SaJan/MoNaya 'Cooking' classes|Add 2 new vid @ P-8

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
MoNaya made every SaJan scene so adorable.😳 And that is why we miss them so much. After seeing the kitchen scene in Mohit's new show, we could not help but recollect the amazing  scenes in MJHT,😊 which MoNaya enacted with immense ease, their impeccable chemistry making it a treat for our eyes.😛

Now, 3 years later, those sce
nes are still so fresh in our minds.

A walk down that lane, filled with the memory of our SaJan, let us relive those amazing kitchen scenes of S1 and S2.😛

Season 1 :

Let us start with recollecting the scene of S1, where SAMRAT asks for GUNJAN's help in preparing dinner for his date with SHEENA.

The very adorable 'Haldi' scene at the 'Bhushan residence' and then the subseque
nt scenes at 'Shergill house'. especially when
SAMRAT teases GUNJAN about the someone special in her life and how many times we must have screamed...it is you,SAMRAT, please understand.😭

And when GUNAJAN bur
ns her fingers, the concern shown by Samrat  was the most beautiful scene of that episode. The SBS episode on this scene was 'Januableness' personified.😛

Scene Video :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLA799D5B75AD705B2&v=DLNg9unYgKQ&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLA799D5B75AD705B2&v=S0cMra-Hpw0&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLA799D5B75AD705B2&v=LOEd-V4JHQ0&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

SBS seg.
:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLA799D5B75AD705B2&v=j5b2BvIfaRs&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Pics :

: Down the Cursor for Chk. Season-2 Vid n Pic. :

n

Chk.
Page-8
for Special segment/Article 😊
Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail

Season 2 :

And last but not the least... the S2 one,😊 OMG, 'Mr and Mrs Shergill' rocked in that scene.😆 The 'henpecked' 'Mr Shergill' in mood to tease his 'wife' in the kitchen😳...what an amazing scene....can't forget adorable 'Swami' moment ☺️

Scene Video :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9nq1X-8rKY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

SBS seg.
:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG0BnVP3xVA&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Pics :

MoNaya gave us a lot to cherish.😳 Love them...🤗 after watching these all scenes... lost again in those wonderful Golden moment...😛 but,same time missing like a hell 😭

Really Guyz !! No one can replace our beloved show...n our 'Januable Jodi'.😛

With lots of Love
        S3J❤️ Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
one of my favourate scence.I still remember it was an 1 hour epi in friday i guess.and both couple was showed beautifully.date kissi ka tha and kissi aur ka ho gaya tha.😆
thanks for posting this joseph.👏
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh Joseph you brought so many memories back I still remember this scene, the way they played with Haldi 😆 like kids was adorable. And Samrat asked Gunjan to come to his home and make food for Him and Shhheennnaaa, and Nupur made Gunjan agree and when they were at Sam's place her finger got burn. Seeing Samrat's care and concern for her. I was in aww moment how can someone be so januable? Ahhh, I still miss them, they are my passion <3 nobody can take their place <3 thanks again for making this post and bringing all the memories back! <3Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haayeeewat beautiful nd januable memoriesone of my fav sajan scenes..seriosly cnt believe its been 3yrs😲😲nd still wenevr i watch these scenes im like🤪well only sajan cn create dis effect😳i miss those days soo much..sajan scenes nd cute monaya segs😳nd i also love d scene aftr dis.. samrat sheena date wer goes on nd on abt his chashmish 😉 poor sheenaahhh😆nd i guess mjht is d only show on tv which has given soo much importance 2 frndship in a love stry😳loved sajan as "best friends"❤️

Even d S2 scenes were super adorableim in total sajan land now🤪

d bestest and d most realistic jodi everjuz love them❤️
nd thanks fr dis post joseph..🤗really loved it..⭐️

Edited by SM_317 - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Joseph thanks for the video and pic.All the memores r coming back.In khamoshiyaan when they showed mohit cooking scene i was thinking of mjht ka scene .In mjht they showed cooking scene so well where as in khamosh..i did not liked a bit.
Missing monaya a lot.So far i have seen so many jodi's but none of the jodi is as sizziling as monaya..They r the best jodi.
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res, i can't watch the videos
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Yar i Really Loved this Sajan are Awesome Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww ... <3 so many memories of MJHT were brought back... thnks so much for this post !!!! 

there will never be another samrat-gunjan.. ... and mrunal-mohit chemistry is no match for sanaya-mohit in MJHT !!!!

hoping monaya get married real soon.. <3   ☺️
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: alia-khanom

one of my favourate scence.I still remember it was an 1 hour epi in friday i guess.and both couple was showed beautifully.date kissi ka tha and kissi aur ka ho gaya tha.😆
thanks for posting this joseph.👏

Yes Alia !!😛 That was 1 hr. spl epi. aur woh 1hrs. kaise khatm ho gaya...pata bhi nahin chala tha. That time,I was not Net friendly user...iss liye sirf 2 repeat dekh kar hi satisfied tha 😳😆