*We're made of Irons - SurYa*

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What the hell is going on in DABH 🤬..

Oh hello hi bye bye - Phati Sarees n Khun bhari taangs.. I'm referring only in a positive manner.😈.

I must say it was good episode compared to last 3 episodes. A giant relieved from EMO atyachar.😳.

Waise, I loved how Bhabho greeted best wishes to my sandy baby before going to college although it's in sarcastic manner but hey as they A mother blessings never get failed.. I'm so happy Bhabho unknowingly making my sandy baby's path to achieve her dream easier..

You should all think thousand times before tagging Bhabho as a villain or vampire of INDIAN tv serial.😡. Go back n check history of INDIAN TV vamps. At least, I'm glad my lubly Bhabho playing all tricks openly n not anyone's back..

Bhabasa's words to SurYa were too good. He seems to be gonna play role of "Lord Krishna" in this war n will guide/motivate SurYa whenever they'll down.😊. SurYa need to bear all the tantrums from Bhabho n recollect her broken heart pieces with love.(Actually it's really true because if both sides are on fire then things will be gonna get more worsen.).

If I concluded Bhabasa's words correctly then we'll gonna witness muted SurYa in front of Bhabho - SurYa made of Irons..( I think - Chahe koi mujhe jungali kahe kehno do jee kehra rahe fits well to SurYa's approach..😆)

All 4 monsters(ViNa, Chhavi n Mohit) are discussing about Bhabho's all of a sudden change behavior..😆.. I loved Vikram's answer - he knows her mother really well(really vikram???🤔).

SurYa @ night college..(It's seems that we'll see IPS sandy in next 2 episodes. She'll expose this fraud baba's cheap game.).

N what's this:- Our Bhabho is so cocky about to win this competition. How silly are you Bhabho?😆 🤣. Don't you know my sandy baby - the more you push her, she'll bounce back much tougher n will emerge as a victor.😃. Why you forgot the fact that she has Bhabasa n Sooraj her side.⭐️.

Yesterday I thought to skip episodes but tonight's episode changed my mind.😳. So This is how DABH is. It'll take exam of viewers patience time to time but will bounce back brilliantly.⭐️.

P.S:-
I kindly apologies for my optimistic view - but if everyone think -ve manner then how we'll be gonna enjoy the show? Me,Ferry, Sindu, Fiza, JAMy, Samah, Saibul need to lit positive DIYAS to keep interest alive of people to watch DABH.😃.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice take on the episode Ami Di 👏 👏 Agree today's episode was quite good compared to last day but expected Suraj to defend Sandhya today, maybe he judged the situations aren't conducive to give his opinions 😭 anyway loved the way Bhabasa blessed Sandhya and gave good views to Suraj 😊 and Mohit-Chavi-Meena now getting jealous over the special treatment being meted out to Sandhya 😆 😉 Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YO! YO!

edited...

first i like ur title...yup they r...nice analysis ami...

today episode having future episodes stepping stone.how cvz shown technician(phone repair) in BG of surya and slightly turned camera to them doing repair(phone)..and no class today,and precap : technician want to repair phone cable and followers not accepting for it,then baba entry...y this all,to dip down to leave any clues to sandhya for future...

abt today's episode,good one...liked how bhabhasa supporting surya...
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

What the hell is going on in DABH 🤬..

Don want to write nething else "first line of Ami's thread"...😆😆😆
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳

Reserved Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m ready to light the candle which d Cv forgot to light in yesterday episode .
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Flirty sis..😃 

Not in a mood to say MUCH as i say..😆 But today's episode (24th January 2013,episode no.378) was pretty good..We all know that Sooraj is the support system of sandhya..while Sandhya is the support system of Sooraj,BUT..Babasa is truly the support system of SurYa..⭐️ He is so encouraging.. I'm glad that the shivling track is back..& loved the precap actually..But regarding the 'Kurukshetra' war between Bhabo & Sandhya..i'm very much anxious to know the Winner..as we all know that both of them never lost any battle before..So,let's see what the CVs bring..
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Ami.

What you said about Bhabhasa is true.  He is in the middle but inclined towards SurYa who need support and encouragement.

CVs are highly creative, bringing telephone workers to give Sandhya clue.  Looking forward to Sandy IPS night college save mission. 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rocker Dada:- I'm 😔 that your wish didn't fulfilled but do you think our sandy baby need anyone's support?😲. Come on she's muscular and ironic woman.😎.

@Sindu:
- Han re, I agree with you. My sandy baby will investigate about it. I'm sure she will suspect about those baba's disciples outrage approach when telephone lineman asked to remove it..

@Samah:- You've to edit your thread o/w..😈.

@Fiza:- Which candle CV's forgot to lit in yesterday's episode?😲.

@Deboline
:- I'm not flirty anymore. I'm very sincere girl you know but in loose wire mode sometimes.. N regarding battle of Kurukshetra - We all know my sandy baby gonna win at last.❤️.

@Bharathi akka
:- I agree with you regarding your take on DABH CV's. They're highly creative and unpredictable for sure. I'm also so much excited to watch sandy in IPS avtar..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the positive review of the episode Ami 🤗 love you for this 🤗

havent watch the epi yet, but your post gives me the courage to watch it 😉

not only Surya, we, the fans of DABH are also made of irons 😆