Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indianfighter

I am late with sending my wishes for Avu.  Hope you can post them on the first page. I made my first siggie too. ðŸ˜³ 

Thanks in advance!

i added them :D and Sandyyy add 'Happy Birthday Avu" in the CC title ðŸ˜³

and i saw!! great job yaar! il teach you some colouring tricks when you come on later ;)

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianfighter

Ah, yes...you are still sitting on the fence 😆...not easy I know.  Become a doctor like me and Nikhila! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜† 

the decision is between a career in business or medicine/health science :S the professions are poles apaart!!! im deffo interested in medicine , but im really good with numbers and accounting sounds more realistic then studying 10+ years , ahh i hate this ðŸ˜†

Sandy are you going to be a general practitioner? 
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Ofc people in norway are sleeping right now 😆

and our birthday girl would be at college  ðŸ˜†

bye CC :( 
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nancyyy!!! I love you sisaaa!! 🤗 
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! The birthday girl is here! 🥳 Happy birthday once again Princess Avani! ðŸ¤—
-Sandy- thumbnail
When I was not here...😆
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: likaboss

i added them :D and Sandyyy add 'Happy Birthday Avu" in the CC title ðŸ˜³

and i saw!! great job yaar! il teach you some colouring tricks when you come on later ;)

Thank you for the appreciation Nancy! 😃 I do not know how to use effects like fog and star glow and such, so it looks rather simple. ðŸ˜† Looking forward to learn more from you. :) ...And yes I have added Avu's name in the title. ðŸ˜³

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes i'm here! feeling so good right now! 🤗 sandy babaa! 😃
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: likaboss

the decision is between a career in business or medicine/health science :S the professions are poles apaart!!! im deffo interested in medicine , but im really good with numbers and accounting sounds more realistic then studying 10+ years , ahh i hate this ðŸ˜†

Sandy are you going to be a general practitioner? 

I see. ðŸ˜‰ Yes, those are very different professions. It takes many years of education and training to become a physician (7-8 years at least), but I think in the end it pays off. ðŸ˜ƒ Also doctors have long shifts usually, you sleepy girl might want to consider that. ðŸ¥± Arrey, just kidding. ðŸ˜† If you think you are able to survive the pressures and long hours of medical education and practice I see no obstacles. ðŸ˜‰ Bus mann ki baat sun lo. ðŸ˜† Easier said than done though...😆

Nope, I am still in the deciding stage whether I am going to become a cardiologist (or surgeon) or neurologist. Those are the specializations that have my interest. :D
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avani.

Yes i'm here! feeling so good right now! 🤗 sandy babaa! 😃

Enjoy your birthday! 🤗 I am glad you are happy now, because I read you were feeling bad yesterday. ðŸ˜³ I will come to your bday thread soon. Pinku ki baatein ho rahi hain nah. JV + Avu = True Forever ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago