Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nikki MR smiling :
 http://www.up bulk.com/media/video.php?id=1382780
http://www.up bulk.com/media/video.php?id=1382773
premana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thnx a lot for the link😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
mayuloveu thumbnail
Sbb showed arjun? But sbs is not showing arjun. They are ignoring arjun. I did not expect this from sbs
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayuloveu

Sbb showed arjun? But sbs is not showing arjun. They are ignoring arjun. I did not expect this from sbs

i hope they (SBS) show a segment tomorrow...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awww...i am SUPER HAPPY...once again yet another wish of mine fulfilled...i had wanted to c AB dancing on Ishq Wala Love...n today i gt it..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

Romantic Scenes and Emotional scenes-both r the top most forte scenes of AB..n v gt to c both in aaj ka epi...he ws AWESOMEST in both...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

awww...i am SUPER HAPPY...once again yet another wish of mine fulfilled...i had wanted to c AB dancing on Ishq Wala Love...n today i gt it.....

Romantic Scenes and Emotional scenes-both r the top most forte scenes of AB..n v gt to c both in aaj ka epi...he ws AWESOMEST in both...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Dance scene was so nice. Dev and Pakhi really a sweet couple.😳.Loved Dev expressions today.
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
premana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

awww...i am SUPER HAPPY...once again yet another wish of mine fulfilled...i had wanted to c AB dancing on Ishq Wala Love...n today i gt it.....

me too dear.aur aaj meri wish vi puri hui hain par thoda adhurapaan bhi hain.kash itna rush karke ye scene na hoti.kisi akele jaga pe, thandi hawa aur chandni ki sath DEVKHI ye dance karte.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What a perforrmance by Arjun in today's episode...he was superb in each and every frame and his emotional scene with vaniji was was too good..his expressions were so natural...absolutely brilliant...

After seeing Arjun in today's episode I was thinking what we have been missing all these days...he has got so much talent, he is so versatile, he is such a natural actor...a rare mix..one of the best actors we have in the industry...

I feel so proud to be his fan...want to see more of him on screen..his talent deseves it
Edited by well-wisher - 11 years ago
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys everyone try to tweet SP and try to write in their blog (where they put spoilers)not to end Kaali for master chef.request them to shift the show to 11 pm if they r planning to bring master chef at 8 pm.Request them that this season also must have 120 episodes or more than tht like the previous season. Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
frnz do come here..my first topic on DevKhi tonite..😎

||~*Ishq Wala DevKhi LOVE*~||