SBS&SBB-Zoya ke nikah pe Asad ki nigah.WU-1 VD-5,6

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
*Edited*

This time SBB was much better than SBS in showing the whole scene.
Zoe was trying to save Asad's cousin Maryam from getting married unwillingly.
When interviewed Asad said: jaisa maine socha tha inhone waise hi kiya, meri cousin ko bhaga diya, kaha ki yeh shaadi mat karo aur bhaag jao yahan se.πŸ˜†

SBB asked how will he save Zoe now.Asad said: main soch raha hoon ki peeche se raaste se jaun aur bike par inhe bhaga ke le jaun.πŸ˜†
KSG looks smoking suit in the blue kurta and scarf round his neck.

When Surbhi was interviewed she said: main hamesha kuch acha karna chahti hoon,lekin gadbad ho jati hai,jise bachana tha usey toh bacha kiya lekin khud fans gayi...🀣

In the scene it was showed that when qazi asked, history repeated itself once again. Zoe is a champ in running away from her nikaah,let me tell you.She said: Qubool nahin just like she did in the very first episode.πŸ˜†

It was a fun-filled segment.I can't wait to see this scene now.πŸ˜‰

SBS showed simple interactions of Asad and Zoya.Zoe was sitting in green suit and Asad was trying to see through her veil by sitting at a distance.
Zoe and Asad were shown talking to each other on phone as well.
Another scene was shown were Zoe's dupatta finally got stuck in Asad's wrist(I've been badly waiting for a dupatta scene.I hope u guys remember my dupatta special threadπŸ˜†).Zoe was wearing a red suit and Asad was alsO present in a red sherwani.The dupatta was removed from Asad's wrist and she ran away.

In the background-kehna hi kya and some other song was played as the two scenes were shown...

In the background SBS also said that: Aur isi ke saath shuru hogi inki lovestory.

I think this track is going to change Asad's point of view towards Zoe a bit.He may think that Zoe took so much risk for his cousin's happiness.I wish he may not misunderstand her.It's high time he starts respecting Zoe's good intentions.I don't want another lecture from jahanpanah this time.I desperately want Asad to look at Zoe in a different light.I think this track is going to change his attitude towards Zoya.

So guys how is your condition now...
I'm all gone seeing Asad looking soo amazing in that kurta.The interviews were really cute.
ASYA rock!

Embedded videos on Page 6 by sjain and Page 10 by Oishi

VIDEO LINK(By __Shruti)
:
SBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCzeSLJ1tE
SBB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwwLi0f7zIk

These are the spoiler pics posted by SaRun_ArHi, Riddha and Chickoo in their respective threads:

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UN- Reserved. πŸ˜Š

Uff! I guess Zoe poori life mein tab tak 'Qubool nahiin hai' bolti rahegi jab tak Asad use qubool nahiin kar leta. πŸ˜†

Sounds great and looking forward to Asad saving his Hoity Toity Zoe. But why is she wearing a red suit again? 
Edited by VictoriaHot - 11 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
blushing wala reserved

unresed... haye didu i am totally dead after watching both the segments.. they were both looking smoking hot... i loved their saucewala red dresses... and how they talked.. haaa i loved just everything...😳 ☺️
Edited by RiDz_rox - 11 years ago
Tiger avatar? πŸ€”
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Tiger avatar? πŸ€”

See the spoiler pics.You'll understand what I'm trying to say.Asad is in Sallu style yaar wearing a kurta and looking even more hot than Sallu.
eternal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! When does this SBS epi air?
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Haveeent seeen that pic welll will wait for sbs thing πŸ˜³
Maybee someonee will post the link of it 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternal_love

Thanks for the update! When does this SBS epi air?

2.30 i.e. after 7 minutes..πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

See the spoiler pics.You'll understand what I'm trying to say.Asad is in Sallu style yaar wearing a kurta and looking even more hot than Sallu.

Oh, you meant the film 'Ek tha tiger. Got it.πŸ˜ƒ
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I've updated the pics in the main post of this thread to clear all the confusions.