Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

But it is still not right to leave sahiba on the day of their wedding and make her wait in vain for nothing. Regarding the jewels, what kind of a man is he for accepting his fiance' jewels for his own benefit? Instead of him being the guy to give jewelries to the girl, he took advantage of sahiba's love for him. Where is his pride as a man? Will he always live of other people's money? I personally think that it is in ranveer's blood to advantage of people. No wonder he wanted to usurp jazz wealth. He first took advantage of sahiba's generosity and in london he again saw an opportunity in jazz and her papa. Now it's pay back time for ranveer! LOL

it hurt to see him like that. I realy hope that at end he get his love ba k. i know what he did was not good. He shouldnt di that but fauld u can learn now he learn that. I hope he accept the baby is not easy but he can try.
paris.hilton thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

it hurt to see him like that. I realy hope that at end he get his love ba k. i know what he did was not good. He shouldnt di that but fauld u can learn now he learn that. I hope he accept the baby is not easy but he can try.

@Marja --- I don't mind if sahiba and ranveer re-unites if they truly are for each other. I just think that Ranveer should confess his crime and accept due punishment for what he did, then after that, he can reform, change for the better and live a normal life with sahiba. You also have to consider justice for the man he killed. I'm sure if someone harms your father, even if it's the man you love dearly, you'll definitely despice him for hurting your dad, right? Enough of this topic, it's already giving me a headache. Bye!
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

@Marja --- I don't mind if sahiba and ranveer re-unites if they truly are for each other. I just think that Ranveer should confess his crime and accept due punishment for what he did, then after that, he can reform, change for the better and live a normal life with sahiba. You also have to consider justice for the man he killed. I'm sure if someone harms your father, even if it's the man you love dearly, you'll definitely despice him for hurting your dad, right? Enough of this topic, it's already giving me a headache. Bye!

hahaha yea u right we stop now.. Byee
paris.hilton thumbnail
@miadelrosario --Hey girl, what happened to you? You left the forum early :-)
paris.hilton thumbnail

('',) ('.')   ('',)Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

as i already said ranveer is not guilty of murder,he is guilty of culpable homicide not amount to murder,it was a culpable homicide,not a preplanned murder dear,it was jazz's paa who attacked on ranveer first,no court in british or in india can punish ranveer for murder court can punish ranveer only for culpable homicide,which is totally different from murder,for murder pre planning &  intentions  are the main ingrediants to establish an offence of murder,sudden provocation by mr. pal will always be considered,indian & british law is same...but what will you say about daljeet who falsly implicate ranveer for theft,even he can be prosecuted for falsly imlicating a person,who has not done the crime of theft then he wiithdraw his complaint,,,even daljeet can be prosecuted for misguiding a public servant & action can be taken aganst ploice & daljeet for third degree torture on ranveer becoz third degree torture is totally prohibted in police custody according to the directions of honourable supreme court of india & the police officer was totally right when he told daljeet that if he is withradawing the case he can get into trouble i ,justice should be done in every aspect not only in ranveer's case so even daljeet should be punished for falsly imlicating ranveer & for misguiding public servant for his personal gain,& causing a third degree totture on ranveer which is a total violation of supreme court's guidelines.Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail

so many of my friends always talk about ranveer's character & about the murder of mr.pal...everybody has a right to say whatever he feel...but in the recent episodes even daljeet has commited some mistakes which are leagally a punishable offence according to indian penal code,but no bodybother about it...why some of my friends keep on punishing ranveer only,,,legally he is not guilty of murder but culpable homocide not amount to murder,preplanning & intention to kill are main ingredients to punish a person for murder...on the otherhand even daljeet can be punished for lodging false report u/s 182 0f ipc...even daljeet & police can be prosecuted for third degree torture on ranveer which is a total violations of supreme court's guidelines...becoz ranveer suffers becoz of false complaint of daljeet...so if we are discussing that justice should be done let's hope it should be done in everybody's case not only about ranveer's case.

Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

You can love him all you want, for all i care. Ranveer's changes means nothing if he doesn't pay for his crime. Only then his good behavior or changes can be considered and justified as sincere.

don't you think that even daljeet should be punished for falsly implicating ranveer ,even daljeet should be punished for his wrong...as for as killing mr.pal is concern this oldman was the firstone who attacked on ranveer,courts always consider a provocations or suuden provocation in the trial of such cases...court never act on imotions that mr.pal was an old man or not...what about third degrre torture which was given to ranveer just becoz of false complaint of daljeet which is also punishable...iif one can not forget ranveer's guilt one should not forget daljeet's mistakes too.. onesided discussions can not be3called heathy..😔Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
as for as some flaws in the storylines are concerned as some of my dear friends mentioned that how ranveer can go free without facing punishmrnt,i am sorry to say even there are some flaws in the story regarding daljeet's bad deeds,he leave sahiba's family without house,boasting & misusing malika's money,pretend to be suceesful on the base of his capabilities...he forgot the truth that he is nothing without malika.
miadelrosario thumbnail
@SUHKMINDERKAUR: Let me remind you that Daljeet never killed anyone. His mistakes are not as worse as ranveers. It's like you are comparing your middle finger with your pinky or your thumb. Daljeets mistakes are nothing compared to all the bad deeds that ranveer has done to Mr. Pal. Whatever you say Ranveer hit the old man in the head resulting to his death. Is it right to hit someone just because of an arguement? Can't he just shout at the man at the top of his lungs, punch him, turn his back and walk away? But Why pick up a hard object and hit him in the head? It's not some sort of self-defense that ranveer only snatched the vase from the old man's hand and hit him with it. It was crystal clear that ranveer got the vase and hit the man and killed him... And not just that, he even fled after seeing him on the floor lifeless! Do you still think of it as a right thing to do? If your ranveer is innocent, he will turn himself to the cops but did you see him do that? NO! but instead, he fled! No remorse, your ranveee is ruthless! And worst, he continued with his plans to usurp jazz's wealth, decieved her and hid the truth from sahiba regarding his plans. So for you to say that ranveer did no wrong after all the bad deeds he has done is like saying a man with evil intentions, pointing a gun at a person he had planned to rob and shooting him point blank and bluntly is but a righteous man. You don't just kill someone especially your boss or any other person over an arguement unless you're trying to conceal your true colors. That's evil! It's futile to have this discussion with you as it clearly shows that you are an avid fan of ashish that you can no longer differentiate right from wrong. I'm not a fan of any of the characters, i just think that a man who did wrong to others deserves a punishment that's all and if someday if Dalgeet kills someone, i also want him to be punished. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Ranveer killed the man so he needs to be punished.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago