Dekha Ek Khwaab - Their Dream Continues -BK 2-UPDATED Chap 35 - Pg 138 - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
MINDBLOWING UPDATE!!! I was waiting for your update for so long finally you did it. I'm so happy UV is back to how he was before; love him this way! Manyata is gonna fail so bad in This challenge. Uday is so naughty. He knows manyata just so well😳 continue soon and congrats for completing book 2 πŸ˜ƒEdited by Anvijanya - 10 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG SHA U COMPLETED D UPDATE.
I WAS RELOADING D PAGE FOR LAST 2 DAYS.
U MAKES ME CRY IN MOST OF UR UPDATES OF DEKHA.
WOOW UDAYS PAIN WAS WELL WRITTEN.
MANVEERS CONVO WAS SO EMMOTIONAL.
LOVED THE SONGS.
ROMANTIC SCENES WERE SUPERB.
AN UPDATE FULL OF PASSION LOVE HOPE PAIN.
REALLY ENJOYED IT.
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
Surish thumbnail
jagz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠHey Shahi.. .I need to read all of thread 2 but couldn't resist reading this. The sexy, savvy,  delicious Prince Uday is fabulous. .I miss him sooo much. You've made just the way I like him. Cant w8 for book 3. When are u updating ur Cinderella story?  πŸ‘

fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
JUST LOVE IT PLZ UPDATE SOON
UDAY IS FAUL;OUS 
MISS THIS JODI 
ALOT
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SUPERB...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ FULL OF MANVEER...

Surbhs thumbnail
This update left me dreamy eyed and wanting to read more.
Just Superb.
Afsana01 thumbnail
Comment unres pg 140
angleroops thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow shahi the w update was mind blowing
now i luking forward that manyata lose the cahllenge
the last part was fab
so finally uday is back
waiting for book 3
pls update soon
mimi.maik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear Shahi...how are you??? πŸ˜ƒ

finally you updated, i am really sorry, i am late to comment, lil busy these days. πŸ˜­ well the chappy was totally charming, cold and romantic πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...there are goosebumps on my body also like i felt the coldness of environment u created. πŸ˜†

both manyata and uday's emotions were on climax after such a long time, and there POV about eachother was very lovely. So they kissed and manyata is declaring it a mistake...my innocent poor manyata πŸ˜­, i can understand her condition. i just want to saw her face when uday challenges her πŸ€£ but his idea is great and he will win for sure. Glad that the old aggressive uday is back, and now he will handle everything...u have ended the chapter on very climax...waiting eagerly for Book 3 πŸ˜³.

the songs and poetries you added were awsum...i loved it and in the end u always left me shocked and speechless and i continously thinks that how can you write so well, u know making intense cold environment and putting hot characters in it and then the dialouges...everything was superb, you have done such a splended job...keep the good work up, u are so0o0o talented. thanks for the p.m...and do continue with book 3 soon. 
love ya...take care and hugsss πŸ€—