How will the Writers Justify?- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

106

Views

6.3k

Users

30

Likes

395

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

@an

Damn , I totally forgot about the apology scene that took place like 3 episodes back . What was the freakin need for that ? Would have made a lot more sense to show that before the confession or in the middle of the realization o love phase to soften Madhu further ..! So we should just forget it happened
😕 😆


Take this hammer and hit me and I'll then hit you, then we can have our own amnesia 😆😆😆 and forget about all the previous scenes. 😆😆😆
Taiyo thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires



Oh sure..😳
Because like I said.. I am thinking on different lines!!😃
I will PM you.. maybe I can convince you to think otherwise!! LOL😆
Still.. An.. thanks and nice talking to you!😳


Thank You, would look forward to your PM. 😊 I would like to see a different line too and get an understanding. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

Unless RK has been diagnosed with some terminal illness and plans to save MB from himself , nothing else can justify all the romance and emotional bonding between them till now and his desecration of their unique relationship after deflowering her 🥱


Smiling Danseuse 😊 Bold: Ditto. Completely agree. 😊
Manonidz thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi An 😛

In case u get semblance, dont mind sharing it with me. Else i m gng to hit my head on the wall to forget what i have seen so far 😆

Hammer will b too hard for me 😭 😆
Edited by Manonids - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

Hi An 😛

In case u get semblance, dont mind sharing it with me. Else i m gng to hit my head on the wall to forget what i have seen so far 😆


Manonids,

You still awake? I need to sleep now 😆😆😆 Will pass you my hammer to hit your head.

I'll for sure share with you. I need to find WHY otherwise I'll go bonkers thinking about it.
Manonidz thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@An ...do u think its gona be one peaceful night?...3 maheene se jo epic love story dekj uska jaluus 30 sec ke promo main nikal diya. 😭 😆
chalo good.night...bt please no hammer for me ... 😭 .iy wll hurt way too much... 😆
Edited by Manonids - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

@An ...do u think its gona be one peaceful night?...3 maheene se jo epic love story dekj uska jaluus 30 sec ke promo main nikal diya. 😭 😆
chalo good.night...bt please no hammer for me ... 😭 .iy wll hurt way too much... 😆


I feel like hammering someone 😆😆😆 Hope, you had a peaceful night sleep. 😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".