Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chipmunks. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was a fab story...had fun reading!!!!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...can't believe I didn't read this sooner what a fantastic story ...absolutely loved it going to start the sequel now...keep on writing... Edited by flowers4u - 11 years ago
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am new reader..here my email id: [email protected]

The story is really good!
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I came across this SS by chance ...what a story  now I am going to read its sequel 
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome read all the chapters in one go wow 
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I came across this wonderful story of yours all thanks to a post made by 'dhakkanmaster'. I'm so glad I read that post of hers & read your work because its just awesome.
Your Arnav is a kind of a guy who anybody would love to have as a life partner, the kind of guy who would not give up on you no matter what the circumstances. Super adorable :).
As for Khushi, although she had a tumultuous past and basically had major trust issues, she was still lovable & adorable due to all of her quirky habits & her sense of humor. The part where she claims to be a lesbian was just too hilarious.
In any story that one reads on IF, it's not difficult to love Khushi's character but the way you showed her trying to move ahead and deal with her past and also trying to give them a chance in midst of all of her mental chaos, just made her extra special.
Lavanya & Garima were shown to be extremely strong women unlike the other stories. Specially Lavanya without whom their story couldn't have moved forward, truly the most special best friend one can ever have.
Take a bow missy because you did a stupendous job portraying our favorite fictional characters, a perfect homage to the magic created by Sanaya & Barun onscreen for us fans. May you keep getting inspired like this & keep dishing out such wonderful stories :)
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Perfect no other word to describe this masterpiece.
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely story. A wonderful writing style!

kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this was great loved it
divyaarnavsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Recommended by rasgulla. . Thank u so much. . I read al parts in a go. . Phew its gr8. .la ws to gud . . Nevr u said her relatnshp status til d epilogue 😛
Loved ts Hot headed Arnie n khushi. . Though arnav a lot *winks*