Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miadelrosario thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sakhile ---Exactly dear! Purvi wants to save herself from disgrace. Who wouldn't save one's self from humiliation and disgrace? Onir's character is not narrow-minded. He will definitely understand purvi once she explains to him why she dealt with the blackmailer alone. Saving oneself is a normal thing to do. Every woman or man would definitely save his/her reputation. I know it's not right to keep it from onir but i'm giving purvi a benefit of a doubt. Wanna know why she decided to act alone. I'm sure she has a valid reason for doing that.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Purvi is not doing this for herself only, but also trying to save everyone headaches too...what will happen to Ovi-Arjun if Ovi finds out Arjun and Purvi are going to have a baby as well?
What about rest of the family as well?
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

@Sakhile ---Exactly dear! Purvi wants to save herself from disgrace. Who wouldn't save one's self from humiliation and disgrace? Onir's character is not narrow-minded. He will definitely understand purvi once she explains to him why she dealt with the blackmailer alone. Saving oneself is a normal thing to do. Every woman or man would definitely save his/her reputation. I know it's not right to keep it from onir but i'm giving purvi a benefit of a doubt. Wanna know why she decided to act alone. I'm sure she has a valid reason for doing that.

Purvi is always forgiven for all her machinations. She may think she has a valid reason, but the very people she wants to save are the one's that will get hurt.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paheli

I think Purvi is not doing this for herself only, but also trying to save everyone headaches too...what will happen to Ovi-Arjun if Ovi finds out Arjun and Purvi are going to have a baby as well?

What about rest of the family as well?

The problem with the truth is that it has to come out. The longer it is hidden, the harder it is taken when it is revealed. When the revelation happens as it must, then the headaches for everyone will be much worse, than if Purvi was to tell the truth.