Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well i like her as an actor and have loved her from her Itihaas days..and she is OK as a dancer but not in a competition as NB..esp when there are much better teams..as far as her popularity is concerned, she is popular am sure but the audience which votes obviously will vote for the MORE popular teams or for genuine dancers...i think she shud have taken it in a good spirit and not spoken like tht...
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Smita-her courage to come and dance after giving birth 3 months or so. But since Shefali-Parag elimination, I hate her to the dogs. I don't watch her serials so i wouldn't know how she acts, I surely know how she dance and for me she sucks..NB is not for her.
I want Shefali-Parag back. They deserved to be in top 5.
I never even heard  of her before NB. So she has to stop being too over confident about being popular becoz she's not 
Edited by ramkideewani23 - 11 years ago
parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is popular and it was proven last week when dancers better than her were ousted just because she is a better known person...

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why she is boasting herself.Who said she is popular?Last week only she should have gone instead shefalli and parag.They went gracefully.Even smitha said so long she stayed that is bonus..She talks too much .Good she went.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
their last two performances were really good...
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thn wht she has to say abt Shefali...
who scored 33 n got eliminated...
rorasam thumbnail

Case if sour grapes...

chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am young but would vote for Neelu and her husband- its got nothing to do with age, it's to do with TALENT!