Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Gujar

Ah right now, I can only give time to one show for now star since i started this current one, i'm just gonna try n tune in and see it off. Otherwise i'll be playing catch up for others which I can't do.

Yeah I know what you mean. I miss discussing Kankar. That was the last show I genuinely really liked.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kankar was something else, it'll be quite a feat to top it, top notch quality acting the whole works. Had some good discussions there pertaining to the show.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

^Hi LovelyDreamer

Welcome here.

thanks to welcoming me re..
I'm VIsha, btw...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HI Vrisha..

@Naj & Star: I completely agree.. Kankar was something else. I liked the writer's approach that even after the divorce Kiran did not have an easy life. She had to face hardships in her 2nd marriage and that divorce  ka taana  was always there. The writer tried to portray that you have to be strong enough to take such a decision.
starstruckk thumbnail
oh man, I can't take this..losing to Bangladesh..our winning streak is coming to an end.
After like 16 years..we're about to lose to Bangladesh. I feel offended.
Usman. thumbnail
^Star: this was on the cards... But I really feel bad for Saeed Ajmal.. It was his comeback game and he got hammered.. His confidence must be on all time low.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jo bacha tha
Woh lutane kay 
Liye BD gaye the
starstruckk thumbnail
I think Shoaib Malik should be recalled. He's better than Hafeez. Hafeez sucks as just a batsman. Malik needs some guaranteed long run and some boost of confidence from the PCB and I feel he can take this young team forward. This team won't be able to win anything in the next year or so like this...we're playing Zimbabwe next. The last thing we need is a lost series to Zimb. 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

^Star: this was on the cards... But I really feel bad for Saeed Ajmal.. It was his comeback game and he got hammered.. His confidence must be on all time low.

I feel bad for Ajmal because now everyone's claiming that all his wickets he earned were all illegal..and that's pretty sad. It was a bad idea to play him right off the bat as soon as his action got adjusted. I hope he comes through and proves people wrong.
Usman. thumbnail
If you look at thing closely, its the senior players who are not performing. Hafeez, Fawad and Sarfraz are the ones who did not score run whereas newcomers Rizwan, Saad Naseem and Haris Sohail scored runs. Azhar Ali also played well.
But the credit should be given where its due. B'desh definitely played very well. They batted superbly. Our bowling unit is one of the best but they tackled our bowlers beautifully.