Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
That was an awesome update dear.
The story line is good.
It is very interesting.

By the way thanks for the pm.
When you sent the PM you forgot to add the link!

Thats why I couldn't comment earlier!

dolly477 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
very nice
continue soon
please pm me
BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am really impressed by this concept

this is truly hatke concept
waiting for next update

plz,pm me...
MJ_K2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ilove ur updates. pm mme wen u upodate nxt
dianapadhi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
😊
thanks for the comments guys. i am really sorry for not posting the link of the pm.i will be aware further.

so here it goes
khushi-left or they betrayed you arnav
arnav became stunned. he didnot know how to react. how did khushi knew. the storm that had come into his life has barely even met 24 hrs..
arnav-how did u know that.
khushi- your brother came to my house drinking after you left your house. he told me that he had become rich and i should be proud of him. when i asked he told me the entire story, how he and his di betrayed you arnav. then i got a call from hospital as it was emergency. as u r serious no doctors could attend u except me..i called u r di and told her to take him away as he was adamant not to go..
arnav, relax everything is going to be fine.
arnav- and how is that going to happen., please khushi stop giving me hope. i am as good as dead now.
khushi now tried to lighten his mood
khushi- so, since u r not a part of my family. can we become friends.
arnav(irritated)- no i am not at all interested in your friendship.
khushi-common arnav, i have saved u r life. can't we become friends now.i respected ur views when i didnot even knew u properly. don't be so mean know.
arnav-khushi i know u want me to feel lighten, but trust me i am f9
khushi- no its not ok. i don't have any friends and u know i am an orphan too.. can't we become friends arnav. i need this more than u. trust me.
arnav- (affected by her words) ok f9. don't blackmail me emotionally now.
khushi-(smiled) friends(raises her hands)
arnav-(smiled) friends(shakes)
khushi- ok arnav, i got to go now. see u later. you rest ok. anything you need call me. your friend will always be available at your service.
arnav laughed hearing that.
arnav-(sure)
khushi- see u
khushi started to move but turn suddenly and said you look great when u laugh just like my favourite barun sobti
arnav( again laughed to see the flirty side of khushi)  thank u u don't look bad either.
khushi smiled and went
arnav slept after that because of medicine.
at the evening khushi again came and saw arnav. he was silently staring at the celing. tears are rolling down his cheecks. khushi felt bad for him. she knew he has a heart of gold and a very good businessman and beside that his heart stay in his family.
khushi- i dont think it is his bad luck that they threw him outside of their life. i know it is their bad luck. he deserve the best (she though to herself)
 she made a cough sound because she knew arnav would not like her to see in this situation. arnav felt her presence and wiped his tears.he smiled to her.
khushi- so arnav you look great today and i must say you are recovering fast. see these are the benifits you get when u have friends like me beside u.
 arnnav (smiled) - ya it seems that u r frienship is affecting from tomorrow itself to make me feel goos
khushi- i think you will get discharge tommorrow itself-
khushi(to nurse)- shift him to normal ward.
arnav- thank u khushi
khushi- common arnav u shouldnot say sorry or thanks in friendship. dont u watch movies. maine pyar kiya- my favourite.
aranv smiled
khushi thought where he will go and he is not that much f9 but i cannot make him stay in hospital . it's aginst the rule. may i should ask him to stay with me. but i know he will not agree.. i think i should think of some thing and make him agree. then she thought of some plan and smiled to herself.

thank u

Edited by dianapadhi92 - 11 years ago
allegro thumbnail
Awesome update..
Loved it..
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜ƒ
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very much disappointed wit dis update:( i tot khushi wil throw aakash out of her life wen she heard d betrayal of his family to an innocent soul bt still she considers it as her family:( jus hate her:( but i also love her for d caring side towards arnav:)
sanluvug thumbnail
awesome part
loved kushi s caring towards arnav
thanks for pm
continue soon
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was a nice update and would love to see Arnav staying with Khushi. I would like to see Khushi helping Arnav to get back on his feet and boost his morale!

Looking forward to the next update!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update so because of asr she got engage does that mean she and akash are together loved the update thanks for the pm glad she is there for him  Edited by dumas - 11 years ago