virman ff:true love never dies Pt Note page 66

virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

prologue

this is a story about two people who live seperate from their family and got merried with the help of their siblings. this is the story about virat and manvi who fall in love and after lot of struggle they become one..but is it the end of their struggle or they will have to face more difficulties in their love life to know that read this ff "TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES"

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

part 1

love is a pure feeling.love is life.it is a great bond between two people. It says na when someone is in love then nothing is wrong or right.love make us blind.when we are in love we see nothing and only listen to our heart b'coz on that time our heart is only our best friend. Love is a pure emotion. The only emotion that makes you selfless and selfish at the same time. People who are in love face so many difficulties to get their love but sometimes situations make us weak. You want to get your love by hook or crook but what if your families come between you and your love.what if you have to chose one between them. On one hand is your family who is everything for you and on the other hand is your love who taught you the meaning of love.Then what will you chose your family or your love.but as someone said that "it is not about living togather with your loved ones and telling them everyday how much you love them. It is about being able to let them go when you know they can't be happy with you"

virat and manvi two pure souls who met two years ago in their siblings wedding. It was not their love at first sight.when they met first they had a big fight between them. but slowly they become friends,then partners and at the end they fell in love with each other. then who knew that these two bitter enemies can also fall in love. But no love story complete without families intrruption. their families didn't like their closeness too much specially swamini bua and dada ji. and as a result virman got seprated from each other who knows may be forever.it had been one year since they met and today is their second anyversary of their first meeting. manvi was sitting all alone in her room and wathing the pictures of her with her partner and tears continously flowing from her eyes. when suddenly her phone rang and she looked at the screen. a big smile came on her face and she immidiately picked up the phone and the first word escaped from her mouth was partner
manvi:partner (closed her eyes)
virat: how are you partner?
then they both spoke togather "happy anivarsary partner"and they both let out a little laugh
manvi: i miss you so much partner,i miss you so much (and started crying)  
virat: hey i miss you too baby. plz don't cry. you know na that i can't see you crying. so plz stop crying for your partner's sake plz
manvi: (wiped her tears and tried to smile) virat why is this all happened to us. can't we love happily together? no virat i can't tolerate this anymore now. i can't live without you. i'll die if (but before she could speak further he cut in between)
virat: shhh...never say that again. if anything happen to you i will not survive for a moment,did you hear that? manvi you are my life which i breath. so what if we are not together and their is a big distance between us. but remember that our hearts and souls are always with each other and will always be.our love will never die for each other then if we are together or not. and it was your wish na thet we should seprated for the sake of our families b'coz they don't want us to be unite,so what happened now. you are my tigress and you can't break like that
manvi:i am sorry virat  actually i couldn't control myself and got weak for a moment, i am soory
virat:hey don't be, i know that you got emotional but remeber one day will come when we will be together forever ok now smile
manvi: i hope so (and she smiled) virat
virat: hmmm
manvi: it's been a long time since i listened to your sweet voice, please sing something for me
virat: (smiled at her) umm ok but on one condition
manvi:and what's that condition
virat:you will also sing with me promise
manvi: promise anything for my chep
 virat sat on the floor and rested his back on the wall. and looking at the pictures of his and his choudhrayan 
(virat's lines will be in in red and manvi's lines in blue)
 Main yahan tu wahan
zindagi hai kahan
tu hi tu hai sanam dekhta hu jahan
neend ati nahi yaad jati nahin-2
bin tere ab jiya jaye na
main yahan tu wahan
zindagi hai kahan
manvi also sat on the floor and looking at their pictures and remebering their happy moments which they spent together and a lone tear escaped from her eye
teri surat ab ek pal
kyun nazar se hat ti nahi
raat din toh kat jata hai
umar tanha kat ti nahin
chah ke bhi na kuch keh sakun tujh se main-2
dard kaise karun main bayan
main yahan tu wahan
zindagi hai kahan
virat closed his eyes and imagined her in front of him. he saw her sitting in front of her,he smiled and tried to touch her but at the next moment her vision faded away.virat looked here and there for her but she was nowhere and tears made their way from his eyes,then virat spoke
virat: hey didn't you promise me that you will also sing with me so now it's your turn keep up your promise
manvi: hmm (trying to contrroling her tears)
jab kahin bhi aahat hui
yun laga ke tu aa gaya
khushboo ke jhonke ki tarah
meri sansein mehka gaya
ek woh dor tha
hum sada paas the-2
ab toh hai fansle darmayan
main yahan tu wahan
zindagi hai kahan
virat could hear her sob through the phone. it's really hurting him and he wish he could hug her and console her that everything will be fine but he is feeling totally helpless b'coz he can do nothing
beeti batein yaad ati hai
jab akela hota hoon main
bolti hai khamoshiyan
sab se chup ke rota hoon main
ek arsa hua muskraye huye-2
ansu sunte hai meri dastan
main yahan tu wahan
zindagi hai kahan
now they could not control anymore and both hung up the phones and cried their heart out.but they were not only one who were crying,their siblings were also crying with them and vanshika maa who was totally shattered to saw her son in this condition. she is responsible for her son's bad state.she swear her son to break the relationship with manvi b'coz of the family pressure.it's not like that she does

INDEX ON PAGE 7
Edited by virmanfan013 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it .Well known problem of lovers😆.Loved the way u portrayed the feeling of two people in love when their family are against.Loved the way u showed their pain very well.Loved the whole Os.So natural, realistic.Loved it so much❤️🤗
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovly OS.! 1 problem evry love story has...Thnks for the PM!
sreshta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
cute one. very well described their pain of being away frm each other.. finally happy ending.loved it... 😊😊
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS ⭐️.. Beautifully written.. And the song is just perfect.. Their pain, helplessness, their love for each other, everything is very well portrayed👏.. Loved it very much❤️.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wat an update girl it was really awesome😊
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful OS.. really loved it😊
nrithyao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow
superb story
loved it
thanks a lot for the pm😊
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was fantastic yr.. awesome awesome great update dear😊😊.. m just speechless.. the way u portrayed emotions of virat n manvi was great... plz write an ff also like this... i must say u will receive a great response... plz write more... eagerly waiting for it...😊
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely os dear
Beautifuly writen
Great job