Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i liked the Epi Ami anything away from rathi bhootbhangla right now ..I like Bhabasa πŸ‘ one sensible guy in that house ..

Bhabo u have challenged Sandy and everyone knows she loves Pareekshas and she is gonna rock ..πŸ˜ƒ
My Sandy thanadeerni back in action ..lets see what effect the whole revelation of bhabaji has on Bhabo πŸ˜•

AMi iron nahi rey this is PLATINUM JODI ..very rare  ..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shehjar - 11 years ago
sweetycutie thumbnail
Lovely analysid di..😊
loved babasa..he is always there for surya!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sweetycutie - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
@Samah Puttar

Things im good at: 1) pushing people away. 2) sleeping. 3) messing things up. 4) forgetting to text people back. 5) eating food.

let me add to the list ..
1.Making everyone happy
2.making beautiful drawings
3.loving Sandy the most
4.standing up for justice
5.excellent in giving one liners that totally crack us

Samah di khair YoπŸ€—

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@Deboline:- I'm not flirty anymore. I'm very sincere girl you know but in loose wire mode sometimes.. N regarding battle of Kurukshetra - We all know my sandy baby gonna win at last.❀️.

Really?? That's very cool..But i guess your lose wire mode remains more active most of the time..πŸ˜† So...πŸ˜‰ Yes,it is known to all that no matter what happens,be it earthquake,tsunami or any natural calamities..,Sandhya will become an IPS Officer at the end,with the help of Sooraj..But you know,Bhabo has never lost any kinda war..so i think both of them might win the battle some way or the other..😊 But dunno how..πŸ˜•
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shehjar aunty - you senior gang always makes me blush!☺️ except ladyterp aunty.. I make her blush 😳

Shehjar aunty Zindabaad πŸ€—Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh teri! Main kis kis ko reply karu???.

@Shirin, Niru-Bee, Amor
:- You're heartily welcome.πŸ€—.

@Uma aunty, Fatima ammi, Ladyterp aunty:- I'm really avoiding to discuss anything about the show in serious manner. After debating with all of you 3 in the past I reached up to conclusion that our views are always going to different. I really respect your POV n agree with you as well because it make more sense than my baseless take on any situations..

@Uma aunty:- I loved your 5 pointer take on episode n most favorite one is 5th one.⭐️. Aur waise bhi, You're "Bejaan Daaruwala" and "Sanjay Jumani" of DABH land when it comes to prediction. I know your critical analysis always make sense n CV's listened to your wishes utmost whether it's to reveal truth from Sooraj's mouth or SurYa shouldn't leave RM.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Fatima ammi:- Didn't you notice Bhabasa isn't complaining about  tummy problem in the episode.😲.

@Ladyterp aunty
:- You yourself given me n my puttar remedy to calm down your mind. Hair Oil Massage. Hybrid aunty Zindabad..

@Ferrari:- Han Han..We both are fuel and engine of each-other when it comes to maintain ++++++++ vibes.😈.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Nahi ami! Hair oil massage hurts ladyterp aunty should try basketball
.Ami. thumbnail
@Sayan:- Thanks a lot for the Sweets. I love to eat sweets a lot.☺️.

@Pappu:- I'm glad you're giving your darshan every now n then. I thought you'll disappear after your marriage. Must be very busy na to do dhinka chika with your hubby...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. Loved your DP..KKG..πŸ˜†.

@Dento mommy:- SurYa "Platinum Pair"..😲 πŸ˜†.. I'm die 🀣.. Yup, Bhabasa is sensible male in RM n yes, I love my sandy baby when she is into action.😳.

You know na how much me n my puttar fond of our sandy baby n love her so much..😳.☺️.

@Sweetie:- Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ.

@Debolina:- You're "Chhota Packet - Big Dhamaka".πŸ˜†. Nahi na.. My "loose-wire" mode isn't active anymore o/w I do taang-pulling of everyone here.πŸ˜‰. I am not doing that at all. Seriously, I'm very sincere girl.😎.
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

Nahi ami! Hair oil massage hurts ladyterp aunty should try basketball

Nahi na.😳. her height is only 2'5''.πŸ˜”. How can she play basketball???😲. She must play American footie with her 2 kids n SaMi..
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Nahi na.😳. her height is only 2'5''.πŸ˜”. How can she play basketball???😲. She must play American footie with her 2 kids n SaMi..

Haan na 😳 I'm 1.57 cm, and I still play basket
But getting injection soon so I can grow I'm finding it hard to do so many sports with this height 😳Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago