waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting

doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

congratulations and celebrations!
congratulations dear for the new thread!
waiting here for an update dear!
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 56

The excitement of taking their little Armaan, the place where he actually belongs was well evident on the happy smiling faces of Maan, Geet, Vicky and Pari. Vicky and Pari were more than excited than the parents were.  He had also warned the oldies of the family not to come to hospital and just be ready with the aarti for the welcome. Maan was busy in the formalities for discharge while Pari was packing the bag for their return. Vicky just sat watching his little nephew as if he was not getting enough of him. He smiled touching his soft cheeks and Armaan smiled feeling it. Geet could not take her eyes off from Vicky. She though knew tat Vicky was excessively possessive for her and now their Armaan but seeing him all forgetting about his own responsibilities and marriage with Pari was making her a bit guilty.

Geet: m sorry.

Vicky looked up hearing her voice and smiled saying.

Vicky: if you start again na.. I swear I will take Armaan away from you.

Geet: You can Vicky.. he is all yours… but m really sorry.

Vicky: yaa.. I know.. aur waise bhi jis cheez ke liye aap sorry bol rahi ho na.. uske liye don't bhi.. after all.. you will be the one to decorate my room for my Suhaagraat.. wats say Pari..

Pari blushed hearing while Vicky made fun of her.

Vicky: Pari don't blush so much.. keep it for the official Suhaagraat darling.

Pari: Vicky.. bas karo..

Vicky: Kyu.. abh tho suhaag raat bhi nahi hui hain.. kyu bhabi..

Geet looked at the two people and she knew tat they just wanted her to forget her words. But how could she when she was all responsible for spoiling their first night. She tried to open her but was shut by Vicky.

Vicky: You know Amy..your Mumma na.. she is really a buddhu..Your Dadda says right Mumma na emotional fool.

Geet glared at Vicky but he continued talking to Armaan.

Vicky: she does not understand tat she is more precious for me tat anyone else. I can wait for anything.. even for Pari. Your Mumma has given the best gift for me on my marriage and here she is thinking all bakwaas..

Geet: But Vicky.. it was a special day na.

Vicky looked up and touched her cheek while Pari stood watching them with sweet smile.

Vicky: You know wat Bhabi…. I just love you…and if once again you say sorry na.. I swear I will fight with you.

Maan: but m truly sorry Vicky.

Vicky and Pari turned while Geet shed tears with his words.

Vicky: uff ek kam tha kya .. please Bro.. don't start all over again..  and anyways if you are done with the formalities can we leave.. nahi tho pura khandaan yaha aa jayega..

Maan smiled knowing tat he would never win in front of his Vicky. it was not tat he cant but it also the truth tat he could not win in front of him when it comes to their happiness.  They all stood for their journey with their little Armaan who had changed their entire life.

The three elder Khuranna's along with the 3 Handa's were waiting patiently for them. But each passing second was making them impatient and the wait seem to only increase. Yash finally was frustrated and said.

Yash: Kaha tha.. ush pagal Vicky ko mat bhejo.. now see.. and m sure he wont allow them to come fast. Darr tha hain kahi main ushe Armaan ke paas aane nahi dunga.

Naina smiled while Dadima poked him pulling him back to his seat.

Dadima: Yash.. tum na ab dada ban juke ho.. so leave this childish nature.

Yash: Maa.. dada banepar tho main bacha ban juka hoon.. aur rahi baat aapki ush Vicky ki I swear main chun chun ke badla lunga..

Mohinder: Nahi Yash.. chun chun ke nahi maar maar ke.. sach kaha Maa ji Yash ne.. humara pota hain aur hum hi nahi dekh sakthe ushe.. kya kaha tha Vicky ne.. tat if anyone of us come to hospital he wont let us touch and see Armaan..

Arjun: Aur main.. Mama hoke.. I cant even shower my love.. aane do ush Vicky ko..aaj tho pura badla lunga main.

They continued to curse Vicky when Naina and Rano screamed hearing the car. They just flew away running leaving behind the others who were shocked to see the two ladies running as if they were mad but the moment they heard Naina screaming for Nakul asking him to get the aarti thali they just ran pushing each other to be first to see their little Armaan. Their eyes scanned but soon their faces fell seeing some of their business associates coming forward to wish them for the new member. Soon it was followed by the many along with media who was kept away from the hospital for privacy but now they had barged inside the premises of KM pushing all the guards away. It was big news for the whole Delhi as the biggest successful businessman Maan Singh Khuranna was a father now. The Khuranna's and Handa's were too surprised to see everyone there and wishing them with flowers sweets and blessing for the new member but the crowd feared them a bit. The media started to flood them with question when suddenly they were stopped with the sound from the car tat was trying to enter the KM and from the look of the car it was sure tat it was none other than Maan Singh Khuranna's car which was surrounded by his security cars and men's. It was getting difficult for them to enter and Geet started to panic but Maan assured her tat nothing will happen.  Maan signaled his security to clear all the people for their entry and they waited inside the car until and unless they had a safe entry. He asked Vicky to sit inside the car while he went and addressed all the people saying tat he would interact with them later but right now, they needed to have privacy, as it was their family moment. He even promised to let them know how their Armaan looks but right now, they needed pure privacy for their baby. He also apologized to each and every business associate personally requesting them tat he was glad to have them to come and shower their love but they needed to have their privacy today and they were kind enough to agree Maan and left congratulating him once again. The Khuranna's and Handa's were all watching this standing on the entrance of the Mansion. They had a breadth of relief seeing the whole crowd disappearing while Maan smiled at them and turned back going to their car where his happiness was waiting to be in his home.

Maan carried a weak Geet in his arms while Vicky held their small precious possession Armaan securely in his arms. The family who waited on the doorstep for the arrival of the youngest member into KM was having tears to see the two Khuranna son's who were more than possessive about the two persons who held them together. The sight was just not serene to see but pure and divine than the almighty itself. They walked towards the entrance while others smiled seeing the ever-possessive father and chachu of the little Armaan Maan Singh Khuranna. Vicky was more engrossed in seeing the little Armaan in his arms and was dancing from inside teasing his own Dad showing his tongue while Yash was cursing him with his words.

Yash: Dekh Maa.. just see how is he showing his tongue.. I swear.. ek baar Armaan ko main lelu.. I will show him who is Yash Singh Khuranna..

Vicky: Dad.. Dadima se complain kar ke kuch fayda nahi.. anyways.. once inside the mansion… Amy will be with Bro or Bhabi.. so no chance for you.. Haina na Bhabi.

Geet smiled while she looked Maan who slowly put her down making her stand on her feet. He looked at Vicky was all smiling like mad seeing his father in anger. Naina halted their cute fight.

Naina: Vicky, give Armaan to Geet.. I need to do aarti. Aur yeh jo tum baap – beta jagad rahe ho na you can continue it later.

Vicky slowly hands Armaan to Geet who was supported by Maan holding her by her shoulder. Naina had tears in her eyes while doing the aarti. Her eyes fixed on her DIL, who was not less than an angel for them. An angel who was to be worshipped yet she did not let them and today she had given them the world most precious gift. A gift tat they would treasure their whole life, a gift that would make them proud giving them all their happiness back. Naina softly gave the thali back after aarti. She asked Geet to give Armaan to her while Maan carried Geet once again in his arms. 

Everyone settled on their seats while Naina was all lost in their Armaan. Yash was himself grinning looking at his wife who had Armaan close to her. Though angry, but the look and glow in his wife's eyes and face had given him the contentment of happiness. This was the smile he wanted to see on her lips and today their Geet gave them. Naina kissed Armaan's soft forehead while her tears wetted her cheeks. Everyone was surprised to see her and before they could ask her, she talked to the baby.

Naina: I don't know.. wat should I say.. as you are to very precious for me… you gave my son back to me… gave your Mumma.. your Dadda back.. you are one tat will hold us together for lifelong.

