Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The meeting between Gayathri & Arnav can't be smooth, at least not the first meeting.. We can't blame Arnav either. He has an old image of this lady & sufferings of his mother..
Loved the cosmetic talk.. "I used hand moisturizer, Khushi has used lip treatment" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Now waiting to get to know about shyam
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk: As promised, the second update of the day is here! Sorry to break your hearts dears! but the story has to move on- Thanks for the congratulations and thanks for your feedbacks!
People who have res'd- unres soon๐Ÿ˜›

Happy reading!

There was an increased aura of antiseptic severity as they approached the ICU corridor and they could see the buzz of activity as

nurses dressed in Blue skirts and white stockings walked around from one place to another with increased tempo.

Sid crossed a few of the ICU wards and stopped at one door, pausing to turn back to his companions he directly looked at Arnav.

"Kushi might need little assitance when she sees Shyam. Stay close to her" he murmered to him as he gestured La to stay close to Dadi. La nodded at him as he turned back, opened the door and stood aside to let them all in first.

A gush of medical aroma filled their lungs as they went in. As Kushi gasped looking at Shyam, with his body covered in black burns and pink flesh where it was not covered in bandages drenched in yellowish stuff. Arnav moved closer to her as he heard another gasp very near him. He heard Sid's muttered assurances to Gayathri.

Arnav could see the placement of intravenous lines through which resuscitating fluid was being administered to shyam, special lines were also placed into the circulation to monitor the resuscitation. A catheter was passed into the bladder to monitor urine output, another index of fluid resuscitation.
"Shyam" Gayathri called out in hushed tones as she went forward to the bed "Shyam- I shouldnt have let you - I shouldnt have let you - " she cried in hushed whisper.
"He is usually on sedatives at this time..he would open his eyes a little later" Lavanya told as she moved towards the other end and pulled out two chairs for Gayathri and Dadi to sit.
"You people didnt tell me he is hurt this bad" Dadi whispered in anguish as she stood rooted to her place.
"He was better than this during the first two days..." Sid told them "then he was treated with hemolysis of blood, which his kidneys didnt take well... He had to then be only on fluid resuscitation - that has slowed his improvements- He will be better-" Sid told as he held Dadi by her elbow and took her near Shyam.

"come closer Kushi" Sid told her "If you are staying a little away because of the smell..."

"No no its not that,, I.. " Kushi held Arnav's hand tight as she swallowed the lump on her throat.

Sid laughed a little
"You dont have to be polite... I know the smell gets you a little, sulfa- the wounds are dressed to prevent infections and spread of bacteria and toxins..I was teasing him yesterday too- that no girl would dare approach him if he smelled like this" Sid said trying to cheer up the lady folks at the room.

Shyam shifted a little and his eyes was still closed.

"Shyam, look who have come to see you" Lavanya called out softly near his ears, as Shyam slowly opened his eyes.

"Dadi Maa" Shyam called out with Strain, his happiness evident in his strained voice.
"What have you done to yourself shyam? Why didnt you tell me.. "

"we shouldnt have let him try this at all maaji... Its our mistake" Gayathri told

"this is nothing- you didnt see him two days back" Sid told them. Shyam smiled.

"I am fine...Dont worry too much...havent he always suspected this kind of adventures when we started this? " he said at last

"but... this is too much to take Shyam.. you should have stayed away - I shouldnt have consented to this at all"

"Gayathri Maa- dadi Maa- I am fine really- dont worry, Infact I have been talking to the authorities all day yesterday and I have given as much help as I could to trap Rana"

"you dont have to strain yourself Shyam- take rest- I will be here by your side until you recover" Gayathri told him

"No I have to ... now that I have seen you all... " he paused again... "I dont know If I will get a chance to tell you all what I wanted to tell"

"Shutup Shyam" Sid told quickly "you will be alright"

Shyam smiled a little and continued.

"I heard that Arnav didnt want to get married by this 18th... " Shyam said still unaware that Arnav and Kushi were there in the room "then we have to go by Plan B- hopefully that should"

"We are getting married in two days" Arnav's voice caught Shyam by surprise as he turned to look at Sid and then he caught Arnav and Kushi standing behind him

"Arnav" he exclaimed as he gestured him to come closer to his bed. Arnav went near him

"I need a promise" he said with strain " Anjali should never come to know" Shyam paused with a stress of emotion

"that you are good? that you have always strived to help us candidly? " Arnav asked him

"her impression on me is not her mistake... She would feel guilty if she knows about me"

"I cant promise that- with your news all over the news channels.. But May be I can promise to make sure that she is free of guilt " Arnav told him as he nodded his head a little.

"So you have decided to marry in two days?" Sid asked as he looked at Arnav and Kushi and then at Shyam "Your state has surely inspired him to change his decision- Kudos man"

"My decision has nothing to do with Shyam's state" Arnav gritted his teeth

"Sid, is this the time to rile him up" Shyam asked as Sid grinned at him

"Its very tempting" he said as Shyam tried to laugh too...

"Kushi" Shyam called out as she came near him with tears in her eyes

"I owe you an apology- which I have never given nor have you sought till this minute"

"You dont have to- you have made up for much more than a need for apology"

"But that doesnt change the fact that I did carry out a role play which suggested my obsessive lust for you"

"It was only a pretense- and you couldnt help it- you had to-"

"that doesnt alter the fact that it made you feel digusted- I am sorry"

"Shyam- dont worry about all this- get well soon- we will argue about this later"

"Happy married life" Shyam told at last as he looked from Arnav to Kushi

"why this advanced wish- you wish us after we come to visit you after the ceremony" Kushi smiled at him.

"The patient's wounds needs to be changed... can you all please wait outside?" A nurse who stepped in called out to all of them.

As they all ventured to move out, Shyam feebly called out to Sid.

"Yeah Shyam" Sid said as he leaned towards his friend.

"You will carry out my mission until the end- wont you?" Shyam asked him as Sid looked puzzled

"Mate- but why do you ask me this- you will be there to see the victory of your mission" he said but Shyam strained again to speak

"I dont think so Sid... I am sorry to dissappoint you" Shyam's voice grew more feeble as Sid's eyes grew wide

"No.. No - Shyam- mate hold on- look you are going to survive this" Sid spoke out urgently as he got up and screamed at the nurse to call the doctor...

The others rushed to the bedside as the various instruments around Shyam started to give beeps, indicating that he was sinking.

"you have been a great friend Sid, more like a brother" Shyam told in his feeble voice as sid urged him to hold on his life...

"Thanks mate...and Good bye" Shyam spoke out his last words before his eyes turned souless and he lost his battle of life... Sid stared at Shyam Aghast as he felt his breath hitch - watching his friend slipping into his one final everlasting sleep...

To be continued...

pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread...
awesome update...
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m

************************edited******************
it was very heart breaking update...i never thot i'll be upset with someone for killing shyam...and i ll be sad on his death...but m sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part.
Arnav needs to learn to see past his anger
Seems that shyam is very badly hurt
Continue soon
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wooow...nice update...loved d teasing...hope shyam is ok...
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...the teasing...
but arnav was too cold...
what happened to shyam...
why khushi needs assistance to meet him!!
is he serious??
madhuishq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update :P
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wohoo...congrats on new thread๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved the update...๐Ÿ‘
The way u created the tension between gayathri and Arnav...๐Ÿ˜Š
Khushi trying to move away the tension was superb...๐Ÿ˜Š
But the best was Sid's teasing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for the next๐Ÿ˜‰
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread.

Hope the cold war between ASR and Gayatri stops. She may have been wrong and may have been manipulated. But ASR should give her a chance.