Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: avni_barun

superb update...
loved it...

thanks 😊
zo_Ora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!!...hahhaha super funny!!...love them!!...
cant wait 4 da nxt part""
Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update!!!  👏

This is a very funny & enjoyable FF, as presented till now. Please continue soon.
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HI ALL!! Here's the update.. Sorry late.. Some problem with the internet :P Okay, here's the chapter :D
Chapter 10:

Khushi knew she spoke too much and decided to say sorry. She quickly went say that she was done with her breakfast, mentalky deciding that she'll go ti Arnav and apologize. Oublivious of the fast that she was putting her hand in the lion's mouth
---------------------

Arnav was in his room sitting on the recliner near the french door. His anger increased as he recalled all Khushi said a while ago. He felt so miserable when she was saying all that about HIM, even though indirectly, but about him for sure. He'd definitely make her pay for it. This was the second time he got emabrrassed somehow. Though this time no one knows that he is the same person she was talking about. He can't do something bad against her, or it'll harm her just like it did before. But still, he will do something. I'll avoid seeing her for atleast two or four hours from now on. I'll definitely loose control and harm her again, then repent. Why on earth does he repent
s? That too, when he does something to her or something goes wrong? She has made him frustrated, angry and what not. Now an 'ape' as well. No way he's gonna forgive her this time. Just one thing, DONT SEE HER. AVOID.

Khushi knocked the door. She felt nervous after how mich angry he was at her at the dining table. She has to say sorry. Even accept any punishment from him. What if he yells? No, now I have to bear it. I have done something deserving. She thought and waited for him to open the door. I'll not go anywhere out of his sight unless he doesn't forgives. Will he? If ues, then she'll also forgive him for the cafe incident at school. She thought again and knocked the door.

Inside, Arnav didn't wanted to open the door. He had a bad feeling that someone he dosent wants to see is there. But maybe something important? I'll open the door. He thought and got up and walked to the door. He opened it and saw the last person he wanted to see: Khushi.

She stood there and the door suddenly flung open and Arnav stood there, looking at her and she looked back. Feeling guilty she lowered her head. Then she relized that he's definitely not going to read her mind or so ething, she has to speak. She gathered up all of her courage.

Khushi: "Can I-" she stopped dead as she was pulled inside.

Arnav pulled her inside by her arm and she stumbled, but then gained balance and stood staright. She was now scared as hell. Not knowing what to say or do, all she knew was one thing: RUN FOR YOUR EFFIN' LIFEEE!!! She looked directly at Arnav who's gaze penerated her. As if he was going to suck life out of her. Boys do ger relly, REALLY furious. Yeah, real proof stands before me. She thought. She atred in his eyes for a moment and he looked back. She felt like a lamb trapped by a wolf. Coming here right now was a bad idea firstly. She is so stupid.

Khushi: " Idiot." She mumbled and Arnav heard her. He pinned her to the glass of the balcony door near.

Arnav: " WHAT THE HELL?! AGAIN?! YOU ARE STANDING HERE IN MY ROOM AND CALLING ME THAT BEFORE ME?! CALLING ME AN IDIOT!!" He yelled too loudly that Khushi was taken aback and shuddered as she heard him.

Khushi: " I-I didn't c-called y-you t-tha-at. I-I j-just sa-said th-tha-at to m-myse-lf." She shuddered, and mentally cursed herself for say out loud what wasn't even said about him. Hell!!

Arnav: " Just shut up!!" He yelled again. And she felt like a scared cat.

Arnav looked at her and thought ' I can't do anything straight! She is the only reason I am angry like this!  I never wanted to see her here at the first place!' His mind yelled.

Arnav: " Tell me why the fu*k are you here at the first place?" He said is a dangerously low tone with gritted teeth and came close. Khushi moved away a little.

Khushi was mentally strangling herself for even thinking to come there. She should have never come here atleast when he is that furious! I don't even know how to calm him down. I have to, have to do something or he'll skin me alive! Think Khushi Khushi. There has to be something to do... Yeah on thing I know! Yes I can do it! She thought and with a sudden movement, she pushed Arnav and he stumbled back.

Arnav had no control. He couldn't even tell anyone about this. And here, she is standing before him and this is rising his temper. She has to go away or I'll burst out again. He thought as he turned his back towards Khushi.

Arnav: * In a calm voice* " What do you want? I do not want to see you Khushi... * Pause for a while* What the heck were you saying there on the dining table? You think you can say anything you want? No you can't. Atleast you'll pay for this. No on ever makes fun of me like that. Out of words huh? *Pause* Now why aren't you bloody saying something?!" He said as his temper rose agin at the end and he felt irritated that she int replying.

He turned and got startled to see Khushi. 'What the hell is she upto?' He thought. She was holding her ears and doing sit-ups since god know when. Is she mad? Bad question, is already clear, she IS indeed mad.he thought again.

