Frequent Posters

BKPF thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome, please post next part as soon as you can
sangautam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 2

The same afternoon in KM, Soumya is keeping a close watch on Ayesha without her knowledge. She walks past her room and notices her mobile on the bed and she is nowhere to be seen. She runs into the room and quickly exchanges the sim card with hers and leaves the room. She looks around and doesn't see anyone around. She goes into her room and checks the contacts and recently made calls. She is very surprised at what she sees and her eyes grow wide with shock. Immediately she turns off her phone as if she fears that someone is lurking around her. She looks around and doesn't see any one, but still wears a very worried look on her face. She takes a paper and makes a note of some numbers that are flashing and also takes a look at some of the messages. She is so shocked to even react when Rishabh walks into their room. She jumps out of her skin startled, when he calls her from the back.

Rishabh: Oh wow! Have you seen a ghost, why are you jumping like that? Are you alright Soumya?

Soumya: I didn't expect you to come in so silently, she said trying to hide the shock on her face.

Rishabh: I smell trouble Soumya, what are you up to?

Soumya: Nothing at all. I am fine. Are you ready for tea? I will go to the kitchen and get it for you.

As she is walking out of the room her phone rings and she looks at the caller id and is startled. Rishabh looks at her wondering why she is not answering the phone and suspects something is going on. He watches her from behind and shakes his head. She disconnects the phone and turns it off. She goes to the kitchen and tells Bansi kaka to make chai and goes past Ayesha's room. She doesn't see her there so she walks in and puts switches back the sim card. Rishabh is watching all this and waits for her to come out of the room. He holds her by the hand and takes her into their room and closes the door.

Rishabh in an angry tone: Will you tell me what is going on? What were you doing in Ayesha's room?

Soumya doesn't make eye contact with him: Nothing Rishabh, I just went to check if Ayesha was in her rom.

Rishabh: and what were you doing with her phone?

Soumya breaks down and tells Rishabh everything about her suspicion that Ayesha is seeing some guy and now she knows who it is because she exchanged sim cards and found out that she is seeing Sid. Rishabh's first reaction is that Ayesha is in trouble.

Rishabh: I think we should talk to Bhabhi about this, it could be serious and she should know.

Both Rishabh and Soumya leave for Priya's apartment and talk to her about it.

Priya thinking to herself: So Soumya's guess was right, Ayesha is either seeing Sid out of choice or is in trouble and they have to find out. She then thinks about Peehu's kidnapping and is sure that Sid was involved in it. She is worried and deep in thought. How could she do this? Is she really the little sister that I helped raise? What is the reason behind all this? I need to talk to Mr. Kapoor about this immediately. Wait! If Sid is involved is he trying to harm Mr. Kapoor? Is Ayesha in the plan too? I don't think I should talk to Mr. Kapoor about this till I find out more.

She turns to Rishabh: We need to keep a close watch on Sid and track his movements. I will have a talk with Ayesha, not about Sid but in general and try to find out what is going on in her mind. We also might need police help, as Sid is still wanted by them, also you need to talk to the commissioner and arrange protection for Mr. Kapoor, Kush and Peehu. Tears well up as she is talking: I cannot let anyone harm them.

Rishabh: Bhabhi, please don't worry, I will talk to the commissioner right away and make the necessary arrangements. Please be very careful Bhabhi, we don't want you to be hurt too, bhai will never forgive us if something were to happen to you. Bhai needs you.

Just as they are talking Priya's phone rings and she answers: Haan Ayesha, how come you called me?

Ayesha: I need to talk to you ASAP, can we meet at your place?

Priya: Sure Ayesha, I will wait for you. She turns to Rishabh and Soumya: I think you both should leave now and I will talk with her, this is a good opportunity and I will keep you informed. I need to call Natasha and also tell her to keep the children with her all the time and not to let them out of her sight.

She calls Natasha and brief's her on what is going on. Nuts is furious and assures her that she will take care of the children not to worry about them.

Nuts: Priya, I have a suggestion, why don't you call me when Ayesha is there so I can tape your conversation at my end. We never know what she might say and we could use later on.

Priya: Ya Natasha, that is a good idea, but please take care of the children. I don't want them to know anything and be scared. Peehu is still just getting over all the trauma.

Nuts: Don't worry Priya, I will ask Papaji to keep them in the living room and will do this in my room. I will watch over the kids too, please don't worry. You just concentrate on talking to Ayesha.

The doorbell rings and Priya opens the door to find Ayesha on the other side. She walks into the room and Priya bolts the door behind her.

Ayesha: What are you doing to me Priya? Are you the same sister who would drop everything just to make me happy and fulfill every silly stupid fantasy of mine? What happened to you?

Priya: Ayesha, ask yourself that question. If you thought of me as the same older sister, is this how you address me? Priya? You are talking to me as if I am not your sister but your souten. Do you consider me that?

