Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope our crowd comes by 9.30pm here and they remember today is yet another mahasangram epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats guys for completing a 100 pages in the previous DC! πŸ€— Looking forward to tonight's episode, hopefully it would be better than Friday's episode! =) 

In response to USMaaneetian

I don't think Shobha would hate Yash/Aarti or hold them responsible for P's death, not too sure about Dubey though. Shobha knows that her son has strayed and there's nothing that she can do to bring him back on track. She also knows that P's actions are gonna land him in trouble so even though she might be sad (because P is her son after all), I don't think she would blame it on Y/A. 

I like your idea. If there is gonna be a separation track, I would want the kids to stay together, it would make no sense if Aarti decides to leave with Ansh again because that would mean that she still does differentiate between her kids. She should leave with Aayu alone (not like she has any other choice though) and once Yash finds her, he should blast her for not believing in him. Till then, we can see Yash yearn for his wife and kid. After all, he did put Aarti through a lot in the past so it's only fair. =P 

And yes, the Junior Scindias need to speak up already. It's high time. Only Pari told P off, the rest haven't even opened their mouths since the truth revelation! 

Congrats on hitting a century guys! Wonderful stuff out here, always worth reading! <3 
Edited by Euphoria. - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Right on time πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Ya if separation happens , then I too will not like poor PayPal to b made the scapegoat again  but then if SP puts this condition in front of Aarti that she got to leave this house with Ansh or else he will not help Yash in this murder case , then Aarti will hv no option but to leave with Ansh again for Yash's sake πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Tilashini thumbnail
@jyo how can i miss watching my jaan in action... ☺️ πŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Thank you Hun πŸ€—...true AarYa draw their strength from each other and their togetherness is making so mad cause he can't see beyond his hurt ego and I can't wait for them to prove to him and the naysayers that no matter what they through at them they will come out victorious πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Loved your prediction but even though SP gets Aarti to leave Yash and the girls...SP may think that he has won but in reality he will be a loser cause Yash and PayPal will never be the same again 

I leap of a few months won't be bad plus we could see how sad and broken Yash and Aarti are without each other...I so want G3 to stand up to SP πŸ˜ƒ
Euphoria. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ya if separation happens , then I too will not like poor PayPal to b made the scapegoat again  but then if SP puts this condition in front of Aarti that she got to leave this house with Ansh or else he will not help Yash in this murder case , then Aarti will hv no option but to leave with Ansh again for Yash's sake πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

True but then that's gonna be repetitive, I mean wasn't that what happened after Yash's birthday? (and that's when our TRPs started to fall as well ) I hope they do show something different. Separation is fine but the kids should be together. Plus Yash would flip if Ansh is taken away from him because like he said on Thursday (and even in Lalitpur), he can't live without Ansh, not like he can live without Aarti either ... 
jyoti06 thumbnail
I think epi might start with goons trying to burry Zoya and then AarYa helping out Asad ... In the meantime when AarYa will b busy with Asad-Zoya , this Prashant will kidnap Ansh and will demand Aarti in ransom as per promo ... then last part will b Yash-Prashant fight  πŸ€”Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anu : But last time Separation hapepned mainly because of Yash ...this time SP will b the one ... and Yash after coming out of jail might go totally against SP πŸ€”
Tilashini thumbnail
@jyo they are gonna take 1hour to dig on the ground to find zoya..that too with thier bare hands.. πŸ˜†