Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congratulations DiπŸ€—
πŸ₯³  
truly deservingπŸ‘
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1. Your fav couple for whom you want to write apart from Ariya.

2. Did you imagine yourself in any of your stories.If Yes which was that.

3. Have you ever seen a movie and afterwards thinking "I could never have written something this good"?

4. Your first story in the forum.

5. Your expert writing in..

6. Your favorite Author.

7. If you could gift me a book which would that be.

8. How did ZMD happen...

9. Your favorite stories in the forum right now.

10. Are you planning new story for valentine day.

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations darling! Very well-deserved indeed.. πŸ‘

Can't wait to grill you.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations VD kalaki lo chechi
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations
wait for grill
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@kashishk:
Thanks again for this wonderful surprise...Here goes my replies for ur questions

Your name?: Vidya

Birthday? 17th Oct

Age? I am elder than most of you here...just 2 or 3 elder than me, I guess...

Hobbies? Reading, Writing, listening to music, watching TV or I guess i should correct it as watching Arjun as I no longer watch TV for anything else!

Profession? A computer engineer by profession but at the moment, I have quit my job and at home...a home maker!

Which writer inspired you to write? Many I guess...I had started writing stories for a tamil serial forum and then for MJHT forum...
Here, I was a silent reader...Rose, Avantika, Aukview, [actually many more I used to read a lot of FFs here] were some of the writers whose FFs had literally pulled me to this forum!

How did you end up posting your stories here, in Arjun section? I guess my crazy love for ARIYA made me write my first FF Kismat Connection

Your first FF on Arjun? Well my first baby Kismat Connection

All the links to your FFs?

1) FF:Kismat Connection (finished)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3241351

2)SS:A Night Together (finished)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3323263

3a) FF: Zindagi milegi dobaara par pyar (thread1-complete)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3270559

3b) FF:Zindagi Milgayi Dobaara ab Pyar (Thread 2 of ZMD1...(on going))

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3387943 

4) FF: Rab Ne Banaaya Jodi (on going)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3298931

5) FF: Yeh Pyar Maine Kyun Jaana? (on going)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3343730

6) FF: Kabhi na Kabhi (on going)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3367705

Your own favorite FF based on Arjun show? All(because i can write only if i like it) but I will choose Kismat connection and A night together because it was more widely accepted here...but my personal favorite which gives me immense creative satisfaction will be always ZMD...

Your favorite FFs on the Arjun forum? Betrayed by love, taming of the shrew, Adhoori si dua (in fact all her works), Love blossoms, fire and water, destiny, 
while you were sleeping,Wo pehli baar jab hum mile,Challenge, Safe in his arms, Life goes on, Har pal, Hum tum, will you marry me? [in fact many many more...i read a lot of FFs here...just that i dont get time to comment at times] 

Your favorite writers on the Arjun forum? Avantika, Shilpa, ValleryRose, Prava, Tani, Manali, Aukview, Tina, Kunchu [apologies if i have left someone because i read a lot of them...picking few names is very tough!]

What kind of FFs do you like to read? to write? Romance, ROM COM infact...I like to write romance and comedy...but i also love to write intense emotional stuff!

What characters of an FF on Arjun do you like the most ? Arjun, Riya, Sameer...Reva will be my all time favorite just because i have created her and she always dwells in my heart!

What characters of an FF on Arjun do you hate the most? Sikkandar

Your friends on IF? All...but i chat more with Prava, Tani, honey, disha, my trigger Aliya, Kunchu, Sara, Kaveri, Tina, Shyamala aunty(her comments for my FF steers me to the right direction...she is a friend and guide), Rashi

How do you get ideas to write FFs? Arjun is my source of inspiration and then of course, the life and the people in it around me play a role too! 

I guess this gives you a fair idea about me and myself! lol...
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@prava55663
1. Your fav couple for whom you want to write apart from Ariya.
Now Madhubala and Rishab are favorites but i dont know if i would write a FF for them simply because I dont have the time to get hooked to that forum or a new FF

2. Did you imagine yourself in any of your stories.If Yes which was that.
well, tough question but a real good one too...yeah i put myself in that character when i write dialogs or their POVs...I do that more for Arjun and Reva...may be thats why ZMD is a fav here!

3. Have you ever seen a movie and afterwards thinking "I could never have written something this good"?
Actually many movies...of course many of them are malayalam and tamil movies...In hindi, I loved Taare zameen par, DDLJ, KKHH...well they are my all time favs! and i am sure I cant make it any better

4. Your first story in the forum.
Kismat connection

5. Your expert writing in..
Romance...a little bit of comedy may be...so essentially ROM COM!

6. Your favorite Author.
I usually read many books by Indian Authors...I cant name one but i guess Preeti Shenoy, Chetan bhagat, Sagarika Ghosh, Varsha Dixit top the list!

7. If you could gift me a book which would that be.
I would gift you a M&B books full of passion and romance...well did that make u blush Prava?? ok jokes apart, I will gift you something from my desi romance collection...

8. How did ZMD happen...
Inspiration was to write about such a case and how ETF would handle it...but then I wanted to continue it and show that even such women can lead a good life provided the society gives them a fair chance...And of course Men like Arjun's character in ZMD are indeed there to help women like Reva and Jyothi!

A real life news put the initial idea into my head and rest is history!

9. Your favorite stories in the forum right now.
Shaayad yahi pyar hai, Safe in his arms, Betrayed by love, Destiny, Taming of the Shrew, Har pal, Hum tum, Love blossoms

10. Are you planning new story for valentine day.
well i want to write but i dont know if time will permit me...may be i would write a valentine special part for Arjun and Reva, What say dear?

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh...i'm 17th oct born too! πŸ˜† *same pinch* : P

Grill karu?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Chalo chodo nahi karungi! 😊