Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ritika.123

loved it so far ❤️... do pm me when u update 😊

Sure 😉
zo_Ora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing job dear!!...loved the update!!..cant wait 4 da nxt part!!
kavzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing update
loved it
aww arnav holding khushi's hand 😳 thats so cute
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavzz

wow amazing update
loved it
aww arnav holding khushi's hand 😳 thats so cute

Thank You x) 😊
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: zo_Ora

amazing job dear!!...loved the update!!..cant wait 4 da nxt part!!

thanks alot ⭐️
suwin thumbnail
amazing update...
thank you for the PM...
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwin

amazing update...
thank you for the PM...

thanks 😊
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Hello all... I'm really very sorry once again. My computer is not working and when i tried to paste the chapter on I-F, the tablet didnt allowed me... The chapter is written since last saturday but due to some problems, i wasn't able to post... Okay, so here's the chapter I hope you like it :-)
CHAPTER 9 :
As the thought crossed her mind, she backed off from yelling and decided to turn her back towards him. She was turning but felt something heavy on her left hand. Arnav was holding her hand under his cheek. She tried to draw her hand out of his grip, but instead, he snuggled closer to her. Frustrated, she gave up and slept muttering "weird guy. I wonder what is he dreaming."

The entire night, both of them were snuggling closer, then pushing away. Muttering in comprehensive things to each other. It was very uncomfortable for both as they lied over chairs with their head on one of the chairs and legs hanging in mid air.

The sky was getting bright and the stars were burning out. The sun welcomed brightness with it and the birds started to chirp. There, both were lying beside each other, now no more moving. As the sun rays hit Arnav's face, he felt something pericing through is closed eyes. He slowly started to move, and finally opened his eyes. First he was very confused seeing his surroundings, but then remembered last night's events. As he recalled everything, from where he came down for some water, till when they were arguing over the chairs. As the last thing crossed his mind, he quickly looked beside him and saw her. Khushi was still in deep slumber. Her hand was clutching his t-shirt, the other rested inbetween them both and her face, some lines of trouble on her forehead, skin now shining as the sunlight coming from the window of the kitchen reached her while some strands of hair falling on her face. She was indeed looking cute. No, very cute- like, beautiful? Arnav stop. He diverted his mind from admiring her and shifted his gaze from her to the wooden chair's back behind her.  How can someone sleep so easily while lying over just three chairs with their legs hanging in mid air? This girl is really a weird one. He smiled and tried to get up, but she clutched his shirt tighter and snuggled close, now hiding her face in his chest. He was wandering over his thoughts when something snapped him back to reality. It wasn't khushi.

Someone was outside the door. Maybe holding keys to unlock the kitchen. He got alarmed and started to shake Khushi continuously whispering 'wake up Khushi' 'wake up damn it!' Finally she opened her eyes lazily and he pulled her up, making her stand by supporting her from her waist. She stretched her arms, yawned and rubbed her face with her palms lightly. When she looked up, she saw someone, she could not underestand who it was, as her vision was blurry. Her vision soon adjusted and she was about to let out a scream when Arnav covered her mouth to shut her up and pointed towards the door, which was close to opening. She took some seconds and realized what was going on. She pushed him away and started to adjust her clothes. He looked at her and irritated, started to put the chairs back to their right place, but too late, the door was opened ajar, and there stood someone with jaw touching the floor and eyes popping out like springs.

Khushi froze, her back facing the door and Arnav also turned around, his back facing the door while his head down. Hari Prakash was not able to understand what they were doing there. The keys in his hand hit the ground as his grip loosened the moment he found them there.

Hp: "Aap yahaan?!" He asked Arnav, more like making himself believe it was no dream.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was standing near him on the left. She was shutting eyes tightly, lips thinned and frowning. She didn't move even a single inch since the door opened. She did not noticed Arnav looking at her. Arnav finally thought that it was no big deal, so he turned towards Hp.

Arnav: "Yes." He managed to say.

