Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dude81

</div>wrong answer!!!
<div>for bashing and thrashing...

πŸ˜†
ashleywin thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaramjee

she is such a liar saying that urvashi used her being a single-parent as a sympathy card...but she used her divorce...14 saal wala crap as a sympathy card. 

I know the show is over and our fav Urvashi is winner but i saw Delnaaz chat and was so disgusted. Also was watching earlier episodes and in the 3rd wee when neither Del or Aashka did not save Urvashi she was still nice to them. They did not even feel guilty as a matter of fact Del says that i feel bad for Sayantani and Sana that means she never really cared about Urv. So who is manipulative here? She acted nice but really back stabbed Urv from get go. And now she is out she saw that all celebrities that came on show and other people liked Urv so she is trying hard to malign her!
She is saying she planned nominations when in the first week Urv was the one to support Siddhu in everyone getting nominated so she never feared it. unlike Sana who started hating Karisma for not saving her she still stuck by Aashka and Del.
What a disgusting female. Someone show her the mirror please! And she is indirectly saying in her chart that the channel made Urv winner and not the public. Is she crazy i stayed all night to vote for Urv everytime she was nominated!
ashleywin thumbnail
I also think Del was threatened about growing friendship between Aashka and Urv. It was clear they both cared about each other. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
after seeing what happened with pooja bedi..., delu , aashka , rajeev etc r not saying anything abt Nik-Salman ...warna yeh log kya chup beithne wale the iss issue pe πŸ˜‰
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

I tweeted her abt this thread...lets post in this thread to show how much we dislike herπŸ˜›

@DelnaazIrani a gift for u :P http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3396256 '

4:12 PM - 18 Jan 13 Details

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£