Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...watching delnaaz's chat made me hate her more. I mean how can someone be so fake? she portrayed herself to be that sweet person but now she is giving us the grounds to tag her as being fake. she hates urvashi sooo much...then why the hell did she hug her after winning? this is called being fake...& she kept on badmouthing urvashi & niketan...omg, she is such a freaking insecure woman. 
Hate her even even even even even even even Moree More More More More  MoreMore  More More  More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More  More More More  More  More More  More  More More  More  More she sux  sux  sux sux sux sux  sux sux sux sux  sux   sux sux  sux sux  sux  sux   sux  sux  sux  sux sux   sux sux   sux  sux  sux  sux sux   sux  sux  sux  sux sux   sux  sux  sux  sux sux   sux sux  
To sum up Del live chat..."Sour grapes"
she is such a liar saying that urvashi used her being a single-parent as a sympathy card...but she used her divorce...14 saal wala crap as a sympathy card. 
She cannot accept her defeat and she is jealous to see urvi  has won.She is a looser now her true color is coming out.
Originally posted by saaaramjee

Wow...watching delnaaz's chat made me hate her more. I mean how can someone be so fake? she portrayed herself to be that sweet person but now she is giving us the grounds to tag her as being fake. she hates urvashi sooo much...then why the hell did she hug her after winning? this is called being fake...& she kept on badmouthing urvashi & niketan...omg, she is such a freaking insecure woman. 

i dont understand why she is bad mouthing nik ???he is very polite to her through out the show
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Guys whats twitter for?

For tweeting 😆 😆
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

For tweeting 😆 😆
wrong answer!!!
for bashing and thrashing...
Edited by dude81 - 11 years ago
I was thinking of creating a twitter account but very soon I will defo do that! Iraniyo aur Irani ke pillo, ab tum cultureless aur ghatiya logon ke BAND bajna shoru! Urvi ke fans, what are we waiting for? 1, 2, 3...!!! :D