Khushi also heard him. She also turned and faced Hp, eyes still shut tightly. Slowly, she opened one eye and looked at Hp and then at Arnav. Finally opened both of her eyes, feeling like a little kid caught stealing money from his mum's purse. Arnav looked at how she opened her eyes and thought how innocent she is. He smiled inwardly but then realized that he has a problem in hand to solve. He can do this later.

Hp was looking at them very puzzled. Arnav looked at him and the thought that he may inform all other servants and his aunt that Khushi and he were in the kitchen all night together. What will they think? How will he explain about their deshellved look and facial expressions? How will he convince everyone about this? He imagined how everyone will react. He cant bear the teasing and unlimited questions. His cousins are going to play rapid fire with him all the time. He decided what he will do. Which was the last way to shut Hp up. Though he was not an angry young man type of guy mostly, but everyone thought so. He will do this, he thought.

He composed himself and then prepared himself to glare dangerously at Hp. He was about to do so, when he heard Khushi.

Khushi: "H-Hp..Uh..We g-got st-tuck l-last n-night to-together.. We-" she stammered but stopped as she saw Arnav shoot a deadly glare at her.

Arnav glared at Hp.
Arnav: "Don't you dare tell anyone, I repeat, ANYONE about this. Or you'll have a hard time. And I mean it." He spoke through gritted teeth while Khushi's eyes popped out. But embarrassed, she looked down.

Hp: "I-I am s-sorry." He stammered and ran away as if he'd seen a ghost.

Khushi: " What the hell have you done?! Have you lost it?!?!" She shot at Arnav who was
at her with disbelief and confusion written over his face. His temper rised.

Arnav: " You better say thank you nutcase. Don't dare say that to me. YOU are the one who has lost it COMPLETELY." He countered back at her.

Khushi decided not to make him angry any further as his sense of understanding flies away as his anger takes its place. She composed herself and then spoke.

Khushi: " Arnav you made him more suspicious! You forced him into thinking the wrong way." She spoke, saying the word 'forced' with pressure.

Arnav: " I did not!" He shot back, but then realized what he did, she was right. But he was not gonna loose this argument and let this mad girl win over him.

Khushi: " He's gonna tell this to everyone as quick as the wind."

Arnav: " He won't. He's scared of me somehow. And I'm sure he won't." He spoke, now calming.

Khushi: " Okay, but what now?" She asked

Arnav : "Now what? Just rush back to your bed and sleep before anyone wakes up and find us here." He explained.

khushi: " Ohkay..."

Arnav: "Okay..."

Khushi: " Okay then..." she felt awkward.

None of them was moving, waiting for the other to go first, but neither of them moved. Arnav felt awkward too and managed to speak.

Arnav: " Errmmm... Okay then, bye." He looked at her and she looked back. Both stared at each other for a while, all lost. Then Khushi looked away, and replied him.

Khushi: " Bye." She said and turned to leave. As she reached the door, she looked back and found Arnav smiling. Smiling? At what? Then she felt like annoying him.

Khushi: "Bye captain ego ;-P" she grinned and he looked at her with an 'unbelievably crazy' expression but then replied her back with equal mischief.

Arnav: " It was a not so good time with you nutcase! Bye!" He grinned while she pulled a face and marched back towards the staircase. 

He saw her disappear at the end of the staircase and smiled. He also walked back to his room' muttering 'mad girl'.

----------------------------------

It was 8am, three hours after they slept in their 'own' beds. Everyone started to wake up. Aditi started to wake Khushi as they were called downstairs for breakfast. She kept on trying to wake her up.

Aditi: "Khush! Wake up sleepy head!" And she shaked her up once more.

Khushi: " Nooo... Let me sleep on the chair... give it to me!" She mummered while dreaming.

Aditi: " Khush? Sleep on the chair? You are nuts. How can you sleep on the chair! Now wake up or I'll pour cold water on you right away!" She replied to the dreaming Khushi.

Khushi: " On the hand." She replied, smiling, leaving a perplexed Aditi.

Aditi: " On the hand? What on the hand?!" She asked her, who was now half asleep and replying Aditi.

Khushi: " Water." She told. Aditi widen her eyes.

