Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: YashpalDhavan

To be honest I did not notice the BD, I know Sheetsden and other members have been talking about it for a long time, but I did not notice, may be wasn't paying attention, it was too boring any way. Combi of Jagya and Nandu gets my goat.  As it is I dislike the character Jagya, then this new avatar of soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look is just too unattractive.

yash dear, how attractive is anandi's forever  soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look ? Are we not bearing with it for over 2 years? Her looks are more disgusting than Jagya's looks .. hope you agree !!

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

yash dear, how attractive is anandi's forever  soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look ? Are we not bearing with it for over 2 years? Her looks are more disgusting than Jagya's looks .. hope you agree !!

Shinya we are watching anandhi part 2 session with lot of patience including shekhar family's senseless jokes with the same drama acting as a good daughter in law which she is doing from her childhood.Now, they were considered her as their daughter. She was promoted once again from daughter in law to daughter by winning their heart. But, ppl r not ready to see jagya 2 who turned in to positive and matured from his negative and immatured character. This is the world.😡
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vidya - Funny thing that people dont like jagya's humble looks but are happy to see anandi's same sulky looks for years together. 🤣
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Libra123, you are right, new frustration!!!

B'coz i find that there was too much praising of anandi in last week's episodes!! 😳
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Anandi is the heroine and whatever her looks, ghaghra choli, village girl, behenji etc,  she has character, personality, she makes up by her behavior and principles.  Jogia on the other hand had no principles, left a wife in Jaitsar and then a concubine in Bombay with a stomach and not bothered even once, his new soulful looks and monotone is boring and does not fit with the person, like a crow wearing peacock feathers.  And most of all and truth be told I hate Jogia's character, not to be mistaken for Shashank the actor who is very good.

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@yash ...lol your hatred for Jagaya is so much if the person  is redeeming you cannot take that and calling him boring😆itni bhi hatred achi nahi hoti dear ..give some space every person can become principled and Good this is what he is becoming  ..the immoral lady in Mumbai is not even bothered about him as well and cvs disappeared her character so why are you are blaming J for that😆
nolla thumbnail
Guys, when we bash jagya for leaving gauri while pregnant! We shld also look into the fact that he wasn't aware of gauri being pregnant again!!!🤔
But yes he cld ve tried to find out what happened to her!! Nways, we all agree, that everyone hated the old jagya. Now, let's see what cvs ve got in store for us where he is concerned.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nolla ...what members are saying he should connect dots and find out himself the baby Gauri can be pregnant as well 😆she cannot use her tongue to inform him why ? don't know 

in fact in my opinion cvs tried their best and gave a valid reason to Jagaya to distance himself from Gauri ..and she  should realize his value and come to apologize to him and his family after what she had done but if she won;t do so she will abort his child like she was planning till her last appearance so why Jagaya  should give her chance then? Gauri's suspense is yet to be  revealed 

Honestly speaking i really don't understand  it why people still criticize Jagaya every time bringing his past.?.past is past now..we criticized him a lot when he was wrong i myself did it but now the guy is redeeming he has learnt from his past mistakes and applying his lesson slowly  in present in true sense  this is not wrong this is very good so why criticizing  him now i don't understand. can we wait and see the his redemption track now and appreciate him for his right steps now or  long live our eternal hatred not seeing the guy is on right path now 
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
nolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

@nolla ...what members are saying he should connect dots and find out himself the baby Gauri can be pregnant as well 😆she cannot use her tongue to inform him why ? don't know 

in fact in my opinion cvs tried their best and gave a valid reason to Jagaya to distance himself from Gauri ..and she  should realize his value and come to apologize to him and his family after what she had done but if she won;t do so she will abort his child like she was planning till her last appearance so why Jagaya  should give her chance then? Gauri's suspense is yet to be  revealed 

Honestly speaking i really don't understand  it why people still criticize Jagaya every time bringing his past.?.past is past now..we criticized him a lot when he was wrong i myself did it but now the guy is redeeming he has learnt from his past mistakes and applying his lesson slowly  in present in true sense  this is not wrong this is very good so now why criticizing  him now i don't understand. can we wait and see the his redemption track now and appreciate him for his right steps now or  long live our eternal hatred not seeing the guy is on right path now 

Thats what i was trying to say in my short msg above your post. And as i said, whatever we say, the cvs are the master minds so we ll ve to sit & wait for what they give us!!!🥱 Hope not crap😎
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whoa new FT👏 ...thanx DT for providing us the new FT 😆

Well here I am bcoz I am really upset abt the BV's makarsankranti spl episode bcoz it was sooo much boring 🥱 and I dont why CVs showed us such a boring dragging episode for 45 mins 😡  bcoz 30 mins were more than enough for torturing us with that kind of drag