Ayesha looks down to avoid making eye contact for a brief second and again looks back at Priya: You have to go back where you came from di. You don't know how hard I have tried to be Ram's wife in the last five years and every time I would go close to him, I would see your memories in his eyes and he never let me get close to him and now that you are actually not dead and back in our lives, it has become almost impossible for me. Please take your daughter and leave immediately. That is all I came to say to you.

Priya frowns as she is listening to her and she takes a deep breath as she is trying to stop those tears from leaving the boundaries her eyes are trying to build around them. She exhales forcefully with her mouth. She looks into Ayesha's eyes: I just have one question before I make up my mind Ayesha, and I want an honest answer from you. Do you really love Mr. Kapoor?

Ayesha is taken aback for a brief moment on hearing the question and she lowers her gaze. She is unable to make eye contact with Priya anymore. She looks down and plays around with her hair, tucking it behind her ear: Yes di, I love Ram and I want him for myself. That will be possible only if you and Peehu leave.

Priya stares at Ayesha as she narrows her eyes and purses her lips: Thank you Ayesha that is all I wanted to hear from you – straight from the horse's mouth. Now you have made it easy for me to take a decision. As Ayesha is about to leave, in a very matter-of-fact tone Priya says: Actually Mr. Kapoor was saying that he was tired of playing this game with the two of us and has decided that he will give all his property to Peehu if I decided to go back to Dubai and if I decide to stay here with him as his wife, he would bequeath all his property to Kush. So now you have made my decision easier Ayesha.

Ayesha stops in her tracks and raises her eyebrows. She turns around and faces Priya: Oh Ram told you this? When?

Priya: Last night during Neha and Vikram's wedding. By the way, where were you? I never saw you there; you seem to have disappeared after the Sangeet.

Ayesha: Oh! Kush was making a big fuss so I went to put him to sleep and fell asleep myself.

Priya is loving the conversation and smiles: Ah! But I saw Kush with Ritzy and Sam; they were playing around the mandap, knowing fully well that she was not there either and was enjoying making up this story.

Ayesha shifts her gaze around the room nervously: Ya, he was making a fuss and I had a real hard time taking him in to sleep. You know how kids are di; they don't want to go to bed however tired they are. She is deep in thought about what Priya told her about Ram's property.

Suddenly there is a change in Ayesha's expressions and tone of voice. Gone is the mightier-than-thou tone and she gets all sugary sweet with tears in her eyes: Di, do you love Ram like the way you used to before you left?

Priya looks straight into Ayesha's eyes and pat comes her answer without batting her eyelids: No Ayesha, I don't love him the way I used to five years ago; I love him a lot more and it is that love that is helping me make my decisions today. I will do anything just to see him happy. If he will be happy with you, then so be it. My happiness lies in his happiness. He is my very life Ayesha, my every breath is his and I cannot hurt him anymore.

Ayesha: Di, Ram still loves you very much and you will hurt him more if you leave now. My love for him is one sided and I can continue to live with that one sided love for him. Both of you love each other and I cannot deny the fact that Peehu is the fruit of your love for each other – she is your love child – yours and Rams. I am sorry to have come in your way di; I never really understood you and was being selfish. True love is being selfless – that I learned from you and I will step aside for your sake and for Peehu.

Priya, using the same tone of voice but filled with sarcasm: What about you Ayesha? Will Kush and you be able to handle the separation from Mr. Kapoor? He is so attached to him and Mr. Kapoor also loves him like his own son.

Ayesha: He will get used to it di, please don't worry. We will step aside for your sake. It is going to be very difficult at first, but he will get used to it soon. She comes to Priya and gives her a hug oozing with false affection.

Priya looks disgusted and doesn't reciprocate the hug. She opens the door and lets Ayesha out of the door. Just as she is shutting the door, Nuts comes with Kush and Peehu and shuts the door behind them.

Nuts: Priya, I cannot believe what I heard, gosh! Now do you understand what a gold digger she is? I am sorry you had to find out this way. She stopped being your sister when she gave a false statement in the court and implicated you in a case where you were innocent. Please don't feel guilty or bad about it 'cos she doesn't deserve your tears. She is digging a hole so deep that she will not be able to get out of it. Now, I think you have to call Bhai and tell him all that has happened. I don't know what Sid's reaction is going to be when he knows what happened. I am pretty sure he is going to dump Ayesha again and this time she doesn't have any shoulder to cry on. I would like to legally adopt Kush and give him a good life Priya. I love him with all my heart and this will be a good way for me to repent for my misdoings. I am very serious and Karthik is also with me in this.

Nuts goes and hugs Priya and both of them share an emotional moment. Both of them know the pain Nuts is going through and how much she wants to rectify the mistake she made. Both of them understand how much she and Karthik have been longing to have a baby and also how attached Kush is with them. This situation will be ideal especially considering how distant Ayesha is with her son and how much the little boy craves for attention.

