Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: YaSha0512

u did it 

i thought it was imposs but u did it

this was my third time reading it
in this one update u managed to show Arnav feeling the difference between Khushi n Musk even though h still not know bout Khushi

n also

you have shown Musk getting confused bout her own feelings

the scene between Musk and Angad was amazing almost as intense as Arshi moments ☺️

can't wait for part 2 to see how truth is revealed, will it b on wedding day itself ? please please please update sooon

as my mind can't concentrate on anything else atthe moment 😉

i'm working on it yaar... but still i feel something is missing.. will get it all worked out before updating... you can expect one tonight max dear...
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update cnt wait to see wht hppns nxt plz post nxt part soon
casker thumbnail
Read this in one go.
Superb.
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u did it di...
D end cudnt have been beter den dis...
Fynally realzd d difference...i wud have knckd him out if had nt spotd it...den d nxt part bout angad-musky luv stry jst liftd d mood of d stry.,..
Khushi z gono enter fynaly...cant w8 til u post d nxt part...
W8n di
allegro thumbnail
Awesome update.
Since now Muskan knows that she loves Angad and Arnav loves Khushi, why didn't she stop the wedding?
Waiting for epilogue part 2. Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Trust me I'm in love with your this ws..
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome.loved it
ar_art thumbnail
hi guys... i have two WS waiting for this month... i want you to say which one you'd prefer... the larger no. of likes i get that one will be the one i start off the next monday... so here goes...
ar_art thumbnail

Dhanav

Maanvasur was the king of Rakshasas and he following his father's footsteps had decided to meditate on Bramha. His meditation was accepted and Lord Bramha granted his boon.  He was happy as he had got the boon which would anyhow make him immortal… he had asked the lord to grant him the boon where in he himself would call upon his death willingly… and he knew that was nothing in this word which would make him die on his own accord…. But the gods had a different way of looking at this… the Tri Dev sat and saw his happy face knowing very well the one cause which could make a strong man week, the one cause that could break him so much to want him call his own death and that one cause was love……

Ok guys this was the intro of Dhanav…. Guys pls read it as a story and not anything else… I don't remember of ever hearing a aur named Maanvasur it just some thing I came up with… the gods belong to Hindu mythology and will remain so… I have no intention of changing or doing anything with them… if you are hurt with this concept pls to tell me I'll stop…

ar_art thumbnail

My little mistress

Kushi saves Arnav from child abuse and Arnav owes his life to her… that day he promises her that he would be her property for his life and would always be with her… but destiny plays and in one night the two split.  They meet after 10 years and now Arnav is no more her mali's son and Kushi is no more the rude by gently girl….. now Arnav is all set to bring back his mistress into his life and wipe away all the dirty marks of her past…..

This is the intro. Hope you like this….