Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Wow. Awesome update Syria.
I wonder why Abhay blames himself for Piya's mother and what will she do when she finds out?
Eagerly waiting for more Syria.

As always the first one.😆You will get your answers soon a you get along. Ohh Pia is gonna demand some thing from Abhay in return for her cooperation for something. U just wait and watch..It's not gonna be a rosy ride. There is a reason why Pia who loathes Vampires, yet still spares who cause no harm to humanity.You will know why she spares them as we go along, and what she is working on to bring them to humanity.😳
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 DO CONTINUE PLZZ  DO CONTINUE PLZZ  DO CONTINUE PLZZ 
 DO CONTINUE PLZZ  DO CONTINUE PLZZ  DO CONTINUE PLZZ 
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunsunita_gm

DO CONTINUE PLZZ  DO CONTINUE PLZZ  DO CONTINUE PLZZ 

u sound too excited..😆
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey syria its nice part and i get emotional seeing abhay blaming himself for wat??? dont but waiting to knw wat actully happens 15yr back and how pia knw abhay 4 dis happening... y they last meet 10yr ago... not after that...
unres
solly bahut tym liya for unresing😊
fab update👍🏼.. i wonder y abhay blames himself?😕
continue soon n dnt leave it in d middle plez😡
Edited by nidu_dsena - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
what is going to happend next in your story
Petal_Pose thumbnail
thank guys for the reply.For those who were expecting a PM.Please check FF every weekend.They should be updated.Chapter 3 will be updated tomorrow.Chapter 4 will be updated Feb 20. Sorry starting a new job from next week on, and will be going to my busy life.😳
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read the last 2 chp. Awesome job dear!!!
Enjoying the darkness a lot. I wonder why Abhay blames himself for piya's mother death and why piya spares the good vampires?
Waiting for next chp eagerly, it's ok if u take time but plz do continue it, don't leave it in the middle like u did with ur other works!!!
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really nice concept
just read the updates its fab
so abhiya are enemies hmm interesting
its seem gud to watch how they will get together
piya hate vampy so much

Petal_Pose thumbnail

A Night To remember

"Run Run Run" They are coming to get you. Run ,my child!"
Piya looked into the panic stricken eyes of her dying mother. 
Her own eyes were filled with fear...Fear of the unknown, and fear of losing her beloved mother.
"Mum, no, stay with with me," said Piya brokenly. "Please...please don't go, I can't leave you alone, please! Mum, you said you would be there for me- please, please don't leave me!" she cried, holding on for dear life to her mother's dying body.
Already, a deathly pallor was overtaking her mother's face. Her breaths were laboured.
"The ambulance will be right here," she said sobbing.

She could feel someone trying to console her. Her vision blurred by tears, she could not see hat his face looked like. But she could feel his cold hands as he gripped her shoulder in reassurance.

Her mother gave a pained smile. "it's too late, sweety. Doctors won't be able to save me, nor the best best medicine in the world. Please, sweety. Know, that I will always be there for you. Promise me you will avenge my death. I love you, my little Piya. You have to go get away now. Please obey me on this, for it is my parting wish to see you safe. You have to leave this place. They will kill you."

She felt like an orphan in seconds as her mother uttered the words.
Her eyes burned with the tears coursing down her face as her mother spoke her last words. 

" Don't trust anyone. Trust only him, Piya.  He is a good man, and he will guide you."
Her eyelids dropped and she took a last, shuddering breath...Her dying breath. And then ...she was gone.

Pia woke up in a jolt to feel tears streaming down her eyes. She wiped her tears.

Pia could feel her heart beating fast, and sweats all over body. She turned the lights on, and poured some water to drink. The same nightmare again she thought. It was nightmare for her. She had lost her mother .How could she forget that day? Pia pondered drinking the water.

She had lost her mother, her best friend. Her father had abandoned them when she was only one years old. Her mother had raised her on her own. Though they did not have abundance amount of wealth, they had enough for both of them to get passed by. Her mother had never let her feel absence of her father. They were each other best friend. Her mother always had told her to go with a man. She had asked him to trust him. That he was a good man. That man could have been the key's to unlocking her mother's killer she thought. The problem was she had never found him, or had any recollection of him. To her, he was a shadow. Dammit, Pia thought, an threw the glass in rage. The glass shattered in to pieces with the velocity it had been thrown. The servants startled at the sound of broke glass knew what it meant. Their mistress was angry , and in turn had broken something.

The servants quickly came to Pia's room with out trying to make any sounds to wake their master up to avoid him worrying about his child again. They knew their master would go in to depression if had known that his only child was still had not healed from the tragic death of her mother. When the servants had left the room, she quickly took two sleeping pills ,and dozed off to sleep.

Abhay Raichand checked around to make sure the Van Hassling mansion was quiet, and everyone had been soundly asleep. He had bribed one of the servants to disclose the nightly routine of the household.He only hope "the princess of the castle" was sleeping soundly along with her father.Otherwise, he knew the razor sharp princess would stick an arrow in his ass.

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 11 years ago