Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paris.hilton thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

<div></div>as i already said ranveer is not guilty of murder,he is guilty of culpable homicide not amount to murder,it was a culpable homicide,not a preplanned murder dear,it was jazz's paa who attacked on ranveer first,no court in british or in india can punish ranveer for murder court can punish ranveer only for culpable homicide,which is totally different from murder,for murder pre planning &intentionsare the main ingrediants to establish an offence of murder,sudden provocation by mr. pal will always be considered,indian & british law is same...but what will you say about daljeet who falsly implicate ranveer for theft,even he can be prosecuted for falsly imlicating a person,who has not done the crime of theft then he wiithdraw his complaint,,,even daljeet can be prosecuted for misguiding a public servant & action can be taken aganst ploice & daljeet for third degree torture on ranveer becoz third degree torture is totally prohibted in police custody according to the directions of honourable supreme court of india & the police officer was totally right when he told daljeet that if he is withradawing the case he can get into trouble i ,justice should be done in every aspect not only in ranveer's case so even daljeet should be punished for falsly imlicating ranveer & for misguiding public servant for his personal gain,& causing a third degree totture on ranveer which is a total violation of supreme court's guidelines.

Sukhminderkaur, you can call it homicide or whatever you want to call it but it won't change the truth that he killed jazz dad and went on with his selfish motives. To this day he's on the loose and i agree with miadelrosario that ranveer is not doing the right thing for he tries to get away with his crimes and avoids being punished.Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
miadelrosario thumbnail

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

Sukhminderkaur, you can call it homicide or whatever you want to call it but it won't change the truth that he killed jazz dad and went on with his selfish motives. To this day he's on the loose and i agree with miadelrosario that ranveer is not doing the right thing for he tries to get away with his crimes and avoids being punished.

Thanks Paris. Just can't get it, how some people can justify a person killing another then continue his evil deeds and still think ranveer is great and faultless. I'll try to avoid answering as i might end up questioning and insulting their values for defending a killer which i know is not the right thing for me to do so i'll try not to comment any further. Let them say what they want, it's their right ... but for making me understand their point of view about this crime is impossible. Just like what i've said. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, period.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
paris.hilton thumbnail

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

Thanks Paris. Just can't get it, how some people can justify a person killing another then continue his evil deeds and still think ranveer is great and faultless. I'll try to avoid answering as i might end up questioning and insulting their values for defending a killer which i know is not the right thing for me to do so i'll try not to comment any further. Let them say what they want, it's their right ... but for making me understand their point of view about this crime is impossible. Just like what i've said. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, period.

I get your point dear :)
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Killing a person and misguiding the police is equal? 😆
So if someone accidentally kills a person you know/friend/family members with no intention, you would say 'No, he did not mean it. So he is not guilty'? 😲
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

@SUHKMINDERKAUR: Let me remind you that Daljeet never killed anyone. His mistakes are not as worse as ranveers. It's like you are comparing your middle finger with your pinky or your thumb. Daljeets mistakes are nothing compared to all the bad deeds that ranveer has done to Mr. Pal. Whatever you say Ranveer hit the old man in the head resulting to his death. Is it right to hit someone just because of an arguement? Can't he just shout at the man at the top of his lungs, punch him, turn his back and walk away? But Why pick up a hard object and hit him in the head? It's not some sort of self-defense that ranveer only snatched the vase from the old man's hand and hit him with it. It was crystal clear that ranveer got the vase and hit the man and killed him... And not just that, he even fled after seeing him on the floor lifeless! Do you still think of it as a right thing to do? If your ranveer is innocent, he will turn himself to the cops but did you see him do that? NO! but instead, he fled! No remorse, your ranveee is ruthless! And worst, he continued with his plans to usurp jazz's wealth, decieved her and hid the truth from sahiba regarding his plans. So for you to say that ranveer did no wrong after all the bad deeds he has done is like saying a man with evil intentions, pointing a gun at a person he had planned to rob and shooting him point blank and bluntly is but a righteous man. You don't just kill someone especially your boss or any other person over an arguement unless you're trying to conceal your true colors. That's evil! It's futile to have this discussion with you as it clearly shows that you are an avid fan of ashish that you can no longer differentiate right from wrong. I'm not a fan of any of the characters, i just think that a man who did wrong to others deserves a punishment that's all and if someday if Dalgeet kills someone, i also want him to be punished. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Ranveer killed the man so he needs to be punished.

