crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Source: http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/salman-khan-slams-antara-mali_126469.htm

Salman Khan slams Antara Mali

Mumbai: Ailing ace photographer Jagdish Mali, who was seen walking in a semi-nude condition in a city suburb, needs help, actor Salman Khan says.

According to sources, Jagdish is diabetic and relies on insulin injections to stay fit. When he forgets his insulin shot, he gets disoriented.

Recently, the photographer was seen walking in a semi-nude condition in Andheri and was spotted by actress Mink Brar who called Salman for help.

However, the ace photographer's daughter and actress Antara said her father doesn't need help.

Reacting to the her statement, superstar Salman Thursday said: "Your father is seen walking in a semi-nude condition on the road and you are saying he doesn't need help... You tell me then who needs help?"

"When I got the message, I tried to contact few people. To help someone is simple," he added.

Salman was speaking at the launch of the store of 'Being Human', an NGO started by him.

Talking about the photographer, Salman said: "Jagdish Mali is a very big photographer. We used to struggle to get a photo shoot with him," he said.

IANS

First Published: Friday, January 18, 2013, 08:43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its Antara who needs help.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I endorse your words Ksh
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It depends did she say it after the incident or did she not come to her father's help at the time?
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sallu should steer clear of this issue. This is Antara's personal matter and she must have reasons not to talk about her parent's medical condition in media. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Edit

Who ever you are come on the forum and bash me. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by sunflower52 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

It depends did she say it after the incident or did she not come to her father's help at the time?