Her tears could not stop when she felt a hand wiping them. A hand tat holds her every time she tries to break down. She looked up to see her other half her soul looking at her with tears in his eyes with a smile on his lips.

Yash: I wont stop you Naina..aaj ro do.. cry as much as you want… let tat pain go Naina.. let it go.

Naina smiled wiping her tears and kissed Armaan once again.

Naina:Nahi Yash.. I wont… and I will never.. how can I when I got everything. Just see Yash (see moves her eyes to her whole family who was sitting next to her) You know Yash… this is wat I was missing.. Missing wat was taken away by my own daughter. But today I won't.. mere paas ab sab kuch hain Yash..i have my everything with me.. so no place for these tears.. khushi ya gham ke ho.. par ab inki jagah khatam ho juki hain. I don't want our Armaan to se us crying Yash.. as he will only see our smiling faces.. hain na.

Yash: Jaanthi ho Naina… (Naina looked at him) I don't know should I say tat m lucky or should I say tat it was my destiny to have you and geet in my life…. but whatever it is I will be thank full to god for giving me you as my wife and Geet as my daughter.. and today….. I would only say tat (Yash goes near Geet kisses her forehead and bends down on his knees holding her hand in his) Humne.. aise hi ek saath rakhna beta.. koi bhi toofan ho.. par humara saath kabhi nahi jodhna.. kyunki.. jis samay tum hume chod dogi.. ushi waqt hum sab bikar jaayege.. we will shatter.. This whole Khuranna family will destroy if you don't hold us together beta…Promise me beta..promise me you will never.

Geet kept looking at her FIL.. or say her Dad. She had those tears which she did not wipe while Maan he was just staring at his strong Dad Yash Singh Khuranna who was breaking down today in front of his own children.

Geet: Dad.. aap sab mere hain.. You all are my life.. and I live for you Dad. My heart needs you all to beat and living you means my heart will stop beating..

Yash just kept gaping at her, his heart overwhelmed with respect and love for this little girl. He just wanted to ask sorry but he knew tat it was time for them to forget their past. Maan just kept his lip shut wanting to savage this moment. A moment tat was just not precious but priceless for everyone. Yash slowly signaled Vicky who ran inside and returned within seconds. He gave some papers to Yash who slowly placed them in Armaan's tiny hands. Maan and Geet just could not get wat it was while others smiled seeing their confused places and before they could question them Yash proudly said.

Yash: "ARMAAN'S PARADISE."

Yash looked at Maan and Geet who still were confused. He smiled looking at them and looked down at his grandson and smiled.

Yash: It's a home for those children's who don't have anyone of theirs. A home where they not only will get shelter but everything tat they want along with love. A Paradise that will be a home for them.

Mohinder: Ek aisi jagah jaha.. every single child who wants to study dream big for themselves will be supported. A Place tat will give them chances to stand in front of the rich class.

Arjun: A Paradise.. tat will be on Armaan's name..who will help each and every single child for knowing tat they are not alone.

Vicky: A Paradise which will shower their love on them and in return will bless our Armaan..

Dadima looked at Maan and Geet who still were a bit confused. She slowly came near them and said.

Dadima: Yeh humari taraf se.. Khuranna's and Handa's ki taraf se beta. A trust which will help many children who don't have any family. A trust which will run many orphanages and help NGO's who works for this cause.

Geet: Par yeh sab.. kyu Dadima.

Rano: Its just not because we have money beta.. thode shavarthi hain hum.. we are selfish.. need the whole world to bless our Armaan.. Armaan who has fought back to come into your arms.. giving us back our Geet and Maan.

Naina: Yeh Armaan hain humara.. mere Maan – Geet ka Armaan.. aur ishe tho puri duniya ki dua milni chahiye…

Maan and Geet could not voice their hearts. They just kept staring at all while the little joy in Naina's arms was deep smiling. All stood watching tat smile that was their life. A smile tat would vanish all the evil from their life.