Priya: I have to call Mr. Kapoor and he has to make a decision and talk to Ayesha. She is going to get the shock of her life when she realizes how she has played into my plan and landed with her foot in her mouth. We have to be very careful when all this happens, because I don't want the children and Mr. Kapoor to be hurt in any way. Nuts, I really need you to keep your eyes glued on the children till this whole thing is sorted out. Sid can be very dangerous and I don't want anyone to be hurt in this.

She calls Rishabh and he assures her that they are keeping a close watch on Sid and that not too long ago, Ayesha had come to meet him and she sounded very jubilant. The cops are keeping a watch on his place without being noticed and they are waiting for the right moment to go into his apartment and take him in.

Priya calls Ram: Mr. Kapoor there is something very important that I need to discuss with you; will you be able to come and meet me at my place?

Ram looks at his watch: I will leave immediately and should be there soon. Bye. He thinks to himself: Now what does madam want? Every time she calls or says she wants to talk to me, my heart stops beating. Hope all is well and she doesn't shock me anymore. Just cannot take it. He keeps wringing his fingers nervously as he sits impatiently in the car.

Priya is straightening up her living room as she waits for Ram to come. He seems to be taking forever today; wonder what happened. She is pacing up and down her living room when her thoughts are disturbed by the loud clang of the doorbell. She opens the door and she sees Ram on the other side. They are lost in each other's eyes for a few minutes and they are rudely brought back to the present moment with the ringing of Ram's phone. Both are startled with the sound of the telephone and they realize they are standing at the door. Priya makes way for him to enter her apartment while he takes the phone.

Ram: Hello! Yes Jenny, I am busy now and I will not take any calls from the office until further notice. Please divert all calls from my phone to the office and take care. Thank you.

He scratches his temple and looks nervously at Priya: What is the matter Priya? Any more allegations?

Priya lowers her gaze and guiltily replies: No Mr. Kapoor, just need to talk to you about something very important.

Ram looks impatiently at her: Sure go ahead, be quick as I haven't got all day. I am sick and tired of everything, so just spill the beans.

Priya: I just had a long talk with Ayesha and was surprised at what she said. She said that she tried to get close to you but you only had me on your mind and so she wants me to leave with Peehu.

Ram rolls his eyes: Come on Priya!

Priya interrupts: Wait Mr. Kapoor, I am not done. She told me how much she loved you, but all the while she couldn't make eye contact with me. I understood that she was lying to me and that was the reason she was unable to look me in the eye. Then I told her that you were going to give all your property to whoever left him and she immediately turned the whole "I love Ram", story around and decided to "sacrifice" her one-sided love for you. She decided to leave you forever so that you and I could get back together.

Ram walks close to her and holds her by her shoulders and speaks to her with a naughty glint: So, what have you decided? Do you want my property or do you want to live with this poor old man?

Priya looks at him and notices the glint in his eyes: Hey! Don't you dare call my husband a poor old man and how can you even think I want worldly riches? Give me my man any day.

Ram: Are you sure Mrs. Kapoor? Is that what you really want? He holds her chin and lifts her face and looks longingly into her eyes. She opens her eyes and looks into his and all she can see is an ocean of love, a child-like innocence and burning desire for her.

Priya: I love you Ram, I love you with all my heart and soul. I cannot live another moment without you and as long as I have you by my side, my life is complete. There is nothing more that I wish to have than my love and our child for the moment. Nothing makes me more whole, I will love you forever. Will you let me spend the rest of my life with you Ram?

Saying these words she doesn't wait for an answer from him – an answer in words as their lips are sealed together as their bodies are entwined in each other and their hearts are doing the talking. So much is left to be resolved and both of them know that as long as they are together they can face any storm in their life and wade through turbulent waters and come out unscathed, unruffled and fearless.

The End

Well friends, I hope you liked it. Sorry for the long silence. Please do leave a comment and press the "Like" button if you enjoyed reading it as much as I did while writing it. Thank you.

Regards

Sandhya

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice n intelligent plot
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👍🏼Very well scripted.Wish BALH also takes the same route, the  will be over by March.GOOD haina.
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it, you have tackled the whole issue really well, lets see what happens in balh as ayesha is going to stay 😒
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update Sandhya. I hope Priya and Ram decide to stay together in the serial just like in your OS.
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the update was very nice...
thank you
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as expected Sandhyaji, it was awesome, in fact I love the way Priya confess her love for Ram both in serial and in your story, indeed RaYa are incomplete without each other...will wait eagerly for ur next writing and thank you for the PM, till then take care
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya fantabulous job.I see my Priya only in ur writings but not in the soap.I loved it.But Sandhya to be frank you give some scope to saumya than those people.Its a nice track and i know they wont show such things.
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Writer, nice one once again.. Why can't our CVs think this way? Choosing complex path over simple one..