Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nicely written Sandhya, How I wish things go according to your OS. It would be fun to watch.
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is something we want to see In Show..
Bring the Don CID duos to Action!!
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya the best part is that Ram getting hint abd the glass being spiked.You naile it she will defo hesitates n stops him at the door.Grrr..
Better you dont write like this..we love this and when someone complains abt the crappy track Didi gets tooo much irritated.
It was awesome.great going.Yaar Priya ka attititude koi change karo soap mein.Promo se aisa hai..YT mein next morning ka reaction dekhungi toh i dont know what happens to me...
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Sandhya di! This is exactly the kind of storyline I wanna see in BALH! V hv had so many of your scenes in the show! *fingers crossed* Hopefully even this one does! Brilliantly written (as usual! πŸ˜‰ )! Can't wait for part 2!!
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhyaji, eagerly waiting for next part...as far as this part is concerned I love the way Ram, came to Priya's apartment and try to talk to her, the way he analyzed the situation, am completely bowled over
Edited by jineejiggs - 11 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautifully narrated πŸ‘
but ye serial me to kabhi bhi nahi dikhayege😑
fabulous os 
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice yaarπŸ˜›
now for cid work
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
pls upd8 soon
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There you go CV's, if you are running short of ideas as how to put an bring out the true colours of Conda..your life is made easy..pls follow this OS.

A wonderful part Sandhya, I so expect that CV's could actually bring on the way you have penned..it perfectly suits the situation. Wish Priya takes some right decision, the promo still shows that she is πŸ˜•.. Please update the next part soon.

Thank you
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome OS yaar too gud terific... now i m just wondering what to say as everyone said n nothing left but still i will say that it was awesome... too gud stuff i never knew u can write CID kind of stuff too so well... that really made me amezed... now come to update everything was just so perfect... NeVi's convey was so gud with Ram so intersting... then Somaya's investigation wow she needs to be in CID she must be very popular there doing jasosi so gud yaar lol... just kidding then RaYa converstion was treat to read yaar too gud... they Way Priya getting supasious over the thing awesome... do next update soon waitinggg for 2nd half...