Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
"But to see before it could exist...to weave a vision with the fine silken threads of creativity out of the dredge of nothingness, I then realized, was his real gift.  "--- wowow brilliant! I don't want to say anything to destroy the beauty this line has created...

Anandhi is getting deeply involved...y do i feel that both prithvi as well as mithra is beyond her grasp of understanding??
dreamymaya thumbnail
"Every word, it was said, was chosen with a purpose; an intended destiny - it directed a course in the reader's mind" "Enough said that the dilemmas of a writer are unrelenting and infinite" ------ Absolutely right!!.

"I was somehow jealous from her statement and it made me angry. I had not experienced their kind of love,
---- Anandhi emotion is natural..makes her human..
".  But, you know what you are to him in the smallest response you manage to evoke - a physical movement or a change in the emotion in his eyes. A slight turn of his gaze that follows you as you turn the hallway." ---whoa!! the gestures as well as the statement which explained those were too powerful and if you can visualise the man as prithvi.. bang!

The narration of Kiss my mithra did leave me in Anandi's state..he he...imagining the scene in mind and yes, her similar thoughts...that flow of conversation and Anandi's thoughts were neatly scripted...

"All this impudence didn't give you enough courage to fight for each other. Or let you move on and have a life of your own." --- that was a valid question Anandi asked to Mitra's arrogant stance on their love...but she is not married then??? Why did Shiv lie??

dreamymaya thumbnail
Aha Hasini!!
I rushed through the last written chapters..I will give the detailed comments later..but got to mention few things...

1. So many new words found their way to my vocabulary...the language is too good..I also came to know about Cupid's story, Rashomon effect etc..

2. I really don't understand men..now why did Shiv do that??? Prithvi's story, his haunting sadness, Shiv's unexpected change in character..its all confusing..

3. Anandhi's distress over Prithvi's story...its always happens to women, they get unnecessarily involved and make their lives a mess..
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Missing Prithvi after sooo long...

hows he????