Khushi was still looking at him with an apologetic face and doing her sit-ups. She couldn't think of any better way to apologize. All of the 'speech' she had prepared had fled out of her head the moment he opened the door with that expression of annoyance all over his face. Since childhood, she is doing so in order to apologize to any of her best friends or mum dad. Maybe this would work. 'Why is he looking at me? What is he staring at? Am I an antique that he's staring at me like that? Its a simple sorry. Then what's wrong with him? Is there something on my face he's looking at? Maybe.' She thought. Too mant questions pop up into her mind and it drives her crazy.

Khushi: " aaa...aaa...aaa..aaa-" she mumbled, still doing sit-ups and stopped s Arnav spoke.

Arnav: " What aaa?" He asked in bewilderment.

Khushi: " Come on! Come on! Just 7 more. I can do it." She mumbled to herself, completely avoiding Arnav's confused face and question.

Arnav was literally felling like she's gone totally mad. What is she doing now? I'm here, standing before her and she is talking to whom? She needs to go to a mental asylum the most on the entire living earth. He stared at her with bewilderment written all over his face, expecting her to stop. But no, she was no where near stopping even. He was getting more and more frustarted and annoyed.

Arnav: " Would you stop that?!" He asked, all more annoyed.

Khushi: " But you haven't yet forgiven me! * sighs a a small pause* Just a few more!" She mumbled. Her forehead now wrinkled as she was deeply frowning, eyebrows nearly joining and pursed as if controlling pain.

Arnav: " What the-" He groaned, lightly massaging his temple with this hand.

Khushi was now loosing control. She has decided not to stop unless he doesn't forgives. She feels . she's the most guilty person alive everytime she realizes that someone is upset because of her. Her legs were going weaker by every single second and her arms started to hurt because of holding her ears for long. . as if her knees are going to break any momenr now. The pain was pericing. She didn't even counted how many sit ups she did. 'What now? Khushi, don't stop or he'll think you gave up easily. You can do this.. but my legs are breaking with pain.' She thought.

Arnav stood before her with his hands on his hips and face frowning. He had no idea what to do. 'I can't forgive her like this. No I have to. Why? She deserves this. But its enough. She must do it more, she must feel bad too. But she already is! I must stop her!' His mind batteled. He didn't even noticed Khushi since he started to think what to do.

His attention diverted back to her. Face now having big fat pearls streaming down, but still not stopping. She finally fell down and Arnab rushed towards her and made her stand by holding her shoulders. He took her to his bed and made her sit. She looked down. Eyes lightly hiding under her bangs and face showing sorrow. She had wiped jer tears and looked at him.

Khushi: " I-I'm so s-sorry." She spoke, nearly audible.

Arnav stared at her innocence. She's really sweet. And he wqsnt stopping her, letting her do all those sit-ups. Even he would have fallen on his knees if he did that. She deserves to be forgiven.

Arnav: " Its fine Khushi."He said almost in a whisper, accepting the defeat of his mind before his heart.

Khushi: " See, I don't know if you want to hear all this or no, but I'll speak anyway. Arnav on the party, we friends were bored. None of us go to any place where we would get bored, but it was Deepu's mum and dad's wedding anniversary and we couldn't miss it. The party turned out to be boring. Maya aunty took Deepu with her to introduce her to some of her friends and Aditi and Akansha came up woth a plan. They decided to play a prank on Akash. We never saw you or ever heard you name before. All we knew was that Deepu's coison has come from USA and nothing else. So they decided to write that 'Im sexy and I know it' on Akash's shirt in his bedroom. We went to your bedroom instead. And downstairs Akansha told a little boy to throw juice on Akash, but he threw it on you as you were in a grey suit too. Then you wore the shirt. We were standing under the staircase. Deepu came at last and asked us what we did. We told her and right after that, she saw you coming down. Then she told us that we did that on the wrong person. Each of us tried our best to stop you but you did not stop."

Arnav was looking at her with curious eyes. He knew she wasn't lying.

Arnav: " None you you told me what was actually on my shirt. You said something like my shirt was 'white' and your friends also said weird things." He reluctantly told her.

Khushi: " Let me finish. So after it I got hit by someone in the cafe. And IT KNOW it was you behind all that." She told him looking directly in the eye. Arnav's eyes were wide in amusement.

Arnav: " What?" He said in astonishment.

Khishi: " You can't deny. I know it very well. You know how? *Small pause*  when I went out with deepu, searched for Akansha and Adi. When we found them, Deepu asked Akansha to go and ask Akash to call mom. Akansha went and returned after quiet a while later. She tild us how she saw you holding a guy's collar and then after the other guys went, you and Akash were talking about me getting hurt and by that, she got to know that it was you who made the other guys do all that. That is why we were furious. I don't get much angry normally. But what happened made me angry, as you did all that unfairly. I know we did wrong too, but you did not got injured or hurt by that like
I got. And on more thing, on the dining table, when I said all that, I was remembering all that and that you were behind it. So I said all that. See, I have realized that I said too much. I'm sorry." She said and looked back at him.

