Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: yazh.

There is no confusion, the technical reason was obvious.  Childishness😑. I can give rows of this but wont...
But that is in the past. 

Coming to this FC.., you got confused between rajveer and rajeev😊😊.  You've named it wrong. 

Thank u for telling my mistake. 😊 😊 Aaj kal vaise bhi FC me mistakes batane waalee kaafi log hain.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 11 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

vertu i agree with u on sujal's part he was really irritating πŸ˜‘his running behind kashish was so disgusting 
vertu i agree with u on sujal's part he was really irritating πŸ˜‘his running behind kashish was so disgusting😑 and as per kth i sometime feels that it was not a daily soap but a marriage centre everyone was busy getting married several timeπŸ˜†

Sach me mujhe mostly Ekta k show making styles samajh hi nahi aate  n in KTH us ne to had hi kar di thi.😑 πŸ˜‘ Even i was not satisfied with KSBKBT and now i feel her shows have become a bit better recently.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Sujal ko to kabhi kabhi mera bhi man karta tha do thappad maar doon.😑 😑

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

di sometimes i think that kashish had so many sisters so he can easilymarry any one of them(that mouli or surveen )

God vo bhi aaj k time me with so many sisters and un sab me bhi itne sari confusions hoti thi ki kaun kis k saath ja raha hai.πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I think ki sab Grewal and Piyush ki hi family me adjust hone k liye bani thi. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_58

4th January 2013

Posted on January 3, 2013 by Rajeev

So, here we are! One more day to go. I have never felt more loved in life. The kind of good wishes pouring in for the film is overwhelming. I hope I live up to your expectations.

All those who are going to watch the film are more than welcome to post their views here. Good or bad, just be honest. I am going to watch the film day after so can't tell you how it has finally shaped up.  But I can surely say that it is going to surprise you.

Anyway, I hope the year has started on a good note for all of you. May you achieve a lot of your dreams  and may you keep smiling throughout the year.

Love and best wishes,

Rajeev

http://www.rajeevkhandelwal.in/4th-january-2013/

Yup this is the thing i love the most in him and it is his honesty what he expects from others in terms of his efforts.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I am happy that the way he worked honestly for the movie has given him so much and he is getting praises all our and his movie has done a better business.
😊 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha10.for.u

First look of Ishq Actually (sorry if already posted)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ybYy7UgSJLw[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting it here.😊 πŸ˜Š I saw it just today i must say he is looking good but let's see what's next?
πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Vartika07 thumbnail

Hello dear πŸ€—
 How r u?
πŸ˜ƒ

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I am happy he left KTH at a good time!!!!!😊

But LRL was far from over and was at a very interesting point!!!!!!

Everyone has the choice to do whatever he/she wishes so he did but about KTH his decision was perfect.
I didn't feel bad when he quit the role but about LRL indeed it would have been perfect if the end would have been in our way it would have been perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ but he could have given more time to show to shape up the angle between Raj and Naina more. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana.dixit

Message From Rajeev.

Posted on January 24, 2013 by Aabhishek

Dear All,

Rajeev has asked me to share the following message with you as he is currently away and has no access to the internet. Here is the message:

"Thank you all for making Table No 21 such an amazing success! I am very glad that film such wonderful acclaim. In accordance with my promise of being seen more this year and coupled with the success of Table No 21 , I had been wanting to do something special for all my fans and especially those from the small and beautiful towns of our country where one may not get the opportunity to watch all my films. I have been wanting to reciprocate the love which has been showered on me so unconditionally from the day I started my career and all those who have given me so much love along the way. So when the opportunity for the appearance on HJNH came, I remembered the many requests to be seen on TV that came to me from your side and decided to reciprocate your love. Although it's a ten minute appearance (Stretched over 3 episodes) I hope you all enjoy my gift!"

Regards,

Aabhishek Patwari

It would have been a treat for all RA fans but for me it was just a episode bcz whenever that Ms. MUB around i can't stand such things.😑 πŸ˜‘ Anyways i think he should have been in more shows to promote his movies.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ The movie has done well and congrats to him and his team for the movie.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Exactly!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Running after a married woman and getting slapped all the time!!!!!!  

I just remember once Kashish got a pay back from Sujal when he immediately gave her slap back but later all the things were same.
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Sach me mujhe mostly Ekta k show making styles samajh hi nahi aate  n in KTH us ne to had hi kar di thi.😑 πŸ˜‘ Even i was not satisfied with KSBKBT and now i feel her shows have become a bit better recently.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Sujal ko to kabhi kabhi mera bhi man karta tha do thappad maar doon.😑 😑

sujal tumne sunna haai so keep urself safe dont come infront of her πŸ˜‰and now ekta;s became better but boring πŸ₯±