DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yaar what is thisπŸ˜†
i hope its zoya's imagination again
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

UN- Reserved. πŸ˜Š

Uff! I guess Zoe poori life mein tab tak 'Qubool nahiin hai' bolti rahegi jab tak Asad use qubool nahiin kar leta. πŸ˜†

Sounds great and looking forward to Asad saving his Hoity Toity Zoe. But why is she wearing a red suit again? 

πŸ˜†
I agree.Soe is going to continue her marathon till Asad asks her Qubool Hai?πŸ˜†

That was a scene, I guess, one day before the nikaah during a party or something.Sauce wala red
This reminds me of one of the most special times of my life and then Zoe's dupatta getting stuck in Asad's wrist.Haye!! purane din yaad aagaye.

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks sommuch Hun!! And man I can't focus on my English exam -.- hahahah but now I'm going to be all high and swoony! Ahh yes the dupatta and wrist scene Wohoo! And poo zoya always running and Qubool Nahi hai hahah 
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Asma: i hope after all this tamasha @ miryam nikaah.. Asad doesn't warn zoya.. Falling in love wala track kab shuru hoga??
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Asma: i hope after all this tamasha @ miryam nikaah.. Asad doesn't warn zoya.. Falling in love wala track kab shuru hoga??

I think Zoe is going to get another lecture session from her Zille ilahi.
Is baar pakka zille ilahi Zoe ko deewaron mein chunwa hi denge..πŸ˜†

I think Asad will slowly start understanding Zoe.He may realize that what Zoe did was for the happiness of his cousin and his heart may melt a bit.
SBS said that: isi ke saath shuru hogi inki lovestory.So my hopes are a bit high for the aftermath of this track now.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

blushing wala reserved

unresed... haye didu i am totally dead after watching both the segments.. they were both looking smoking hot... i loved their saucewala red dresses... and how they talked.. haaa i loved just everything...😳 ☺️

Sauce wala red.I was jumping with joy seeing that scene.It reminded me of the golden days yaar.
I'm also all gone now.πŸ˜†
Asad miyan ki ek nazar hi kafi hai hamara qatl karne ke liye😳 aur aaj toh masha allah ur jeeju was looking sooo handsome.Main toh gayi.☺️☺️
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxs a ton for updating the links so quickly ...truly SBB was very good at bringing the report
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternal1234

thnxs a ton for updating the links so quickly ...truly SBB was very good at bringing the report

You are most welcome dear.
SBB did a good job today.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Asma: Good prediction.. Umeed pe duniya kayam hain... If asad do scold zoya than i want asad to get bit more closer to her when he blast her.. By this zoya will get bit lost in asad(if lucky, we might get mitwaa BG score) i am writing too much here..
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishaa_Aj

Thanks sommuch Hun!! And man I can't focus on my English exam -.- hahahah but now I'm going to be all high and swoony! Ahh yes the dupatta and wrist scene Wohoo! And poo zoya always running and Qubool Nahi hai hahah 

You are welcome dear.
Aww!! You have an exam.I know what happens when we get to know about a ASYA scene and have an exam the next day.I faced the same situation when the first 2 miotwa scenes came,I had exams and didn't study a bit coz of Mitwa fever.πŸ˜†
Zoo is a champ in running away.she loves saying Qubool nahin haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†