming a heroine we all had waited for this to happen with the junoon love hatred scenes of rishibala wid pure passion maybe we feel its wrong but to see all this happen we've gotta support the cv's im not being against its just a view of point from this they can also manage future tracks such as mukun cuming back wants revenge joining wid dips cud be trishna jealous of madhu becoming a star not her their are so many tracks tht cud be justified for example if they are gonna keep on with the rishibala romance they need to add some spice such as passion etc n thts wht they planning 2 do hope ur understanding my point

love tht lasts forever between rishibala

First, I have no problem with RK turning his bitter self again but he was doing all this for revenge is hard to digest. Madhubala can still become an actress, R.K. can still be the dark brooding man and the rest still the clowns but this is not the path if they intend to take this path.