Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Ria replacements only work when the replacing actor is good!!!!!

That is why Ronit Roy as Mihir Virani, Hiten Tejwani as Anuraag Basu and Manav worked!!!!!

Gurpreet plain couldn't act and that is why people did not like him!!!!!

He wasn't showered with hate mails even before he started acting!!!!!

As for Viraf, he is a fabulous actor and I have already seen his acting in many shows!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But of course I am sure his best role so far is Aditya Raj Merchant in Kismat and I doubt he will get a role anytime soon to beat it!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Just the thing i mentioned here is that time media was not reachable to the stars so much and now twitter, facebook are doing a lot of work.πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Media has reached in to their houses and bed rooms as well.  If u know someone is going to be replaced by anyone that such problems will always take place.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Well because we want to see him act!!!!!!😊

Not be the host asking questions and listening to how many they slept with!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This was one of the biggest reason for me not to watch that show just see the start to check how is he looking.
😊 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

Don't remind me!!!!!

Nothing ever comes out of them!!!!!!

You can't say that kai jagah ye kaam bhi aaya hai like KMH season 2 😊 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

Tum dono aur baaki sab bhi yahan bina daant ke aa jaaya karo!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Doesn't that sound like a better option??πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Kya karein aate to hain bhale hi regularly nahi.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_58

TABLE NO.21 1st release in 100th Year Of Cinema 

January 2, 2013 07:09:31 PM IST
By Glamsham Editorial

As Eros International and NextGen Films' thriller TABLE NO.21 prepares for its release, which is just around the corner, producer Viki Rajani couldn't be more excited with the film that promises to offer audiences nothing short of cutting-edge entertainment.
Marking Paresh Rawal's return to the villainous genre, TABLE NO. 21 directed by Aditya Dutt, also starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Tena Desae, is a high-concept film, taking audiences through a twisted tale of an inexplicable mystery. The film shot entirely in the picturesque Fiji Islands also happens to be the first release of the year 2013, the 100th year of Indian Cinema.

Tabhi to movie ne kaafi praises liye hain and apni cost money recover bhi kar li.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Vartika07 thumbnail

I think Sujal going after a married woman was not acceptable!!!!!

Waise the reason I never could get involved in the story and like Sujal was Kashish!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘Just seeing her in the first episode I found her irritating!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

Rajeev played Sujal very well but a better story and better heroine would have helped!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I know Raj was good as Sujal but Kashish and the thing in which he wanted her at any cost made me irritated and also i don't like Kashish. 😑 😑

Edited : No need to call someone " makeup box" The word has been taken off.
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

vertu i agree with u on sujal's part he was really irritating πŸ˜‘his running behind kashish was so disgusting 

I know Raj was good as Sujal but Kashish and the thing in which he wanted her at any cost made me irritated and also i don't like Ms. make up box. 😑 😑

vertu i agree with u on sujal's part he was really irritating πŸ˜‘his running behind kashish was so disgusting😑 and as per kth i sometime feels that it was not a daily soap but a marriage centre everyone was busy getting married several timeπŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINKA!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Wishing you a Long and Happy Life!!!!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Cheers!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Celebs speak: Are we truly Republic?

Rajeev Khandelwal: "My father was in the army. And my elder brother Col. Sanjeev is currently serving in the army. I was always tempted to be a part of the army. But since my brother had already joined the armed services, I was inclined to go ahead with my other passion, acting. I'd love to do a film about the army. I enjoyed playing Capt Rajveer  πŸ˜³  in 'Left Right Left'.

I wonder why the army isn't a sought-after vocation among youngsters today. Is the army losing its sheen or does patriotism no longer have buyers? I feel every student in college should be made to go through a stint in the army."

Parents and teachers must often tell children about the benefits (material, sense of well-being) of being in the army, tell them it is a good career option.
And girls should be willing to marry army men, be willing to adjust when they are posted in sensitive areas. 

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

The technical reason was that i was opening it twice but the link was not working to edit some post.πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I have pmed to mods and a few people here have some objections as well so i have no other choice.
πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

There is no confusion, the technical reason was obvious.  Childishness😑. I can give rows of this but wont...
But that is in the past. 

Coming to this FC.., you got confused between rajveer and rajeev😊😊.  You've named it wrong.