Arnav felt guilty once more. He didn't knew that she knew about all that. 'So this is the reason behind all that anger?' He thought. ' i should end this now. What has happened is past now. She isn't that bad though.' He thought and said,

Arnav: " What has happened is past. We can't change all that, but we difinitely can do something for the present. So I have decided to forgive you, though you are a nutcase." He said as she looked at him annoyed.

Arnav then thought that if she has said sorry, then its his turn. He also did wrong.

Arnav: *Looking at Khushi* " Okay, so I-I'm also sorry." He managed to say.

Khushi looked at him and saw that he really was sorry.

Khushi: " Since when did you started to stammer?" She suddenly asked and he looked at her with surprize.

Arnav: " What?" He asked is bewilderment.

Khushi: " Fine, fine apology accepted. Waisy bhi koi nuksaan nahi hai tumhy maaf karnay mei.( there is no problem in forgiving you anyways)" she said and faked attitude.

Arnav: " You ain't that horrible. And that stammerng thing? Pagal logon k saath waqt bitanay ka asar hogaya hai mujhay nutcase :-P ( its a side effect of spending time with mad people nutcase)" he replied with the same attitude and both burst out laughing.

Khushi: " One thing I had to ask, how did you knew our names when we first met, I mean had our first introduction?" She asked him

Arnav: " Oh that! When I went back to my bedroom after my shirt incident, I turned on my laptop and saw someone's Fb logged in. And some girls conversing about the whole prank thing. There were your names written in the conversation so I got to know who you girls are." He explained in a matter of fact tone.

Khushi: " Stupid Adi. She was checking her fb. Actually we all were talking about the prank via our Facebook messenger on our cell phones.

Arnav: " I wonder what everybody must be thinking about our whereabouts." He said

Khushi: " Why?" She questioned him

Arnav: " We both are missing since a while in the house."

Khushi: " Yeah I know right. *brief pause* But we can stay longer captain ego." She said mischeviously say 'captaon ego' slowly.

Arnav: " After all world war is over nutcase." He replied with equal mischief.

Khushi: " Don't call me that!" She groaned.

Arnav: " Really? And what about that'captain ego' you named me?"

Khushi: "That's what you are! A captain ego. But nutcase! Eewww not a good name. Change it!" She said.

Arnav: " Oh really? The name suits you so much and sounds like your name at times!" He replied with mischief.

Khushi gave him an annoyed look.

Arnav: " But maybe we can change it. Ummm... lemme think...it can be eerrmmm... Chhan Chhan!" He told her with excitement.

Khushi: * confused* " What? Chhan Chhan? What kind of name is that?" She asked in pure bewilderment.

Arnav: " Its a name from now on! That sound of your bracelet always indicates that its you. So I'll call you Chhan Chhan!" He told her.

Khushi: " Oh. You're a keen observer. That is my friendship bracelet, infact, they are three. But they are thin so it dosent looks as if they are more than one."

Arnav: " Hmmm... And yeah! I know I'm awesome." He reluctantly replied. And both burst out laughing.

Arnav was admiring her. 'The first time ever, she is laughing and smiling with me.' He thought. Her bangs covered her forehead as she moved them away with her hand. Her denim capri and black loose tee complimented her fair complexion. She kept her elbow on his shoulder as she laughed. 'She's so innocent' he thought.

Some time passed, and Arnav and Khushi finally came out of the room. Both, unlike everytime, smiling pleasantly with each other. As they reached the staircase, Aditi came rushing.

Aditi: " Khush! Where were you?! I've been looking for you everywhere!" She said, panting.

Khushi: " I just had some important work. But why were you searching for me?" She said as she looked at Arnav and then at Aditi.

Arnav felt that he should go from the place and as Khushi looked at him, he gestured her that he is going.

Aditi: " Woh actually Maya aunty is gone. And we have decided to plan something for today. But the problem is, that we can't discuss with the boys. We aren't talking, remember?" She told Khushi quickly.

Khushi: " No problem anymore Adi. I just had a patch up with Captain- I mean Arnav." She replied as if nothing happened.

Aditi: " You what?" She asked is surprise.

Khushi: " Yeah! Its all fine now. After all fighting is useless and you know I cant stay angry on someone for long." She said light heartedly.

Aditi: " Oh. But how? What happened? Wh-"

Khushi: " Adi stop now. Its a looong looong story. Will talk about it later! Now let's go and discuss what to do." And she pulled Aditi along with her.
--------------------------------------
Please comment and don't forget to hit 'like' ! I hope you liked it :)

Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_barun

superb update...
loved it...

Thank you :)
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was funny
Arnav ape
Loved it
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great update loved it thank you for pm.
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: zo_Ora

awesome update!!...hahhaha super funny!!...love them!!...

cant wait 4 da nxt part""

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update !!! ARSHI are friends now.. loved their sorry sorry game.. Khushi is so cute and innocent... on other Arnav is also not that bad..  so first step have been taken.. ARSHI are friends now love will happen.. 😉 

thanks for pm and do update soon 😊