Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this is what i had to post on ur topic nikki dii

fabulous topic dii...well whats new ur topics about Arjun/or his on screen characters hamesha se hi achhe hote hai...and given the fact that Dev today danced on Ishqwala love...i can understand ur emotions...but hang on that DOESNT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO SAY "MERA ISHqWALA LOVE" OR "MERA ARJUN"...coz ARJUN mera bhi hai!!!!! period!

anyways coming to the topic...
initially when Dev's phone started ringing...i smiled to myself ki its ishqwala love the music and had actually made a mental note to let u know about it...but when they started Dancing i just couldnt help but stare at them...and i stared at then so hard my friend who was sitting with me watching the epi commented i better stare a little less coz they would nt come out ofthe TV screens...i so wish they would once...

(when will i ever get the chance to meet Arjun himself in person...when good Lord...when???πŸ₯Ί)

then later after the dance when dev said "yeh kya kar diya dev...kahi paakhi iska gala matlab na nikal le" i felt so bad...and i wish he would soon accept his own feelings...

khair this was the dancing part...but what left me speechless today was the last part of the episode when Vaani jii gives him the shirt...and he says he cant accept him coz he isnt Nimai and he can never take up Nimai's place...that was such a fantastic scene...somewhere i got on so well with me that ishqwala love dance seemed to fade-out...

the intensity and the volumes AB's eyes speak...I LOVE HIM!!
and Aneri is also such a fantastic actor herself...the moment when she is dancing and looks into Dev's eyes i so wished i would have been in her place...
and the in the later scene...when she request Dev to accept the gift and the happiness when he actually does...it was really really amazing...

i loved the duo!

and i just wish they would just extend the show a little...why does all good things come to an end???

nice post dii...had actually missed ur presence in the forum...πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

i changed my post to this colour coz Dev was wearing a kurta of this colour todayπŸ˜†

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

What a perforrmance by Arjun in today's episode...he was superb in each and every frame and his emotional scene with vaniji was was too good..his expressions were so natural...absolutely brilliant...

After seeing Arjun in today's episode I was thinking what we have been missing all these days...he has got so much talent, he is so versatile, he is such a natural actor...a rare mix..one of the best actors we have in the industry...not one of the best but the best and i can vouch for it!!!!

I feel so proud to be his fan...want to see more of him on screen..his talent deseves it

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by drfizaahmed - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
fab Dev siggies and DevKhi siggie Fiza..πŸ‘
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
partner yeh tumne kya bana dala...

Bahut achhe...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot dear...πŸ˜ƒ

yaar aj mera full mood the of making sigis... tumhain pata hai cousin agay tha warna ek aur ban jati...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
fiza i want DANCE avi...cant w8 to use them...
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
koi hai jo mujhe yaad kar raha hai???

haaye DEV babu
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Maaa...πŸ€—πŸ€—.. come to my aaj ka topic in kaali forum...v all r there...v as in me,sanchu,fiza..πŸ˜‰
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
gurumaiyaaa...radhi ji welcome back :)