An Unfinished Canvas Abhlya FF New Update Pg 11

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think most of you know I am one of the most laziest fan fiction writer that ever existed on IF. I start writing a FF, and than end up abandoning few weeks  later.๐ŸคฃI am sure even few people here are surprised that I made a topic on PYEK forum after 2 years.๐Ÿ˜†Some people must have said W*F is wrong with Syria today?๐Ÿ˜†What side of the bed she wake up now. ๐Ÿ˜†I am making it my mission to finish some of my FF, and I shall. So please be patient ,and bear with me. I am not gonna pm anyone when I update.You will know because I will let you know through previews when the next chapter will be posted.So if u still have the courage to read after all the b.s. I have said, please sign up.
Concept
A love story between merciless slayer Pia Dobriyal, and The King Of Vampires Abhay Raichand. It's about them coming together to save the super natural world when it's threatened by new hybrid species.It's about Pia whose main purpose is to live is too eradicate vampires.She distastes them because of her dark past.What will happen when she will fall for a man whose the existence she has always despised? Will she able to leave her past behind, and embrace him? Will she able to honor the promise she made to her mother?

Character Sketch
Pia Van Hassling- Adopted daughter of Stephen Van Hassling. She became orphan at a tender age. She is stubborn and very head strong. She is the best of the best in the slayer community.

Abhay Raichand- The supreme lord of the vampire community.He rules the vampire world along with a court.

Stephen Van Hassling- Pia's foster father. He took Pia when she was a little girl, and has sacrifice his entire life to raise her. Chief of the slayer community, but is hiding a devious past from Pia.  (Naved Aslam)

Antonio- Pia's best friend, and has been in love with Pia secretly for years. He does not have the guts to confess it because he is scared she will reject him. (

Heather- Abhay's lover, and his adviser.

Madhur Nail as Tanushree- Abhay's ex partner. She left Abhay for Ivan to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Ivan- A hybrid, and Abhay's rival.He wants to destroy Abhay so he can create his own hybrid species to rule over the supernatural world.

More character will be added as we go along.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Index so far 

Chapter 1 (The Heir)

Chapter 2 (The Master)

Chapter 3 (A Night To Remember)
Part 1
Part 2

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Preview

Preview

Darkness had encompassed all around the forest. Light was begin to fade away, and bring in a new night. It was a full moon night. Perfect night, to kill the beasts who had been roaming this earth for hundreds of years killing innocent men, women, and children.  A cold, heartless ,dead  heart beating creature who was the Earth's most dangerous predator. The girl ran through the mud, and the tiny small stream in the forest racing like the wind, and using all her human strength to kill the beast who had taunted her to avenge the death of her beloved mother. She had already soaked the arrow with a powerful silver extracted poison. But this beast was powerful, she realized. Usually one arrow did a job, but here one arrow had  not been effective.The creature who had already been struck twice by the girl fell down falling in to the mercy of his enemy. The girl stopped on her tracks, and took out her last arrow.She spit on him.She did not feel mercy for the creature not because for who he was, but the crime he had consigned against humanity. With a  mighty force, she launched the last arrow . The creature screamed ,and faded in to ashes.
Some one hiding behind the tree, watching her amusingly applauded her. He was her boss. Stephen Van Hassling. The one who had granted her a new life when she was on the brink of taking her own life.When her mother had  been murdered ,and when her father had abandoned her. Her mother was murdered by a Vampires (creatures who survived drinking blood). Since that  tragic night, it had transformed her from a little innocent girl to a cold slayer. She was the most powerful slayer. She had worked  day and night rarely taking breaks to achieve this reputation. Her name was feared by several vampires.
Stephen(smiling)- Well Done Piya! You proved your worthy of becoming a leader of my clan when I am gone(said the old man) (coughing).  I want  you have this necklace. It was my wife. We could never children, but she always considered you a daughter. It's a moon stone necklace. It will protect your from vampires, werewolves, and many other supernatural that lurk in this Earth
Piya(smiling), and testing the sweet taste of victory- Thanks! Papa! Victory sounds so sweet nah. I have just begun my revenge. I promise you this , I will eradicate these blood sucking monster out of this world.
Stephen( amused at her response, and sighing heavily)- Sometimes, I feel guilty for dragging you to this. You are 21. You are supposed to go out, and have fun. Date boys, go to theater, and do things normal people do . 
Piya (emphasized with his sorrow)- I know Papa! But, I am me. I love what I do. My mission is not done. Pappa. I need to give me time. I promise the day I my mission is fulfilled , I will live my life to the fullest.( smiling at him)
Stephen(laughing)- This girl is too stubborn for me to comprehend anything to her. There  are millions of vampires , and hundreds of Vampires are being born everyday. How  are you going to be wipe out the whole species ? Plus, there are plenty  good vampires too who live in human society adapting their norms, and cultures, and, drinking blood from the blood bank as provided by humans. So not all of they are what you think.(raising his eyebrows)
Piya (shocked with what her father had just said, hissing)- Papa! How can you even think they are good? They are nothing, but leeches. A bunch of bloodsuckers who have no trace of humanity on them. Those vampires you speak of are only fooling the outside world. Papa! I don't want to discuss on this matter with you anymore.( Pia started to walk away)
Stephen(laughing), trying to catch up to her)- OK! Calm down my child.  You have already stirred up troubles everywhere. By now, you have earned a reputation world's number one slayer, and I am sure vampire pee in their pants hearing your name.

let me know if u want to carry this forward.I will update Chapter tomorrow.Toodles. Syria.

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am still in shock Syria. Are you really gonna take this forward? Best wishes, if so. Lol.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice strt... Continue soon
add me in ur pm list :)
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing preview 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First tell me are you gonna finish it or not ๐Ÿ˜› I have a feeling you are going to forget it after next week ๐Ÿคฃ
ok jokes apart.. i would love to read it but DO CONTINUE PLZZ ๐Ÿฅฑ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ฒ pehle mera reply to padh leti ๐Ÿ˜ญ
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey syria...baki ff ki trh..chod nhi dena ha...plz..m shocked pata hai...m kidding...

k.concept is awesome n m loving this story..
pia ka bhi lover n abhay ki bhi..

metz bhi hai n with rival of Abhay,n abhay ko chod diya-
charctrs r nce n story too-plz conti.n pm me.
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnk U 4 continuing dear.
Dont worry abt PMs.Hum toh aise hi sab ffs ko stalk karte hain๐Ÿ˜‰.

Wud love 2 read.Pls continue soon.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow your back with an FF pleasantly surprised hope you will continue it and will read it for sure!