Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanya di How can you forget she is bengoli now "Toh ab Haq Banta hain aisi sarees pehenna"
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Tanya di How can you forget she is bengoli now "Toh ab Haq Banta hain aisi sarees pehenna"

Only wearing saree this way will not make her a good wife .. the way she is treating her husband and their baby is what really matters ..
and I am not liking the way she is treating either of them .

as for the saree style , I am sure no one wears it every day in this manner in Kolkota .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Tanya di i m really feeling sad that Ekta has made Purvi as Paroo of Devdas Where even Paroo loved Deva but what happened lasty magical duo got seperated,This is what Ekta n her pagal Cvs's have done it with destroying a number1 show.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh yes, even the look she has now is like Paro's..The long hair , the ringlets and the way she wears the saree..

This look looked so beautiful on Aishwarya in Devdas because that was a period film but it is not  at all looking good in a simple show about every day life ..

I think Asha Negi looked much better before in the simple kurtas .

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Tanya di i m really feeling sad that Ekta has made Purvi as Paroo of Devdas Where even Paroo loved Deva but what happened lasty magical duo got seperated,This is what Ekta n her pagal Cvs's have done it with destroying a number1 show.

Agree with U. But may be Paroo & Devdas not here. I found a article that I read Asha told her this bengali character like Vidya Balan's Kahani character. I not saw kahani & also not interest.
paris.hilton thumbnail
I agree purvi's decisions were somewhat unreasonable and unacceptable for the past 7 months now but no one can deny that she has a good heart, sacrificed her own happiness for her sister and most of all for her "mother" It's not easy to leave someone you love so much but purvi did that for her mom, the person who gave her a home and a family. Hurting arjun is wrong, i know... but he agreed himself to what purvi asked him to do so partly it's arjuns fault too. Now, if purvi is again doing another mistake, i'm sure she's only doing it to avoid hurting a lot of people about the truth. In due time, she will confess to her mother. I'll wait for that day. Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
What Vidya Balan's Kahani could not be compared with Purvi's pregnancy at all.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

I agree purvi's decisions were somewhat unreasonable and unacceptable for the past 7 months now but no one can deny that she has a good heart, sacrificed her own happiness for her sister and most of all for her "mother" It's not easy to leave someone you love so much but purvi did that for her mom. Hurting arjun is wrong i know but he agreed himself to what purvi asked him to do. Now, if purvi is again doing another mistake, i'm sure she's only doing it to avoid hurting a lot of people about the truth. In due time, she will confess to her mother. I'll wait for that day.

I don't mind her selling the necklace .After all her mother gave it to her and I think she knows that one day she can explain everything to her mother ..

Purvi  knows that she can take her mother for granted for a little while as she is very sure that her mother will always love her no matter what ...so that is why she got married without telling Archana and also is now selling the necklace ..

what I am angry about is the way she is hiding all this from Onir and is risking her child because now she is 8 months pregnant .
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry to say but this serial has become very boring. It seems to be going nowhere
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the blackmailer is someone familiar