Naina settled Geet on bed while Naina sat next to her along with Armaan in her hand. Geet looked at her two mothers who were no where ready to leave her and why would they as Maan had kept them away from her saying tat he would take care of her and Armaan and knowing tat Maan really meant it they did not argue but now she was back at KM and they would shower all their love for her.  Naina looked at Armaan who was crying softly searching for his mother. She slowly made him to lay on bed and asked Geet to feed him.  Naina helped Geet telling her all sorts of things as to how she should feed and take care while Rano just sat seeing them. She could not thank enough to god for all this. Her heart was full of emotions while eyes with tears but before it would come down she wiped them knowing tat this was not good. Rano's eyes looked at Geet who was all admiring and smiling at her son caressing his head.

Rano: Kya hua Geet.. why are you smiling so much.

Geet: Maa.. yeh din –raat yahi kartha hain… chodne ka naam hi nahi leta. Its only when Maan or Vicky is with him.. he will leave me.. Pata nahi kitni bhook lagthi hain ishe.

Naina and Rano smiled seeing their daughter complaining in sweet voice.

Rano: Beta.. chota  hain.. and he can have only your milk… ek baat bata..your milk is enough for him na.. I mean.. tu..

Naina heard her words and she also was bit worried knowing Geet's health.

Geet: Haan.. Maa… Mom.. aap pareshan mat ho jaye.. Doctor said i can lactate enough milk for him right now… Maan ne doctor se baat kar li hain.. and doctor said tat whenever I feel tat I cant should inform  about it.. par abhi ke liye I can Maa..

Both the mothers had a sigh of relief. They both discussed about the diet and things tat would help Geet for breast-feeding while Geet slowly drifted to sleep along with Armaan.

Maan entered the room only to his mothers busy staring at his two angels who were deep in sleep and the way they were tucked inside the soft duvet he knew wat Armaan was doing. He smiled looking at them when Naina felt someone behind. She turned and nudged Rano and left leaving the couple alone while Maan closed the door behind them. He left for the washroom and had a shower and settled himself on the bed beside his angels. He could not stop smiling and slowly removed the duvet revealing the beautiful serene sight of his angel breast- feeding their angel. He slowly traced Armaan's cheeks making him to smile and suck more on her. Maan smiled knowing tat he wont let her and for tat he slowly touched her b**** and pulled her pink bud only to make Armaan restless and Geet to open her eyes. She looked at Maan and than heard Armaan crying searching for his feed. Maan instantly left her bud and placed it inside his mouth while Geet smiled.

Maan: Yeh kya Geet.. if he continues like this.. he will never leave you Jaan.

Geet: Wat can I do.. jaise Dadda  waise beta.. did you ever leave me tat he will leave s…

She stopped realizing wat she was about to say while Maan just looked at her. He smirked knowing wat she was about to say.

Maan: Kyu… don't you remember who would ask for more.. Kya kethi rathi ho… Maan.. karo na.. aur karo na Maan..

Geet was all shy with his words while Maan softly kissed her lips. He really had an urge to take those lips deep inside but he knew if he did he would loose his control.

Maan: Jaan.. but if he keep doing this he will never leave you even for a second. Just see its only 11 days and he does not even spare you for a second.

Geet: I know… but I love it Maan.. its makes me complete…aur chodtha hain na hume.. When his Dadda and Chachu are with him, where does he needs his Mumma at tat time..

Maan: Par Jaan.. it will be painful for you na.. just see him.. His eyes are closed.. but his lips are moving.

Geet smiled seeing Maan looking at her and their angel. She slowly asked him to take rest who obliged his Jaan and lay next to them. His eyes did not leave staring at them until and unless they closed drifting into a sleep that he was devoid for so many days. Geet slowly opened her eyes and smiled seeing her life having a cute smile adored on his lips in sleep. Her eyes locked tat sight into them finally letting them to close for a sleep with full of dreams.

Precap: Naming Ceremony..

Hi everyone… I know m late but lately m being very lazy for updating. And I swear I don't know who this update is only hoping tat you love this update.

Do like and comment.