you again missing important point,don't be so imotional,you plz..go through my reply carefullt i only give legal point in pal's killing,courts never punish a persons on emotional speeches like you are giving court take cognizence of all the circumstatial evedence,anyway my plea was that in your view daljeet has not commited any crime by falsly implicating ranveer for an offence which he has never commited do you know what daljeet has done with ranveer is an offence u/S 182 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE dont you think it is an offence,daljeet mislead police for his personal gains...you mean to say if daljeet is doing bad things he is right but if ranveer doing bad he is bad still you are claiming that you don't want to proceed with the argue ments,initially i was an advocate...i love arguing on legal point.
VishaD. thumbnail
I'm also doing law and i'm not talking about Ranveer or Daljeet here but the offence itself.

• Mis-guiding the police with false complain is an offence too. 
  • When it comes to murdering a person, the only time a person can get away with the offence is only under a situation of self defense that that too with valid proof. Murdering is an offence whether its done on purpose or not as it has caused the lost of a life. If a person had accidental killed a person where it was not their motive, they should have turned themself to the police. That shows that they regret the act itself. 
  • But hiding the act itself is considered another crime on top of the murder. 
And under the situations above, the punishment that would be given for misguiding the police at most is to be sent to jail for a few months or a fine. While the punishment for murdering a person and hiding the fact would be given death sentence or jail up to 20 years. Doesn't this itself shows which offence is severe?
Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

I'm also doing law and i'm not talking about Ranveer or Daljeet here but the offence itself.

• Mis-guiding the police with false complain is an offence too. 
  • When it comes to murdering a person, the only time a person can get away with the offence is only under a situation of self defense that that too with valid proof. Murdering is an offence whether its done on purpose or not as it has caused the lost of a life. If a person had accidental killed a person where it was not their motive, they should have turned themself to the police. That shows that they regret the act itself. 
  • But hiding the act itself is considered another crime on top of the murder. 
And under the situations above, the punishment that would be given for misguiding the police at most is to be sent to jail for a few months or a fine. While the punishment for murdering a person and hiding the fact would be given death sentence or jail up to 20 years. Doesn't this itself shows which offence is severe?

yes,i agree your reply is appropriate...i wanted to discuss this on a law point.i think you have some legal background...anyway offence is offence whether bigger or small but if cvs are ignoring this thing we should not make it habit to comment on it,cvs arte ignoring both ranveer & daljeet's bad deeds becoz even with third degree torture ranveer can be killed...then.so everybody has his or her own views.we should respect it...😆omg,now i come to know that you are doing law...very nice.a very good profession,still missing my courts days yaar...best of luck👏
Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
I've yet to go to court as my current job is applying the law against defaulters who takes loan and don't pay back. Shall see if i join any law firm in future 😊
Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

I've yet to go to court as my current job is applying the law against defaulters who takes loan and don't pay back. Shall see if i join any law firm in future 😊

all the best dear.
paris.hilton thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

you again missing important point,don't be so imotional,you plz..go through my reply carefullt i only give legal point in pal's killing,courts never punish a persons on emotional speeches like you are giving court take cognizence of all the circumstatial evedence,anyway my plea was that in your view daljeet has not commited any crime by falsly implicating ranveer for an offence which he has never commited do you know what daljeet has done with ranveer is an offence u/S 182 OF INDIAN PENAL CODE dont you think it is an offence,daljeet mislead police for his personal gains...you mean to say if daljeet is doing bad things he is right but if ranveer doing bad he is bad still you are claiming that you don't want to proceed with the argue ments,initially i was an advocate...i love arguing on legal point.

Suhkminderkaur dear, i think you better go through mia's replies again. I didn't find anything there saying Daljeet is right despite the bad things he has done. She was only saying that dalgeet's mistake is not as worse as ranveer. Daljeet misleading the cops compared to Ranveer killing Mr. Pal with hidden motives and fleeing after is way too different. Let's just wait for the verdict from the jury or the judge in court if daljeet's crime and ranveer's crime will be considered equal. No offense, but ranveer killed mr. pal and fled, leaving him dead on the floor. I think that is what mia was pointing out.Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago