Raya_some thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
greatly written... you are awsomeee😊😊 
pls pm me as you post next part n make it soon cant wait for next
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update bt Priya ka natanki kuch jada ho gaya... pls ram back in her life waiting 4 nxt
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am thanking each and every person who commented here. it really help me to write more.. your comment are my boost for writing more😊
thank u all again🤪😳
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what next dear? it seems complicated, Ram is terribly hurt, he even didn't think of such things in his nightmare and Priya said such to him, if I was in his place may be I have hitted her, anyways please continue
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

what next dear? it seems complicated, Ram is terribly hurt, he even didn't think of such things in his nightmare and Priya said such to him, if I was in his place may be I have hitted her, anyways please continue

hahaha relax me not ekta the sadist to torture u people just have patience u people will enjoy it 😉
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting dear...update soon!!!
shavii thumbnail

sorry for the late update.i know u people were eagerly waiting for it.sorry once again. don't worry me not sadist like cv. will always try to entertain u people with this small things .i want to tell u all i am not an good writer.so sorry if i have disappoint u all with this update all comments are welcome here.anything is needed or need to change anything u are free to pm me on it😊 enjoy the updates😉if it is long once again sorry😆

Priya was crying heavily because of what happen today.. she hears pihu calling mammaa.. she wipes her tears and goes asking what happened beta?she ask mamma papa kahan hain?she says he has gone back.. she cries and hugs priya. Priya ask what happened beta?she says papa doesn't love me he left me .. priya was like no beta it is not like that.. he got work so he left.. he will be back very soon pihu smile and ask sachii mein? She nodes yes.. she says then fine.. now we will make papa and mine fav aloo parataaa so that when papa return we will all eat together.. priya says I will be back and get into her washroom ad cries thinking how will I be handle this situation god please give me strength

It was late evening when pihu kept running to door and opening hoping for her father arrival.. but returned with disappointed .. priya was feeling sad.she decided to take her out to keep her away from ram's thought.. she take her out for an walk. She was crossing an shop when she get shocked  she sees an clipping in news where it was been said they had an bad accident of the flight which was going towards india and report say no one was alive.. the flight busted due to technical fault in midair and fell inside the water' she starts to shiver.. it also stated that it was the only available flight for india for today as due to weather other flights were cancelled' (well I know dubai and india have lots of transportation but due to storyline it had to be bend u see when ekta mata can do soo many illogical things I just added one but with reasons) priya was shocked.. she break down she falls on her knee when pihu asked kya hua mmmaaa? Kuch hogaya kyaa?she hugs her..

Suddenly she receives an call it was from new number she attend ..priya rushes and ask ram meri pati hain where he is'. Where is my husband ram? That women sees her.. when she says  I am mrs ram kapoor.. ohh sorry maam .. we din't get u.. he is on the 3rd floor  first left.. she says thank u and runs along with pihu.. the elevator door open she steps out and runs.. she near his room when she sees him doctor was present who was an women as well as an indian.. she ask what happened to my husband..? how is he? Ci want to see him' she says relax mam' calm down  first.. she says calm down? How can I be calm when my hubby is lying there ill? She says relax mama first.. he is under observation' she ask what happened to him?she says it was an bp attack' priya was shocked' she ask did he had been hospitalized recently for any thing she nodes yes telling about the gun shot.. previously what happened..