Aditi: " But-" she was cut off.

Khushi: " It feels so good on my right hand. Hehe. Ar-" she snapped open her eyes and sat on the bed with a jerk. And looked at Aditi. "Hi!!" She literally screamed at Aditi, making her feel as if her Khush has completely lost it.

Aditi: "  H-Hi?" She replied with wide eyes, more like a question.

Khushi: " D-Did I say something? Oh no, I didn't , right? I know right. Okay Aditi, I'm going to the bathroom. Shower time!!" And she fled away towards the closet. Aditi stood there, beside the bed, looking at Khushi with a puzzled face. 'She's nuts!' She thought.

Khushi turned and looked at her, who was now looking at the floor, probably thinking something.

Khushi: " Adi why were you waking me up?" She managed to ask.

Aditi: " Uh-Woh Op came and told me that the breakfast was alomost prepared and we can come for it after 15 minutes. Which has only 5 minutes left." She replied, still thinking about how Khushi was behaving.

Khushi: " Adi go down I'll join you guys. I know, I know, Maya aunty right? Tell her...ummm..yeah! Tell her Khushi is dressing her wounded hand.

Aditi: " Oh okay. But won't you need some help with the wound? I mean I can dr-"

Khshi: " No need! I'll do it! Definitely! Now gooo!!" And she pushed Aditi out of the room.

Khushi sighed, relived. She walked to the dresser and stood infront of it, looking at herself. She had dark circles, she knew why. Because of lack of sleep. Sleeping for two hours in the kitchen, on three chairs and then waking at some 5 in the morning and then sleeping for another three hours. She needed a nap so badly. She could not even tell her friends what happened last night. Last night. She thought, she woke up speaking something like 'right hand' and 'Arnav'. She probably didn't spoke the full name maybe. But what exactly was she telling Adi? She had to ask her. But how? No idea. But I'll definitely ask her one way or the other. Thinking so, she walked to the bathroom for a quick shower and then reach down ASAP.

----------------------------

Everyone was on the dining table, already eating when Khushi nearly skated towards them.

Khushi: " 5 minutes late!" She said while looking at her wrist watch. " Good morning everyone! I'm sorry for being late Maya aunty." She said while looking at Maya.

Khushi was feeling chirpy like every normal day but still very tired. Completely forgotten last night. She sat, helped herself some juice and some egg 'n' cheese and started to munch it.

Akash: " Bhai where were you? I mean I came to your room because I forgot my phone there last night but you weren't there." He asked Arnav and Khushi nearly choked which went unnoticed by anyone as she gulped down some juice instantly.

Arnav: " I was at the k-" he stopped as someone's foot kicked hard on his leg. " Ouch!" Everyone looked at Arnav and he realized that no one else can do it other than Khushi. He understood why she did it and looked at her with a firm look, gesturing that he'll handle it.

Maya: " What's wrong Arnav?" She questioned Arnav.

Arnav: " Uh- er- nothing ma ( Arnav calls Maya as 'maa' as they are very close ^-^) It's just.. I- I hit my leg on something stupid." And he earned a good deadly glare from Khushi.

Aditi: " Oh Khush! I forgot to ask you, where were you this morning earlier?" She asked Khushi, who this time, literally choked. She gulped another glass of juice and managed to reply.

Khushi: " Me? I-I was r-right t-there A-Adi!" She replied, stammering

Aditi: " No you weren't!" She replied, confident.

Khushi: " A-Adi I was right there. M-Maybe you didn't saw clearly. Hehe." She said, stammering just like every time when she's tense and trying her best to convince Aditi, but it was a failure again. Arnav smirked at her state and she glared at him, but realized that she was short of thinking at the moment. Starting another argument with him is not going to help.

Feeling awkward by the way everyone was looking at her with suspicion, especially her friends, she decided to avoid the situation. She thought for a while and then came up with an excuse.

Khushi: " Uh-Woh aunty I have to call mom. I promised her I would." She said and mentally patted her back at thinking such a good excuse. Now she is going to do two things- this situation helped her to remember that she has a mom waiting for her call.

