Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Delnaaz being nasty to Imam did you all see her tweet for Imam with his TOI article? Kiraya ka tattoo?

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

NO...SHE IS A SORE LOSER πŸ˜†
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dint see before such a big looser!!!!!!!!
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I tweeted her abt this thread...lets post in this thread to show how much we dislike herπŸ˜›

@DelnaazIrani a gift for u :P http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3396256 …

4:12 PM - 18 Jan 13 Details
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she didn't only lose an old fren but also lost out many old fans ...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
All in BB were fake, not only her, even Nike and Urv badmouthed her, so she did, so dono taraf...

Aamjanta91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimlal

Dikha,... So, Likha !

Yess,''. I saw Dellu's chat which was really shocking w/ - and surprising,.. she is full of venom, anger, jealously, revenge, vengeance, grape sour attitude for not winning BB, even splitting mud on BB and its decision and mgmt team,  and spitting  and spewing nthg but the venom thro out the show,' and showing her true colors finally.

Dellnaaz forgets that even Urvashi had hardly once or twice back-bitched her and that naturally happens when you are living with anyone of your own 24x7 for a elongated nos of days.

Delnaaz also forgets that, whatsoever happened with Rajiv,..

she, her bros and mom is more responsible and ONLY responsible,' if you could forgive  a little bit to Rakesh paul or Raju's behavior of just staying behind her despite of non-stop denial and rejections.

What Dellu here misses by light years is that truth, that

Before her bro came  ( or she bitched of Rajiv w/ aashka )  she was right on her mark towards the journey of BB award and she was doing excellent and she seemed to be a clear winner even outside in millions hearts of the people all around  the world,.. but SHE herself ruined her bitching about Rajiv and hiding many other truth in that divorce story even,,'.. moreover her brother and mom screwed it up totally and killed millions of votes from the people outside.

If I were her, I had given two tight slap to my brother, for taking that trip all the way from Dubai and just to  $%$% me.  If I were her, I had already had understanding with my mother and myself of not ill-speaking of Rajiv or his family no matter whatso he speaks and will gain the maturity, respect and high altitude.

I think Dellnaaz blew up her nice going journey in the B house by spitting venom, after a long showmanship  of understanding, sanity, civilism and soberness,.. she just burnt it all by herself in those e2-3 incidents and events.

And, the most sorry part of her journey is that, she still do not understand,.. What went wrong, When and How?

May God impart some good-sense to Delnaaz, for not spitting the venom in vengeance

'        Sab Ko Sanmati De Bhagwaan.

Astu.

oh seriously.. did u watch live feed ..ulluvashi .. and  kakiayi and manthra roj rat ko bithched abt delnaaz... people please...

Aamjanta91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sanmati to logo deni hi padaygi joki imamam ki jahil harkto ko entertainment man rahay ahai
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dillu has 3200 followers 

Rajev has 1700+

both were on Twitter before BB 

and Nik joined on Tue and has 2900 + followers in 4 days πŸ˜Ž

this tells whom ppl loved and whom not 
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Didn't see her speaking her mind off in the BB house.. too late Delu, aapko diplomatic aur Urvashi ko strong women ka tag mil gaya..πŸ€ͺ