Ram was lying there unconscious when priya enters.. pihu ask what happened to papa?why he is all again in hospital bed mama?she hold his hand .. she says papa jaldi teek hojav.. mamma will give u nani's wala dawaiii ' when u wake up I will give u aloo ke parataeee' she caresses him.. priya goes and sit next to pihu and says papa ko kuch nahi hoga.. he will be alright.. she couldn't him see like this for third time ..she caress his hair and kisses his forehead .she cups his face and says I won't lt anything happen to u' I love u ram.. I can't live without u.. u r my life' I can do anything for u' I am sorry for morning behavior.. I will never let this happen.. she kisses him his cheeks too .she turn to pihu.she says pihu papa will hear u' tell him to get well soon he loves u a lot' when doctor and nurse come. Doctor says she need to talk to her personally and take priya.. pihu was asked to sit next to ram.. priya steps out of the room closing the door.pihu hold her papa hand ,she cries 'papa please wake up I love a lot.. mamma to love u'  ram-I know beta.. pihu sees in wonder ' surprise to hear his voice she ask papa aapne kuch bola' she see nurse and ask nurse aunty did u hear anything.. she smiles nodding no' pihu slowly goes near him .she ask papa di u speak now?slowly touch his face when he says bow' (omg what is this? All childish')pihuuu papa love uuu' pihu open her mouth in surprise and smiles hugely she hugs her papa .she climb over the bed .. she touch his forehead and ask papa are u alright' he nodes yes he says I am all okkk she says I will tell mamma she will eb very happy when eh says noonononooo if u tell mama she will take u and leave me tooo pihu wonder.. when ram see nurse 'nurse mam can u give this daughter and father few minutes.. if u don't mind she nodes yes with smile and goes out..

Ram and pihu hug each other. He was sitting and telling pihu that she should tell mama about this' as he is planning to surprise mamma.. he ask do u want ur dad and mom together and we all together in Mumbai ?pihu nodes smiling.. she ask really we all will be together? He nodes yes'but suddenly she frown asking will Kush mother will also be there almost in tears when he says noo she is going to go out soon.. she says but kush he says he will be there with them.. she smiles.. he says but I need ur help if u help me it can all happen she nodes yes'.

Priya ask doctor tell me what has happen to mr kapoor.. how ' she says calm down.. she tells that he was admitted in hospital today after he had an attack in airport while he was waiting for  his flight' it was good that in time they admitted here.. even they would have made late for 10 minute he would have been in very serious condition' his health is been affected badly for past few days.. does he take lots of tablets?she nodes yes' she says if he continue to take even 3-4 days he will get In a state where no medicine will work for him' he never touch the tablet.. if he take anything he will be in bad condition.. she says I am giving only few tonic and medicine in powder form(sorry I am not an medical student.. I am doing this only raya' so sorryyy for the person who know very well about the profession) make sure u give the medicines in time' one more thing he need to be healthy mathlab full diet ' food play and important role like an medicine.she nodes yes.. priya says doctor thank u soo much.. she nodes.she says but one thing is that' such patients should be handed with care  .. make sure u fulfill their wishes.u should handle with care.one main point they should not take tension nor stress .if such thing happen they may get back into hospital even their  life will be in danger.for example he says he wants to eat chicken.. u don't say no directly but say him that he can eat that late and divert his attention.. because of such thing patients start to get demanding'priya was wondering whether she was doctor or something else.. as things were not looking same ' she never heard such thing from doctor.. she doubt but kept quite doctor give such advises which was only in favor of ram.

Nurse inform pihu and ram about arrival for priya.priya opened the door.she stood there with tears seeing him in such condition. She goes near him when nurse says mama his phone and she takes.after an minute his phone ring.. an name was displayed it was conda's name  when she was about to attend she stops herself. When she sees ram.she cut the call and switch of the mobile.she just want ram to get well soon nothing else.ram open his eyes he kept saying I love u priya ' don't separate urself and pihu from me I can't live without u people.. he starts to murmur when nurse give him injection.. she ask priya to be with him' it will help him to recover fast' In this state.. an wife care is needed' priya be quite .she think first I need to help him to recover and make him understand till then I will not do anything' after it I will talk to him.

