Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pakpearl

MASHALLAH ...J...AT D AGE OF 14..U   WATCHED IT THRICEπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... NOW..U R A NET FRIENDLY USER...PLS TELL US HOW MANY TIMES U'LL WATCH A MONAYA SEGMENT ???ANYWAYS..A BIG THANK YOU!!!

Now...toh countless πŸ˜† Because,I have all MoNaya seg/Pic in my Pen drive.😳 n all SaJan scenes in 1 another Pen drive.

I don't trust to You-Tube...Kab kaun sa video remove kar de...pata nahin chalta 😑... for,example MoNaya LUX promotion ad... but,I have in my Pen Drive.πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

aww joseph awesome post dear..πŸ‘...how can i forgot sajan urff monaya❀️...thanks a lot for relieving those "januable" moments once again..πŸ˜ƒ .believe me i had tears in my eyes while watching this kitchen scene..i wish i could bring back those golden daysπŸ˜­πŸ˜”..SAJAN were so cute😳..so as monaya..still looking so fresh mano kal ki hi baat ho😊..one more thing i like abt that scene was its background music..😳 i simply loved it 😳..
 And that sbs segment..those last lines of the reporter "kya pata inn dono ke beech wakeiye mein kuch pak raha ho"..after watching this segment very first time i thought that something is going on between monaya too..😳 that time i was not aware of IF..nahi yahan jaroor aati..

Once again thanks for this postπŸ‘πŸΌ joseph

So true Tanu... After 3 yrs 8 month,this scene is still looking fresh. 😊.I love this scene presentation.. {some makers should be learn this style 😑} That's the reason...I trust Nisar n Gul team...they know how to present a scene n how to use characters emotions in right place.Related SBS seg. is really cute.😳

That time I was not aware of I-F too 😳... During S-2...I was silent visitor...but,not regularly.😳

-Saba- thumbnail
awee...Thank you so much for recollecting all memories...
i can say that sajan is the only couple i will remember thorughout my life.'
none show can match the charmness and cuteness of mjht .
mjht was a fresh show and it was  a treat to watch sajan n their scene.
cutest and sweetest couple ever.😊
whenever i watch sajan video again,feel like crying why i dont have them now.😭

run to watch all videos.πŸ˜‰
Edited by SrkSabaMonaya - 11 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Awesome Post Joseph...πŸ‘

You made me remind of my two most fav Sajan's scenes...
i still remember 15th may 2009 maha episode's last scene...When Samrat said "Backround me soft music..mai tablepr.or mere  samne  TUM" i so so loved this scene...MJHT was AWESOMe❀️
in all senses..nothing can replace it..and none other couple can replace the charm of SAJAN/Monaya...and MAYUR...
Mr and MRs SHERGILL SCENE was also very nice...u know whenever i do something in kitchen..specially AATA GONDHNA...i always remember this scene...😳
I TRULY wish is time Monaya sath hi show karen..AAMEEN

Haan Tanu and when he says 'TUM'... so dreamy na... totally dreamy. Only Mohit could make it sound that dreamy
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Awesome Post Joseph...πŸ‘

You made me remind of my two most fav Sajan's scenes...
i still remember 15th may 2009 maha episode's last scene...When Samrat said "Backround me soft music..mai tablepr.or mere  samne  TUM" i so so loved this scene...MJHT was AWESOMe❀️
in all senses..nothing can replace it..and none other couple can replace the charm of SAJAN/Monaya...and MAYUR...
Mr and MRs SHERGILL SCENE was also very nice...u know whenever i do something in kitchen..specially AATA GONDHNA...i always remember this scene...😳
I TRULY wish is time Monaya sath hi show karen..AAMEEN

Aameen !! 😊My wish is same Rija...just like other MoNaya droolers 😳

IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Oh So sad...!!
Means...all videos are now, just like 'Barfi' for you...

unfortunately yeh😑 
Edited by IMMI- - 11 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Haan Tanu and when he says 'TUM'... so dreamy na... totally dreamy. Only Mohit could make it sound that dreamy

TANU   πŸ˜•
Swatiii mai Tanu kb se ho gai😲
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

TANU   πŸ˜•

Swatiii mai Tanu kb se ho gai😲

Sorry, sorry, really sorry. Rija, I know that it is you, just type karte time mistake ho gaye.. MoNaya effect samajh lo😳
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 11 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
These were totally adorable and januable scenes cannot forget them ever. MJHT rocked because of these scenes.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

These were totally adorable and januable scenes cannot forget them ever. MJHT rocked because of these scenes.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

So true !! n that's the reason MJHT still alive in our heart. 😳