Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

way to go yaar loving this story awww Ram have lots of suprises awww he is so adorable yaar... n she singing Ram bhajan on their love making lol awww n Ram's comment on it its our badroom not mandir rolf...hay that is the best part wwhen she remembers their baby on it how cute yaar why in show they have no thought of Peehu i don't understand... any way i loved Ram's suprise for 2nd HM in Dubai away from Conda i m so happy yaar... n plz don't let Ram be away from Priya when he thouched her... he feel her so lovingly... hay plz plzzz plzzz pkzzz zzz zzz zzz do contt n if u can plz plzz PM on next update...
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wooow...finally it comes...so ...somebody told me...she never write anything...waah...nhi likhne ata h to itna likha...agr likhne ata tab to hamari job khtre me pad jati boss... 😆
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwsmm...totally love it...keep it up...🤗👏
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

first thing... thanks to alll 😛of u each and every person who has commented,liked,been a silent reader and the person who are shy to comment😆 … when I started typing I did not know what was going to happen😕. I just put my word into sentence and it end up becoming an os.. 😉

I am happy that so many people replied to it.😃 On the present track… I know we r all upset due to the cv bekaar's idea 🤢😡and not doing many thing which is much needed such as kicking conda out and not exposing sid the nag .🤢. priya as usual trying to be mahaaan😡 not thinking about her kid or hubby.😡. really hate itt😡… and some dialogue which cv have  put to hurt us… (such as conda been praised and favored.. I don't understand why she is given soo much of importance…?)..😡😡😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 now as priya mahaan will go to dubai which I expected long backkk due to theses cv who are just out of ideas.. so I thought why not I do something where why only priya alone go back to dubai why not ram go there and woo her and make realize and stop her from doing some wrong mahanata for not needed person..(I hate even to take conda's name it just make me fell nostalgic🤢 )so this is just an small part where I am trying to do bring some happy moments of raya and make u all enjoy with an smile.😳

Now apart from my long speech🤬… I would like to tell .. I really did not thing I would get such huge response …😳 as I don't know how I typed such huge one which I actually thought was small😆 .so the next part will be posted very soon when I type it .😉

@veena23-I know u must be wondering how it happen?i myself never thought I am going to do that.. but it went on.. are yaar no katra from me.i am just a beginner who was inspired from the great writers in the forum .with support from u people I would have not typed such thing. Thanks for liking it .😳

@leena04-an huge thanks because u described the areas which u liked and highlighted it in your comment.i think u r the one with an big comment(expecting something like this in my next update too I will pm u the link when I update it)so an special thanks for you.😳

@Mahaalwayscool- hey thanks for liking it. I am happy that it made u smile . u r not alone int hat madness many are here .one of them is me ,which is an reason for me to write such thing. Thank u for your support and comment.😳

@hairbol79-thanks for commenting and liking it.😊

@mano86-thanks for comment.😊

@rampriyarocks-thanks for comment😊

@alya1991-thanks for commen😊t

@shonuz_mom-thanks for comment😊

@lalmadhu-thanks for commenting😊

@sandhyasn-I to hate all conda and haddi😡 so only planned only raya and pihu.thanks😳 for commenting

@pinky.raya-hey girl I am not chupa rustam yaar … u were the one who encouraged me to write something and I just tried. Thanks for commenting.😆

@jineejiggs,@ name2saakshi,@ kritinayyar,@ RamonaG...,@ ShaiqMadiha-thanks for commenting😊

@ rnvdbhavani-I wanted it to be funny so that I can atleast make the people smile😊 who r upset (including me)because of ongoing mahanaata and nautanki of conda track😡

All the silent readers and other once again thanks for reading.😃

Sorry if I have left any one. My os update will arrive soon to make u all laugh once again😆😉

kritinayyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooo wooo u r backkk...ab padhti hun..
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum 
cute update priya ka peecha nai chorega ram😆
leena04 thumbnail

awww ur welcome dear i will say Thank you to u for starting so cute story i m so happy u r continuing it... & don't worry my next comment will be long then last one as seeing ur last thanking post i m sure my next & ur next update will be really long... waitinggg do post soon...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting...waiting...waiting...
jineejiggs thumbnail
am ready to laugh my heart out for again and also love to get a roller coaster ride with RaYa in their RaYaland
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so sorry yaar...do accept m apology madam
it was tooo good...😆😆😆
write more ...you write tooo well👏
jaldi ...😃
Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago