Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

vidya, dont say that about my Shiv!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ 
And for sure, he is not "so perfect"... Look & you ll find faults in someways; 4 ex : taking his mom 4 granted!!!😲 etc... But my anandi's hubby is sooo sweetooo...😳😳

Over sweetness ruins the health.πŸ˜•
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vidya, you are so right.
Dont understand why some men dont like jagya. They only want to find fault with him. 

The unshaven look of jagya looks much better than 'clean cut' girlish look.
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

Seriously ! this is news !!

Husbands have the RIGHT to get laid ?!!
Is getting laid more important or is having a willing mate ? Doing it with an unwilling partner falls in the category of Basant -Gehna's initial days. Shiv I think is a more sensible man - willing to delay but do it right. 

Honestly - there are no RIGHTS to getting LAID. Seems certain people are way more despo than Shiv. 

Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...! are you aware of this ? Think about it.

I agree but its also a reason to annul a marriage if its not consumated. But both parties have to agree for that!!! whereas here, Shiv is ok with the waiting system!!!πŸ˜‰  Lets wish him luck & all the best!! 

As i ve already said many times!πŸ˜ƒ  He is on "mission impossible".  Esp, if it is happening in the North pole where the degrees go -40 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Melting the ice ll take timeπŸ₯±πŸ₯± 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolla

I agree but its also a reason to annul a marriage if its not consumated. But both parties have to agree for that!!! whereas here, Shiv is ok with the waiting system!!!πŸ˜‰  Lets wish him luck & all the best!! 

As i ve already said many times!πŸ˜ƒ  He is in "mission is impossible".  Esp, if it is happening in the North poll where the degrees go -40 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Melting the ice ll take timeπŸ₯±πŸ₯± 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have you heard ? The global warming is melting all the ice super fast.
Anandi is very aware of how quickly Shiv likes to trip her. She has admitted loving him admittedly by trickery - but she didn't take it back or refuse it. Shiv is getting there - πŸ‘πŸΌ

As regards Annulment - well it has to be desired by atleast one party to goto court.
But Shiv is too busy pataoing her to make her admit she too is falling for him.
And Anandi is not planning to back out at all. Apart from her mother up in the stars, she is not planning to move back to the Haveli or Bilaria anytime. In fact - she is very busy making friends and getting to know Shiv's people. So an annulment - definitely NOT HAPPENING anytime soon.
Edited by hooked - 11 years ago
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Vidya, you are so right.

Dont understand why some men dont like jagya. They only want to find fault with him. 

The unshaven look of jagya looks much better than 'clean cut' girlish look.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Hooked.

So with this climate warming, we ve a small hope that our frustration ll be short lived??πŸ˜ƒ Whaoo, cant wait for the D day!!!😳

Btw, i thought we cld give our CS some tips for pataoing the ladybird, but he seems to be a sleeve ahead of us:πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 1st, he got a  tricked ILU & yestarday was the green bangles😳😳. Mmm, he's slowly but surely getting some drops from the iceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nolla,

Just wait n watch..it will all get steamy pretty soon πŸ˜‰
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YashpalDhavan

Husband does not have 'rights' like the way u put it, it is not a legislative piece of paper, it is a bandhan for ever and after.  Two mature people understand each other and are waiting for each to be ready to be in love and then from there go all the way.  Aap tension mat lijeeyega.  All Iz well in CH.

Magar your Jogyajee is looking very clownish in his new avatar, difficult to support.  He looks nice with Gauri, the Gauri bulb brings out the light in him, otherwise he is a dull boy.

I used the word 'rights' because a marriage is voidable if it isn't consummated.

what is CH? and how can we say all is well?

Jagya is jagya, he looks nice with everyone. he looked nice even with anandi.

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

i guess many men love to keep beard πŸ€”they look good too in that , is only being shaven gives the tag to be a gentle manπŸ˜†no offence to Shiv ..he is MR PERFECT..but this shaven logic didn't get into my headπŸ˜†

o yes men look good with facial hair ...i won't deny that Jagaya aka Shashank  looks very good with facial hair as well but still i want him to get rid of it πŸ˜†why?

1. Shanky himself is not comfortable with it he wants to get rid of it as soon as possible πŸ˜†so director should free him from it now since it is not requiredπŸ˜†
  2. He has the boyish charm in him  thats makes him look awesome. To make him look a bit mature they can make him wear specs ..he will look gorgeous so no need to trouble him with facial hair
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Gauri did not get her SR till several moths passed by and here Shiv and Anandi had been married only for a few days and people are already expressing their concern for Shiv/s married life.
After all it will take a lot of time for Anandi to melt.She has been sent off to arctic/antarctic and is frozen stiff.

It is not her fault if her husband reached a stage where he could be inspiredonly by Gauri's perfume to perform when it mattered and blamed her for having hands that smell of masala for his less than inspiring performance.That apparently sent her off to north pole/south pole where she remained there for  such a long time becaus enobody thought to bring her back to temperate zone.
Only now SHiv brought her back but realised she is frozen stiff and he is trying to melt her.Logically a person who has been frozen for a long time it will take her sometime to melt.

So instead of training Anandi they should suggest training lesson for Shiv on how to melt a lady from antarctica. Not they are needed because he is doing fine.
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127
Next