Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gmsk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
~pyaar~

Ek khoobsurat ehsaas jo do ajnabiyon ko bhi ek atoot rishte me jodh deta hai..

CHARACTER SKETCH

MAAN SINGH KHURANA - A twenty five year old business man successful and introvert.. He can kill u by his looks but he is least bothered..

geet handa /khurana: nineteen year old girl full of dreams she wants to explore
Edited by maanlovesgeet - 11 years ago
Gmsk.. thumbnail
Part 1

she was standing on the window.. her eyes were puffed .. lips slightly bleeding.. for the first time.. he had hit her... she was crying mutely didn't want anyone to show her pain of being hit by her own love... she was trying to calm her raged breathing... but today nothing was doing its charm..

she looked at he dark sky that was hiding its own sorrows and she was one of those twinkling stars who are given no world...

geet looked above and a silent cry erupted from her throat .. she sobbed putting her hand on her mouth.. she was  in pain deep pain... she couldn't believe he left her.. he left her.. she was alone all alone in his huge world left with her own miseries...
and him..maan he just came as a ray of light in her dark world to illuminate it with his own shine... but she didnt know that it was just a mirage a mere illusion that was broken today leaving her all alone again..

she looked above trying to find her parents today she want to curse them..she want to ask them.. why did they do this to her..what was her fault...

geet: maa papa.. kyun chale gaye aap mujhe akela chod kar... kyun...  ek baar bhi nahi socha kya hoga mera kaise jiungi akele iss duniya main.. kyun maa .. why didnt you took me with you.. i cant stay alone anymore.. i cant...

loud cries erupted from her throat.. even heavens poured for her pain..and longing...

" i cant live now... bahut ho chuka hai... i cant...

here someone was going in his jeep.. today he was given the biggest betrayal by his love.. she .. actually never loved him.. his mind shouted...

" maan agar wo tumse pyar karti toh itna bada sach nahi chupati... she deserve it... " he was crying... silent tears were flowing.. and the heavy rains were pouring on..making him wet.. his own tears were their to rip his heart.. he was angry... but couldnt control his heart that was mourning on the loss of the love that he felt...

here in a small hill station... sattal... she was crying. with no open left she look at the sharp pointed knife placed on the table.. without thinking anything..she just took it. slicing the soft wrists.. the red blood flowed mercilessly on its own accord .. she was in deep pain yet there was a painful smile on her face...

geet" i never betrayed you maan ..mene kuch nahi kiya... i diidnt know anything.. i love you maan... i love you... the words shattered but her love for him didnt.. the last word before she went into deep unconcious state were MAAN...

he stopped his jeep at once feeling something had killed him...
just to whisper her name unconciously...." GEET"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here is part 1

hoping for a positive response

will try to update daily...

Edited by maanlovesgeet - 11 years ago
Gmsk.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalinisaran89

Nic intro

thanx