Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Today was perhaps the most melodious MB episode πŸ˜›...Starting with:

Beautiful Madhubala ahaan doing Maaye re MaayeπŸ˜› ...No wonder she has become Jogan of Jogi RK 😳but why RK denied it πŸ€”    It suits his Sanyaasi mission na !! ...

Dips giri hue Aurat hai aur ab toh Sikky ne Saabit kar diyaπŸ˜† ...Dips rolling on floors πŸ€£ Before Madhu brought Radha on the dance floor πŸ˜Ž...Must say the trio was awesome πŸ˜› Enjoyed seeing the ladies dancing πŸ‘...No wonder RK-Madhu were on knees seeing Radha in mood πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ  ( Kuku ji ne chance nahe maara πŸ˜­)...RK ke laadle maa bigad gayee🀣...

Dips ne maara chaance but Madhu ne kar diya khalaas πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜ˆ   ( Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Chudail - Song dedicated to Dips πŸ˜ˆ
Roma ne kiya Bittu ko rangeela aur RK ka character Dheela ( back to touching BIWIπŸ˜‰mission)

Kaante Nahe Katte Din yeh Raat  but majaal hai Ego ke dukaan ko Aag lag jaaye ...ILU main kyun bolun !!! Pehle tu-- Pehle tu ...  ( I wonder itne baar toh bol chuke hain phir aaj itne nakhre kyun πŸ€”)...Kher Bittu ne dikhaaye Chiefgiri aur RK ne dikhayee RKgiri πŸ˜Ž  

Sensous Precap β˜ΊοΈ  but Umeed zyaada mat rakhna πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manonids

Today was perhaps the most melodious MB episode πŸ˜›...Starting with:

Beautiful Madhubala ahaan doing Maaye re MaayeπŸ˜› ...No wonder she has become Jogan of Jogi RK 😳but why RK denied it πŸ€”    It suits his Sanyaasi mission na !! ...

Dips giri hue Aurat hai aur ab toh Sikky ne Saabit kar diyaπŸ˜† ...Dips rolling on floors πŸ€£ Before Madhu brought Radha on the dance floor πŸ˜Ž...Must say the trio was awesome πŸ˜› Enjoyed seeing the ladies dancing πŸ‘...No wonder RK-Madhu were on knees seeing Radha in mood πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ  ( Kuku ji ne chance nahe maara πŸ˜­)...RK ke laadle maa bigad gayee🀣...

Dips ne maara chaance but Madhu ne kar diya khalaas πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜ˆ   ( Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Chudail - Song dedicated to Dips πŸ˜ˆ
Roma ne kiya Bittu ko rangeela aur RK ka character Dheela ( back to touching BIWIπŸ˜‰mission)

Kaante Nahe Katte Din yeh Raat  but majaal hai Ego ke dukaan ko Aag lag jaaye ...ILU main kyun bolun !!! Pehle tu-- Pehle tu ...  ( I wonder itne baar toh bol chuke hain phir aaj itne nakhre kyun πŸ€”)...Kher Bittu ne dikhaaye Chiefgiri aur RK ne dikhayee RKgiri πŸ˜Ž  

Sensous Precap β˜ΊοΈ  but Umeed zyaada mat rakhna πŸ€£

i ws w8ng yaar...soo late huh!!! ill comment once i read ur post
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post. Nothing going to happen tomorrow.RK untied the dori and then very slowly tie that and sarcastically reminds his BIWI about the vaada πŸ€”. This is what i am imagining. dipali once again proved her shamelessness 😑 ,but Madhu handled her beautifully  πŸ‘. Madhu and RK looked fantastic today.
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i appericate cvs but weldone madhubala forum you all are too intelligent this time prediction sahi thee
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

i ws w8ng yaar...soo late huh!!! ill comment once i read ur post

Hi Kittu, πŸ˜Š  ...late post yeah ...Can't tell u the reason ...its as silly as anything πŸ€£  take ur time ...
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲 wr ws my post ??? i posted a min ago after reading urs!!!
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya.nair

Very nice post. Nothing going to happen tomorrow.RK untied the dori and then very slowly tie that and sarcastically reminds his BIWI about the vaada πŸ€”. This is what i am imagining. dipali once again proved her shamelessness 😑 ,but Madhu handled her beautifully  πŸ‘. Madhu and RK looked fantastic today.

Madhu always handle Dips with class😊 ...but Sikky got brownie points from me after he dropped Dips on the floor🀣  it was hilarious ...πŸ˜†...Rishbala were πŸ˜›...RK will never move beyond Dori 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Late Latif, Manonids! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me short of words today, used them all in that post of mine, that I had to post seeing you loitering in the stormy gallerias, trying to pick some prediction of a stormy night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do I make sense? Nada. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am completely high and a good episode does that to me...  

As you said, such a Melodious episode. I am completely in awe along with being high πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

i appericate cvs but weldone madhubala forum you all are too intelligent this time prediction sahi thee

Which prediction ?? πŸ˜²
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i really liked the episode,, it was fun!!
the comedy element was good!!