Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: parri814

You know, under normal circumstances I would understand.  But in this case, I think fed up stage is being achieved with Dimpy's bad behavior.  One's loved ones will put up with a person's bad behavior but don't expect others too.  I think KVB had reached his limit and Dimpy needs to realize that not everyone will pander to her ego.  She is not a kid.  As a guest, as much as she is entitled to excellent hospitality, she needs to realize that she is also responsible as a guest for appropriate, gracious, tactful behavior.  

I understand that he had reached his limit and Dimpy had been annoying and ridiculous at his house.  However, it really doesn't look good coming from him, who didn't eat any of the main course Dimpy had prepared.  She boiled eggs for him.  So for him to tell her that, it doesn't come off as fully justified even in that situation.

That being said, I do wonder what exactly it was about Dimpy's main course that he didn't eat it.  I noticed he did pop some of the desserts into his mouth.  And so far in the other houses, he did eat.  
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
His mehmaan nawaazi was the best. They didn't deserve it

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just finished watching the episode properly and wow, I had missed A LOT!

I loved Karanvir's welcome and his comedy. He welcomes people by singing "padharo", they come in and he sends them back to to welcome them in again. ðŸ˜† It was cute.

Then when he saw Dimpy & Gizelle getting into a disagreement, he quickly goes out with welcome drinks & even sits in between them.

And the extra effort that he went to to makes things better between Gizelle & Dimpy was sweet. But Dimpy being Dimpy couldn't even bother playing along. Gizelle was quite sporting which was nice.

I've only seen only serial of Karanvir & that's Saubhagyavati Bhava? (the one where he's an abusive husband) and I'm really liking his real life self. He's naughty, silly & nice. Maybe annoying for people trying to get him to be serious at times but still liking him overall.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: parri814

You know, under normal circumstances I would understand.  But in this case, I think fed up stage is being achieved with Dimpy's bad behavior.  One's loved ones will put up with a person's bad behavior but don't expect others too.  I think KVB had reached his limit and Dimpy needs to realize that not everyone will pander to her ego.  She is not a kid.  As a guest, as much as she is entitled to excellent hospitality, she needs to realize that she is also responsible as a guest for appropriate, gracious, tactful behavior.  

I disagreed :) Dimpy was never rude with KVB. They always shared a cordial rapport. She was just joking as she said. Here at least we can take her at face value. But KVB thought otherwise. If he can joke with others and expect them to take it as a joke then why cannot Dimpy do the same with him.

KVB might have been irritated / upset with Dimpy, yes but telling her Khana hai toh Khao was not in good spirit. Show is all about Mehmaan Nawaazi, and here you are telling your Mehmaan you care two hoots whether she eat it or not. Totally not done.
There itself you have failed as a host.
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too agree that his mehmaan nawaazi was very good. He was very sweet when he made the kheer again. His idea of welcoming guests was the best. From the start, his welcome drink , starters, main course, dessert was traditional and yummy. And his kathak was like 'SONE PE SHAGA'. AWSOME!!!!!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn.

KVB comment to Dimpy "khana hai toh khao" was not in good taste. Nobody tells their guest as such.

Dimpy asked him how he made and she said unless u tell i will not eat how can she be so childish.

K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

I just finished watching the episode properly and wow, I had missed A LOT!

I loved Karanvir's welcome and his comedy. He welcomes people by singing "padharo", they come in and he sends them back to to welcome them in again.0„2😆0„2It was cute.

Then when he saw Dimpy & Gizelle getting into a disagreement, he quickly goes out with welcome drinks & even sits in between them.

And the extra effort that he went to to makes things better between Gizelle & Dimpy was sweet. But Dimpy being Dimpy couldn't even bother playing along. Gizelle was quite sporting which was nice.

I've only seen only serial of Karanvir & that's Saubhagyavati Bhava? (the one where he's an abusive husband) and I'm really liking his real life self. He's naughty, silly & nice. Maybe annoying for people trying to get him to be serious at times but still liking him overall.

Have u not seen him in the show ' kasautii zindagii kay '. He played the role of prem , the long lost bratt son of prerna and anurag. He was very cute in the serial with his silly jokes and idioms and great sense of humour. All the episodes are available on youtube. He entered the show from episode 840. He gavr all the mirch masala to the show. The most amazing was his dress style and accessories in that show.
ashuz thumbnail
Hi kratiagrawal, i am looking for KZK but couldn't find it. Can u give me the link. please. Thanks in advance.
Nach_Baliye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

I disagreed :) Dimpy was never rude with KVB. They always shared a cordial rapport. She was just joking as she said. Here at least we can take her at face value. But KVB thought otherwise. If he can joke with others and expect them to take it as a joke then why cannot Dimpy do the same with him.

KVB might have been irritated / upset with Dimpy, yes but telling her Khana hai toh Khao was not in good spirit. Show is all about Mehmaan Nawaazi, and here you are telling your Mehmaan you care two hoots whether she eat it or not. Totally not done.
There itself you have failed as a host.

Dimpy was being very childish and kept telling KVB that she would not eat till he told her how he made it, she wanted proof that he made it. Mehmaan Nawazi goes both ways. One cannot expect the host to throw everything to the wind and bow their heads down in respect, the guest has to show equal respect. Dimpy seems to be extremely spoiled and very very childish. Just because KVB didn't tolerate her childishness and plead with her to eat, she was annoyed. In fact she was childish throughout the process - commenting in such a demeaning way about Giselle, giving scores based on personal views, she even gave her so-called "best friend" Debina a poor score.

I was glad that KVB point blank told her don't eat if you don't want to instead of pleading with her to eat, Dimpy deserved it. She childishly told Ram Kapoor that KVB said this to her face, KVB then said that Dimpy always finds faults in others but never in herself which was so true. KVB's jokes are not like this, in fact he is the one who actually diffused tensions between the women even in Debina's house. Dimpy was such a spoilt-sport that she didn't even do his task well.

I liked the idea of a massage. Nothing relaxes like a good massage, and I would have totally loved it. This bunch was too stuck up mainly because of D & D. I liked KVB's mehmaan nawazi quite a lot.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
KVB is really nice!!!
But I liked Amar better as host may b bcz he was on monday so didn't have to deal with fights of contestants...