-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
am not a fan of KVB but he reminded me of my bessst buddy today who makes me eat from his thali when i go to his place!! i really liked that idea!!
he wanted to treat his guests as friends but they wanted to be treated as GUESTS only!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes the idea was to re-unite everyone from all that bitterness of last few days...and the massage part was just to make their body's relax..,they liked the food but failed to understand the concept,only gizelle is clever enough to know what kvb is doing actually !
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
KVB is a lovely person - Even in SB - He would organise a party and generally look after everyone. He's a sweetheart.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Now thats called mehman nawazi,  he was really very gracious host and treating people like long lost buddies. As for his kathak, he must come to jdj and do kathak. Outstanding, graceful yet manly. reminded me of Pt chtiresh das's kathak performance  on something. And he was much better than debina with his hand and postures all proper. very impressed.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Now thats called mehman nawazi,  he was really very gracious host and treating people like long lost buddies. As for his kathak, he must come to jdj and do kathak. Outstanding, graceful yet manly. reminded me of Pt chtiresh das's kathak performance  on something. And he was much better than debina with his hand and postures all proper. very impressed.

i agree on kathak,, he was better than debina!!
his posture n movements were clear,, would love to see him in JDJ too!!
i loved the idea of single thal but the guests were not sportive enough

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think he is good host and I like Amar too😎 but d-d😡 and d-d-g r like🤬
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He was really good interms of making food, clothes..

but i think where he lacked is eating from same plate..and also entertainment.. if he had shown his kathak as an entertainment item he would've got better points coz everyone said that his kathak was really good!
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
KVB comment to Dimpy "khana hai toh khao" was not in good taste. Nobody tells their guest as such.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He was such a sport and he wanted to make the atmosphere between everyone better again however some people didnt understand that.

His kathak was brilliant I loved it.

He was good as a host. Edited by -Babycakes- - 11 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

KVB comment to Dimpy "khana hai toh khao" was not in good taste. Nobody tells their guest as such.

You know, under normal circumstances I would understand.  But in this case, I think fed up stage is being achieved with Dimpy's bad behavior.  One's loved ones will put up with a person's bad behavior but don't expect others too.  I think KVB had reached his limit and Dimpy needs to realize that not everyone will pander to her ego.  She is not a kid.  As a guest, as much as she is entitled to excellent hospitality, she needs to realize that she is also responsible as a guest for appropriate, gracious, tactful behavior.