Pihu says mamma papa was crying before sometime in sleep.. with sad face' priya says ab he won't cry.. and kisses her.she smiles' pihu to smile. After few minutes he open the eyes. On seeing priya tears starts to flow from ram's eye .he ask whether he was alive and why he was alive when she herself  doesn't want him .. there is no neeed of him to any body no one loves him' immediately priya goes and says no ram nothing is like that'. She cover up his mouth.. she says don't tell like that I love u.. I can't live without u' what will happen to pihu ?if u r not there' don't u know she love her golu papa soo much.. in mean time an person was smiling silently.. it was pihu ' she bring pihu and make her hold his hand' she says ram dekiye.. u need to relax and eb calm.. no need to take any tension in ur head' he says but one condition u should be with me.. she nodes yes' he ask why she spoke to him like that in morning ?she says because she wanted him to go back.. he says fine.. I it would have been better he would have died in this attack.. when priya says no need of saying such thing' she says what ever she said was an lie to send him but now she realized she can't let him go and promises him to be with him forever'she says but u need to get well soon.. he says I will be well when I be with u ,u know that.. she says ya I know.. he says u remember priya  I was in hospital during the sangeet and mehendi function when u came and next moment we went back happily' pihu ask what happen papa.. he tries to explain when priya says later now u take rest.. when u get well u can tell that story to pihu who smiles.. saying but papa is fine  when ram says haan priya when I see u people I get well automatically. He winks to pihu who giggles..

Later ram was helped by priya to sit .she feeds him  soup.. she says she will take care of him.. but he was sad.. he says but u have planned to leave me after I get well .. it is better she says no raamm u will here with us and whatever u want will happen' in evening ram priya were coming back in cab. Priya decide she will wait for right time.. he says I will make everything right now..  she sees how he and pihu were sitting together so close and giggling with their silly talk.. she think may be this time pihu will get her dad love which she deserve's.

She cook food for him.pihu comes running saying mamma come with me papa wants to show u something.. and drags her..s he has to off the gas and goe.she was surprised ram was playing their wedding cd in laptop.pihu says deko mama  u and papa are getting married.. btw where I was? The question which all kids asks.. ram says I told u right the angel one.. she nodes yesss and smiles.. priya remember the times.. each moments  .she wished that moments return and they remain together..ram was telling pihu what happened .. what was the menu and ram was giving details.. he even make fun of priya' he says she was ready to fall due to the weight of the lehenga ' they laugh.. he tell how her mom used to behave weird before wedding.. he says her mom was very clumsy when pihhu says she is still now.. never put her towel in place.. ram says abhi bhi? Omg.. she has not changed.. they have their sweet little talk.. priya hearing it had tears'she smiles too'

It was day when she thought nothing is going to be inbetween them but today everything is change.. she love him to whole' she calls them for food. They have their food as usual pihu and ram were non stop.. it was night when ram starts to adjust  himself in sofa when priya ask what he was doing? He says I am sleeping here she says but u have to sleep in bed as u r unwell u have just come hospital  he says so what.. wasie bhi if I sleep there u will sleep outside it is better u sleep there I will sleep here why should u sleep because of ur guest.. after all u dont care about me u care more about ur sister .. she make an puppy face.. she says asie kuch nahi hain I care for u than any one otherwise I would have called her by now.. dekiye I even switch of my cell ur cell .. please don't do this. I know u have habbit of sleeping in bed chaliye and takes him in side she calls pihu she comes she says beta papa se kaho come and sleep inside.. she says but mamma u should also sleep with us that too in between us ok. so that we can cuddle u and sleep .. she says fine.. thinking she will change the side..   priya was inbetween and ram hugs priya .. she sees him she says I have habbit of hugging my wife and sleeping when she si near pihu to hug from other side saying even I hug my mum and sleep just like u and smile.. priya think I am getting jam inbeween two golus but have to rem doctor saying(I had planned this long back I don't how ekta and cv stoled my idea and used to conda may be I did it in prediction )pihu and ram kept talking and priya tell them to sleep and manage to put them in sleep. Priya starts to feel ram hand inside her dress on her waist she feels pihu hand ove her neck and when she open her eyes she realizes she had turned and sleept over ram and pihu's leg was inside her tops and on her waist and her hand were on her neck.. she smile as her hand were on  ram's neck hugging him .she smiles she says u r still looking my golu ke golu' she kisses him.. she blushes..

Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol priya slept inbetween ram n pihu 😆n thats so nicely...
thank you n update soon😊