Maya: " Sure. Go on." She smiled at Khushi.

Khushi got up and walked a little away from them. She called her mom and told her that she was fine and had food instead of her 'love' ( ice cream of course ;-P). Ending the call, she walked back to the table. Yet again forgetting that she was trying to avoid the place. As she reached back, she remembered that she was gone as she wanted to avoid the place. Her mind is not working, she was sure now. Feeling sleepy, she walked back to her chair and continued her breakfast.

Everyone was almost done and were discussing what were each of their plans for the day as it was Saturday.

Maya: " So, are you all doing something today?" She asked all the teenagers present.

Deepika: *munching an apple* " No mum. Didn't planned anything yet. Maybe some outing or whatever." She replied casually, Akash, Aditi, Akansha and Arnav nodding in affirmative.

Maya: " You guys should have some fun. After all your friends are also there Deepu. Akash and Arnav can call up some friends." She said while looking at Arnav and Akash. " And Anji is also returning today itself ( Anji is gone at some field trip since 4 days. Sorry for not mentioning it before ;-P)" she told all of them.

Deepika groaned.
Deepika: " Wow mum! You made my day! Strict granny is coming back!" And she pulled a face, making everyone lightly chuckle.

Maya: " Deepu! Don't call her that! She-" she stopped.

Akash: " You hear that?" He asked everyone. All of them nodded a 'yes' and looked around to see the source of the sound. Maya's eyes stopped at the chair at her left.

Everyone was talking, and Khushi was feeling more and more weary, her eyes were dropping now and head slowly dropping in her folded arms on the table. He vision became blurry and soon she was asleep with her head down.

Everyone looked at a snoring Khushi with her head down. They were surprised that they didn't noticed her before. Arnav was also looking at her with a 'you-are-the-most-weird-person-alive' look. There! Good step towards making everyone more suspicious nutcase! He thought. No one waked her up and she didn't even move an inch. Finally, Maya patted her head to wake her up. She jerked her head up and looked at everyone with round eyes, looking like a robot. She calmed down and felt embarrassed. She looked down at her lap and fiddled with her cell phone.

Maya: *In a concerned voice* " Khushi dear, are you alright?"

Khushi: " Yes aunty. Just some lack of sleep." She replied with her head down and eyes looking at arnav and fingers massaging her head.

Maya: " Why dear?" She inquired.

Khushi: " Nothing much aunty. Some horrible nightmare. I saw myself locked up with a madman in your kitchen." She told Maya with a fake surprised look and Arnav looked at her with daggers as if trying to stare so angrily that the ground would open and take her in. She just faked a smile at him and continued.

Khushi: " And you know what aunty? I spent the whole night with him. He was so scary, just like an escaped animal from the zoo." She told maya with a dramatic and surprised tone, widing her eyes as she spoke. Maya also looked at her with concern.

Maya: " Oh sweety, he must be really horrible that you had a sleepless night. Did he look like an ape?" She asked Khushi who was trying her best to avoid bursting out laughing at Arnav who was almost about to explode, his ears all red.

Khushi: " Oh how good you understand me. He certainly was an ape!" She said. That was enought to bring Arnav to the edge of patience. He stood up with a jerk, almost making the chair fall back and everyone looked at him. He definitely was angry on something big.

Arnav on the other hand was feeling so miserable. He never found himself so messed up in something. Just then, Hari Prakash came and looked at Arnav. Arnav saw him and yelled.

Arnav: " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" He yelled very loudly, making most of the rest choke and look at him with confusion and surprise. He looked at everyone. " WHAT?" He again yelled and left.

Khushi knew she spoke too much and decided to say sorry. She quickly went say that she was done with her breakfast, mentally deciding that she'll go ti Arnav and apologize. Oblivious of the fast that she was putting her hand in the lion's mouth.
---------------------
Sorry for mistakes :-P Too lazy for proof reading :D Please hit LIKE and do comment :)

zupi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg it was really funny 
hp scene awsome
and table scene too
lol
ape what a word poor arnav
love ur ff
thanks for pm
~zupi~