Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THE MYSTERY IS NOT SOLVED BUT I AM GLAD THAT GEET HAS PEOPLE LIKE MEERA AND JAI TO CARE FOR HER
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
maan loved geet and she is geetanjali
hope he realises his mistake soon
and what is this confusion between geet and geetanjali
please update soon

nehakapoor7 thumbnail
nice FF.. i read in 1 go..
thanx for pm.. do cont. soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I read ur both FFs today...

they are interesting...

I have send buddy request...

please pm me whenever u update ur both FFs...
Gmsk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
~~PYAAR~~

PART 6

REMORSE filled his senses ... the pain and ache the deep agony of having faced a baseless accusation .. an allegation that had left her alone again ... she was hurt and battered he had played with her life literally leaving her to go nowhere but why.. what was her fault that he did this to her... she again and again question herself that what was her fault that he loved her ..why he didnt believe her ...

uske ek deedaar ko ankhen taras gayi
lekin rooh se rooh tak ek sakoon tha...
dil se nikhi ek aah...
yeh ishq itna tarpaata hai...

( tried to write something like the song i am listening..)

meera's words did played a big time.. maan was no where in peace all the moments he No THEY pent together ..her consciousness about the place.. woh jhuki nazren.. aakhon me ek alhad pan..zindagi ke khwabon ko pura karne ka ek junoon ..zindagi me khud ko kho kar use chah ne ka dard ..

everything about her was soo pure soo divine...
'he even tried to forget those moments of truth that had separated him from his love but his EGO..the male ego was big then his love then the girl who was his jeevan sangini... uske saath zindagi ke ghamo ko baatne the par usi ko zindagi bhar ka gham de diya ...

days went..it was almost two weeks they were apart...maan didnt even tried to call her..he didnt even try to know where is she how is she...

agar ishq aisa hota hai toh bina ishq ke insaan jyada acha hai..

thought jay bitterly each and every day he tried to talk to geet to tell her not to forget that she is betrayed of what she didnt even know... she was not alone...jay brought her dinner to her room.. he knew she hadnt eaten anything.she was practically making her self doomed after what her so called husband did to her... relations they just know to betray...

geet uch kha le... dekh aisa nahi chalega... jaanti hai kitni weak hai tu.. for god sake geet ye aansun uss insaan ke liye mat baha jo iske kaabil hi nahi hai...

geet looked at her friend cum brother with those teary hazels... she was determined now not to look back now...

jay bhaiyya i want to complete my graduation..main aise nahi reh sakti ..i need to move on in my life ... i need to forget him.. please help me to erase his each and every memory from my life...
jay smiled a bit... he forwarded a morsel to her she with painful smile had it...

i will arrange for you tomorrow itself just tell me what you what to pursue ...

nahi i will go to delhi ... main wahan se apni padhai karungi... i cant live here any more main aapke upar kab tak boj...

jay glared at geet ... and it left her mum...

geet tu na itni badi badi bateen mat kar samjhi... and how can you be a burden on me u are my sister and a sister owns what all her brother had..samjhi... now no more arguments...

geet hugged jay... 

bhaiyya please dont make me waek now..agar kabhi bhi kuch bhi chahiye hoga then you will the fisrt one to help me out.. i need to stand on my feet ... mujhe abb kisi ke sahare ki zaroorat nahi chahiye..please dont take me wrong but i need to see where i lacked that i faced his betrayal and his lack of trust in me...

jay couldnt say a no..

thekk hai..i will do all the formalities and tere rehne ka arrangement everything ..now you will not say no for me...

geet was not having heart to say no..she smiled and agreed...

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

waiting for readers review...

Edited by maanlovesgeet - 11 years ago
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Amazing part... Does Maan knows the truth about Geet being innocent!! If so, then why didn't he contact her?? He is a fool who has himself destroyed his love...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part..
so geet dont even know why she was betrayed by maan
poor geet..
loved jay..
but hate maan
he did not even think where geet may go
happydays30 thumbnail
superb part
liked geet's decision n braveness

preeti.1 thumbnail
Amezxing update emotional too ...maan did not try to find out about geet atleast he should underrstand k ab geet is his wife to usko is tartah dadrt dene se khud maan bhi pain me rahenga auir shaadi ho gai pyaar bhi katrta he to kyu itna dukh de raha he .. Ab baad me jab maan ko sach pata chjale aur wo geet ko manane jaaye to geet ko maan ko asani se maaf nahi karna chahiye ...
Plz try to update dailty this one
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
oh no geet didn't even know the reason of maan's outburst!!!!
its good that geet again wanted to resume her study
did maan know abt geet being innocent???
dumb maan he didn't even once tried to contact with geet...
now geet will be in delhi...
like is not working...