Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

Late Latif, Manonids! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me short of words today, used them all in that post of mine, that I had to post seeing you loitering in the stormy gallerias, trying to pick some prediction of a stormy night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do I make sense? Nada. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am completely high and a good episode does that to me...  

As you said, such a Melodious episode. I am completely in awe along with being high πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can understand ur state of mind looking at ur post ...Too high for me to reach πŸ˜†...but see, there was air flowing bw Rishbala  if not STORM😈  Just wait and Watch it will come ...it has to come now!!!!!
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved the way madhu{ wo}manhandles dips so classilyπŸ˜†.agli baar she wont dare to mandraao near RK,sherni ne apne sher par possession jo dikhaaya.
Yeah,nids.maine hopes thoda kam level pe rakhi hain,precap end scene progress hone ki.
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

i really liked the episode,, it was fun!!
the comedy element was good!!

Yeah ...it was filmy full on πŸ˜›
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manonids

I can understand ur state of mind looking at ur post ...Too high for me to reach πŸ˜†...but see, there was air flowing bw Rishbala  if not STORM😈  Just wait and Watch it will come ...it has to come now!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll crash land soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The fan air is not a storm ... It has to be THE STORM😊 Tomorrow, it may come for Trishna though I am not at all waiting for that storm. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlm4

Loved the way madhu{ wo}manhandles dips so classilyπŸ˜†.agli baar she wont dare to mandraao near RK,sherni ne apne sher par possession jo dikhaaya.

Yeah,nids.maine hopes thoda kam level pe rakhi hain,precap end scene progress hone ki.

I was expecting Madhu to swap seat with RK but instead she pulled her and asserted her Haq on RK πŸ˜›...No hopes from RK ...πŸ˜†
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sidip dance scene was just hilarious πŸ€£
Rishbala were Hot.
Kukkuji's dialogue was awesome πŸ˜†
So ya a complete entertaining episode.
Manonidz thumbnail

Don't worry, I'll crash land soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The fan air is not a storm ... It has to be THE STORM😊 Tomorrow, it may come for Trishna though I am not at all waiting for that storm. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gradually it will come An ...Now dont burst my anticipation pleaseee🀣  Let me live in this stormy dream πŸ˜†...in bw, Trishna will not reveal name of the producer yet ...😑
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb post..loved the lines used...truely a very melodious epi..it was rishbala who stole the show with super romance and most passionate expressions to date..❀️both looking adoringly beautiful too...❀️
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Today was perhaps the most melodious MB episode πŸ˜›...Starting with:

Beautiful Madhubala ahaan doing Maaye re MaayeπŸ˜› ...No wonder she has become Jogan of Jogi RK 😳but why RK denied it πŸ€”    It suits his Sanyaasi mission na !! ...

Dips giri hue Aurat hai aur ab toh Sikky ne Saabit kar diyaπŸ˜† ...Dips rolling on floors πŸ€£ Before Madhu brought Radha on the dance floor πŸ˜Ž...Must say the trio was awesome πŸ˜› Enjoyed seeing the ladies dancing πŸ‘...No wonder RK-Madhu were on knees seeing Radha in mood πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ  ( Kuku ji ne chance nahe maara πŸ˜­)...RK ke laadle maa bigad gayee🀣...

Dips ne maara chaance but Madhu ne kar diya khalaas πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜ˆ   ( Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Chudail - Song dedicated to Dips πŸ˜ˆ
Roma ne kiya Bittu ko rangeela aur RK ka character Dheela ( back to touching BIWIπŸ˜‰mission)

Kaante Nahe Katte Din yeh Raat  but majaal hai Ego ke dukaan ko Aag lag jaaye ...ILU main kyun bolun !!! Pehle tu-- Pehle tu ...  ( I wonder itne baar toh bol chuke hain phir aaj itne nakhre kyun πŸ€”)...Kher Bittu ne dikhaaye Chiefgiri aur RK ne dikhayee RKgiri πŸ˜Ž  

Sensous Precap β˜ΊοΈ  but Umeed zyaada mat rakhna πŸ€£

Melodious Episode
Damn good post, Nids.EmbarrassedπŸ˜†Clap
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Gradually it will come An ...Now dont burst my anticipation pleaseee🀣  Let me live in this stormy dream πŸ˜†...in bw, Trishna will not reveal name of the producer yet ...😑

Okay I won't but I hold the right to virtually sue you if it does not come πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She won't and RK will only find out about the REAL Father on the day of the wedding, giving enough time to Ballu to pakdo all and put them in his Zoo of Insanity. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†